[Classic Loki] Old player looking for active players non bot lol! - Classic Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Classic Loki] Old player looking for active players non bot lol!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GeographicFolly

GeographicFolly

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 November 2015 - 08:32 AM

Hi, I am a returning player to the Ragnarok world, I am looking for friends and or a guild to join. My iRo experience dates back to the original Loki server in the early/mid 2000's, I have not played RO however in a good 8 years and could really use some help getting my bearings back, sadly I've yet to find any players who are English speaking or active players.                                                 IGN: Jaide

#2 KingOfJokerz

KingOfJokerz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Server:Loki

Posted 19 November 2015 - 03:59 PM

Give Valkyrie a try. We're mostly all veteran players and we're actually starting to get pretty active.

You can apply at
www.vaikyrie.com

or just come to east pront a lil north of the kafra. You'll find us hanging out. Look forward to hearing from ya.

#3 GeographicFolly

GeographicFolly

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 20 November 2015 - 10:36 AM

Thanks for the reply King of Jokerz, however I am currently in a guild, with that being said I am curious as to what your guild can exactly offer a returning player such as myself?

#4 KingOfJokerz

KingOfJokerz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Server:Loki

Posted 20 November 2015 - 01:44 PM

Valkyrie offers multiple opportunities to get involved in a guild party. We offer a number of players who have been playing this game for an obnoxious amount of time that can answer any question and help with builds.

We offer an organized WoE team and players with knowledge on killing MvPs.

Mostly we just offer a place where you can have fun with the game. We won't hand out items if that's where you're going though. Players gotta be self-sustainable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users