Patch Notes: November 9, 2015 - Page 2 - Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes: November 9, 2015

39 replies to this topic

#26 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 10 November 2015 - 08:22 AM

I didn't think it was compulsory to have to reply to patch notes topics.

I didn't think people would start to refrain from coming to the forums just because.

EDIT: to not leave this just as a flaming post, activity in the official forum is a mirror of activity in the game. Both the activity in the forum and in the game (as far as I've been able to tell) have been decreasing steadily,  with activity spikes during merges (which is already a bad sign on its own).

My comment was directed at how activity in the froum is at an all time low. About a year ago, at this point in the day you'd usually find three pages for any patch notes thread, even the most inocuous ones. And this new change certainly won't help them reverse the trend but rather making it more accute.

Edited by Nereida, 10 November 2015 - 08:44 AM.

#27 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 November 2015 - 11:44 AM

i personally levelled from ml25 to ml30 doing daily quests in woe expecially during dapara weeks since i have only a few time per day to play.

Now you deleted this opportunity but didn't rebalance the exp requirements... no really, what do you want me to do?

#28 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 02:24 PM

also F4 just released, so ill just play it til final release of Terms of Service wakakaka

#29 Fluidz

Fluidz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 569 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain

Posted 10 November 2015 - 02:36 PM

also F4 just released, so ill just play it til final release of Terms of Service wakakaka

Spoiler

#30 Saturn33

Saturn33

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • LocationFolding@home

Posted 10 November 2015 - 07:08 PM

Change in how EXP boosts are handled:
For Common or Regular Events (such as Dapara):
- EXP Boost is from battle
- EXP boost is from Crafting

For Special Events that are not regular:
- EXP boost is from quests
- EXP boosts are from khara missions

I guess Weekend and Dapara are the "Common or Regular Event", so what are those "Special Events"?  :questionmark:

#31 jueqsfer

jueqsfer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 01:11 AM

any news about ml45 ? number of players decreasing again because of nothing else to do . :|

#32 Clauchy

Clauchy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 11 November 2015 - 04:00 AM

any news about ml45 ? number of players decreasing again because of nothing else to do . :|

U can make an Alt char, but oh...wait...most likely u won't because u will be stuck forever in dark whisper now that weekend and dapara don't give quest exp boost -_- (btw I don't want to sound rude here xD)

#33 Draobyek

Draobyek

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 386 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 04:26 AM

U can make an Alt char, but oh...wait...most likely u won't because u will be stuck forever in dark whisper now that weekend and dapara don't give quest exp boost -_- (btw I don't want to sound rude here xD)

I'll be honest, the daily quest exp in Darkwhisper is maybe 2% of what you need to level. It's just tiny, so that's the roughest grind of the lot.

#34 Clauchy

Clauchy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 11 November 2015 - 07:31 AM

I'll be honest, the daily quest exp in Darkwhisper is maybe 2% of what you need to level. It's just tiny, so that's the roughest grind of the lot.

Actually, I play with my husband only on weekends coz we are busy during the week, and with 3x exp we earned in 15 minutes the exp of 2 hours grinding, so it WAS helpfull

#35 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 11 November 2015 - 01:04 PM

Woe daily quests are about 2k MP and monsters are lv80 i levelled with them

Edited by Shinyusuke, 11 November 2015 - 01:04 PM.

#36 367130512101456147

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationThe World

Posted 12 November 2015 - 02:55 AM

Hello
I wish the developers or the GM of this game, explain to us because they do nothing to improve it, and do not solve the problems there.

1- There are still players who use cards +9, although it is assumed that was already solved, it is not. (I have screenshot)

2- Many players buy zeny for real money, this is a big problem, and that because of this and some servers were closed.

3- class are unbalanced, almost nobody uses wizards, sorcerers and rangers

4- alternatives are needed to climb level, because when you get to ML24 and salts of Osiris reach ML35 costs too much, as there are few partys and as you know there are not many players lately.
The quest system is the best thing Jawaii brought to date, as players enjoyed getting mastery points more easily and without wasting so much time needed to upload level and get equipment or materials, but because in this game there is look for the players, because they decided to change it, this is something that nobody understands.

5- players from other servers and redseed Blueseed came with 50, as the rates get so high these runes were easier there, and that should give solution, raising rates on this server, so there would be much difference between a player and others.

6- They should add the translation of the Spanish language game as there are large numbers of Spanish-speaking players.

I could go on listing things that are wrong with this game, but I think I said these are the most problematic, and the real problem is that this game is dying every day, and do nothing to fix it, just think about selling point kafra and so a game is not saved, remember that remains open thanks to us players not challenge us with bad decisions, as the latter to take away exp in Jawaii, still time to save the game, take advantage of the little time left Players get and enjoy this wonderful again RO2.

#37 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:16 AM

6- They should add the translation of the Spanish language game as there are large numbers of Spanish-speaking players.

https://forums.warpp...añol-no-oficial

Any feedback (on that thread) is welcome to help it get better~

Edited by faku1810, 12 November 2015 - 09:17 AM.

#38 jueqsfer

jueqsfer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:16 PM

its been almost 2 months since the back costume in the pyramid not change . I hope next MT there will be new back costume there.

#39 DarkFusion

DarkFusion

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 November 2015 - 07:10 PM

Thank you Gravity for once again sticking to the company rule of making stupid (insert own adjective here) decisions. 

You would obviously know the state of your own game if some of you actually played Ro2 which I doubt no one does in Gravity headquarters :V

Well, Keep it up Gravity! Keep digging your own grave!

Because once Terms Of Service releases, Ro2 will be nothing but a poor decision :D

(Which I regrettably made) 

RIP RO2 very soon.

Yep RIP R02

#40 LeiDeeGee

LeiDeeGee

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSchwartzvalt Republic
  • Server:Nidhoggur

Posted 13 November 2015 - 11:01 PM

So this is now the FRUITS of Gravity stupidity of changing the Exp boost on Jawaii DQ.. They never increase the party capacity in XP sharing bonus (Still the same 5 member Party XP Sharing).. Didn't add extra channels (FP spots from ch.1 - 9 are occupied and full and some of them are just afk Grind), nor increase the XP rate of other FP mobs.. So I'm stuck practically at ML 35 in Dapara week. Mostly the reason is JDQ sucks now and gives little XP at my current level.. Second is I can't find a good spot to grind since ch. 1 - 9 are all occupied by other players and no vacant parties to accommodate me (And Yes I'am busy at weekdays so weekends are the only time I can do some tedious grinding.).. Some players are also having the same problems as me..

Yes.. Sooner this game will totally sink on its own grave that they are digging. RIP RO2.. Gravity Always does a sloppy job as always..

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users