Super novice weapons and builds? - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Super novice weapons and builds?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kei23

Kei23

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Odin

Posted 11 November 2015 - 03:28 PM

Ok guys, this is my first SN ever, I did look over some builds that the wiki had and for the first part from 1-60 i was mele. Now I am agi caster. But I am thinking Hybrid might be the best option. What's you're honest opinion? I'd like to hear it. Because at lvl 70 or so I'd like to try low ti but i think caster might not work for it. Also as for weapons what do you recommend. I'm thinking if I go hybrid I want to do sword based. But what swords work with SN? Also armor options would be nice. ANy help is great appricated. 

#2 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 11 November 2015 - 06:20 PM

https://forums.warpp...on-and-answers/

check out that thread, and another thread linked in that thread's OP signature

#3 seaechiowai

seaechiowai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts
  • LocationIrvine, SoCal USA
  • Server:iRO Renewal Chaos

Posted 27 November 2015 - 11:56 AM

I'm a total -_-ter, but I do have a 160 so I'll put in my $0.02. My AGI melee Super Novice is high agi mid str mid vit no dex at all. Dagger of Counter is great, it misses only every 5-7 attacks even at 1 dex and at moderate(80+) Luk you pretty much don't miss. That's just my own build, though. +7~9 Twin Edge of Naught Sieger is definitely the go-to 1hs when it comes to Super Novices. DON'T use Star Dust Blade after you expand. Practically anything is better than that. Glorious/Valorious series are good, just not really worth your time, with the exception being the +9 KVM Morning Star, but that's not a sword which is what OP wants anyway.

Quagmire is a must have since it raises your survivability by farthest of your skills. Faith is another common skill pretty much most of super novices tend to get. Take Frost Nova lvl 10, I don't care if you're magical or melee. Weapon Research is guaranteed +20%(regular attack), it is a real popular one amongst ASPD type, but not so much with magical ones. Rest is up to you. My magic Supernovice personally got a lot of mileage out of Heaven's Drive on Cenere at Bifrost Tower, until maxed out pretty much.

Every Super Novices should really, really have a Soul Linker alt, though. If you haven't married that SL alt, you also need a Prof for SP & Elemental res help. Raising either only takes one weekend and it's definitely worth your time.

#4 nitaant

nitaant

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 05:24 AM

sorry to bump an old thread, but i tried equipping a dagger of counter on my 55 super novice and it won't equip. did they change something?

#5 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 March 2017 - 05:46 AM

It is exclusive to Mages and evolutions, you may wear it if you get Super Novice Spirit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users