#1 Huuxera

Huuxera

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationProntera
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 November 2015 - 07:47 PM

Hi everyone!! I'm Huuxera and been playing RO for long years, (I'm quite inactive now), but I know I'm not alone with how RO always makes me feel nostalgic.

If you're like me and love RO and/or have stories to tell, consider joining Gate to Ragnarok Online! This is a deviantArt group for people to meet, create stories together and have fun!! You don't have to be actively playing, it's enough if you know the world/jobs and you're ready to start your GtRO adventures!

We have a colorful community of loyal players, made lots of beautiful stories together, may it be adventure, fluff, drama. We're very lax! It doesn't matter if you're not perfect in English, if you're a beginner artist (may it be drawing, writing or other media), it doesn't matter if you go inactive for weeks/months, we're welcoming everyone! <3 Join our events, hang out in our chatroom or skype, follow our tumblr page, get character art from friends... so much to do here!

I'm a member of this group for like... 4 years now? I really wanted to share it with other people, because I do love this group and I would love to see other RO lovers join us and make lots of new memories together <33 \ouo/

#2 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts
  • LocationCamp Half-Blood
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 November 2015 - 09:46 PM

was once a member and rp-ed but couldn't access my old DA acct LOL. now i just lurk. i miss that group tho :( so many creative people. 

#3 Huuxera

Huuxera

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 07 November 2015 - 05:18 AM

was once a member and rp-ed but couldn't access my old DA acct LOL. now i just lurk. i miss that group tho :( so many creative people. 

Ahh D: Was your account hacked or forgot password?

Yeah it's great to see all the creativity from others, actually surprised that RO is still pretty popular xD 

#4 Namrok

Namrok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • Twitter:c21h30w2
  • LocationRU: Saint Petersburg
  • Server:Odin + Chaos

Posted 21 November 2015 - 04:12 PM

Huuxera, hello

We are YumYum Magazine, a web ragnarok magazine with 9 yers history (yumro.ru)  

and when i read y post, i found a lot of good story, can we translate it for russian for our zin (with copyright ofc) ?

x_f076c216.jpg

Edited by Namrok, 21 November 2015 - 04:12 PM.

#5 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts
  • LocationCamp Half-Blood
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 November 2015 - 02:10 AM

Ahh D: Was your account hacked or forgot password?

Yeah it's great to see all the creativity from others, actually surprised that RO is still pretty popular xD 

email account was hacked @_@ it was yahoo at that time. and then DA required password reset to everyone i think (that was before they rebranded). so yeah i had to make a new acct years after. 

edit: that awesome moment when i found a guildie in GTRO here in iRO @___@ OMGGGGGGGGG :lv: 

Edited by kokeshicat, 26 November 2015 - 02:41 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users