new WOE TE time discussion - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

new WOE TE time discussion

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#51 Schitter

Schitter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1071 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 09 November 2015 - 10:30 PM

Well... lets keep it on topic, ive been talking alot with Muramasa / +13 Ice Pick and 3stars and i have a feeling that for both Guilds as for +13 Ice Pick (Asian) and for 3stars (Phillipines) it would benefit if the Time would change -1 hr back and they could possibly rejoin WoE TE Scene. As for 3Star they could possibly WoE but it really takes dedication. +13 Ice pick quit due to the timings because theyre members couldnt attend and were down to like 4-5 attendance from its once 25-30.

This sayed, its not clear tho if such changes will actually bring them back to the WoE Scene, would be nice tho to see them back in action :)

-1 Hr for Redemption shouldnt be that of a issue i believe, not sure how the Animo alliance would think about this option and do not forget about Fliirs and Spoon Fed.

Khaos Kingdom might be ok with such a time, tho theyre Leader should comment aswell.

Having Time votes may be problematic since pepole can juist use Warpportal alternates and hence multiple vote for themselves favouriting theyre beliefs.

I think and believe the Guild Leaders and those Organizing WoE TE should have more weight on time decition because they know theyre guild and members and whats possible and more favouratable for them to join WoE TE.

Having random times voted could cause more damage to WoE TE than actually have it help.

Than again sorry id be missing out on many other WoE TE guild and they should say how they feel about WoE TE times, if this seems to be a issue.

Id like to remind that WoE TE from 2014 to 2015 was mooved to +1 hr, so wed be going back to the timings from 2014... and than the same discussion will start again we had in 2014 wich braught this change to 2015...

Edited by Schitter, 09 November 2015 - 10:37 PM.

#52 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 09 November 2015 - 10:39 PM

@_@

#53 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 10 November 2015 - 12:14 AM

:heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#54 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 01:34 AM

Alright folks, a total of 5 posts were nuked due to content relevancy.

IRO is a multi cultural-religion community so please respect each other beliefs, any attempt to offend in that matter will not be tolerated. If you would like to discuss religion in lengthy miles there are other boards made for this.

#55 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 November 2015 - 08:33 AM

Well then, why not cycle WoE timings like I earlier suggested? That seems like the only way we make it comfortable for one without compromising the other entirely. The flipside, of course, is that nearly no one will be able to do all woes every week comfortably. 

#56 Kershant

Kershant

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 03:57 AM

what time is chaos woe TE?. i think i can participate if the time is good i cant do woe 1 / 2 since i dont have high level characters.

#57 Schitter

Schitter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1071 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 11 November 2015 - 04:07 AM

Its 9-10 AM PST Server Time, most Guilds host Supplys 1 hour prior to WoE so youd have to count in that time aswell :)

#58 Kershant

Kershant

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 01:07 AM

Its 9-10 AM PST Server Time, most Guilds host Supplys 1 hour prior to WoE so youd have to count in that time aswell :)

what time and day is that on philippine time? i am planning to participate if the schedule is good. woe TE only. 

#59 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 15 November 2015 - 01:12 AM

if you are in GMT+8 means it is 1 AM monday.

#60 Schitter

Schitter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1071 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 15 November 2015 - 01:26 AM

If there are pepole wich really cant join WoE TE... Join Thor Server, they have janeway and alot of theyre players are really friendly :)

Thor has a really good WoE TE time for Ph and Asia region ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users