Revitalizing Chaos WoE Scene | Needs Drastic Changes & CM Aid - Page 15 - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Revitalizing Chaos WoE Scene | Needs Drastic Changes & CM Aid

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
407 replies to this topic

#351 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 April 2016 - 07:11 PM

Rinsis

Ngm

Liga

#352 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 16 April 2016 - 07:14 PM

Disable multi client. First step to stop buff botters lel

#353 xMSGx

xMSGx

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1037 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 16 April 2016 - 07:14 PM

Stasis

Duration: 5 second (fixed) + { Stasis Skill level * 5 - (Target’s VIT + DEX) / 20 }

(If this value becomes negative, the duration is set to 0)

been almost five years since balance patch and we still don't have this

#354 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 07:18 PM

Drop down the troll non constructive postings please.

#355 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts
  • LocationSan Diego California

Posted 16 April 2016 - 07:41 PM

I do like having a delay on pots a .2 sec dealay or .3 would be good.

DB is still being abused by a few rk even with balance changes.

Stasis over wall would be nice fix although idk if can be done.

And guys not all skill need be nerfed. Expensive gears are needed to make few skills shine. What needs to happen in fix delay of skills so wont be abused.

i agree with a lot of people in the aspect that pots and the fast pace of woe is what makes this game so different from others.

thanks!

#356 Ohyrus

Ohyrus

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 11:20 PM

I dont know the woe Situation on iRo but i agree with the fact that god pieces (like in the old days) bound to Castle where better for the woe Overall Situation . On EuRO (R.I.P ) it came to some nice fights and battles between top guilds  for one Castle cause other guilds wanted the items  . Aurora and Tension ( 2 top guilds used to fight each other for months ) even hiring merc Player just to push their  attacks . It made woe more the extend of   Guild politic . Well to the 3rd Party Programm Situation i cant say something besides who ever uses it  sucks in playing normal .Skill unbalance well  live with it . Life is not fair . If you go in the ring with a famous Boxer well you can imagine the rest . Or look for a unknow tactic to stop them with a Team . And finaly a guild ranking System  would be nice 

#357 louisn1234

louisn1234

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 01:45 AM

I reckon auto masquerade are more being abused recent few months. Oh yea, there is no sign of cheating, even recording video hardly can prove those shadow Cheater.
Don't worry we are full of pro and legit player.
Why so many 'pros' keep quite about this?

#358 jake0619

jake0619

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 April 2016 - 08:50 AM

Cuz most likely they aren't using auto masq lol

#359 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 08:54 AM

Funny thing is that Masq had 2 sec cooldown, problem is that is only applied on a succesful masq, so every fail attempt allow you to spam until success, thats the only problem with masq because lets see without cast time you can spam 3 masq for second so those are 3 chances of at least one of those getting a success, then you use the second and your third masq on a cycle, it already looks like masq doesnt have cooldown but, they have.

I wonder if on kro the cooldown of masquerades is also bound to a succesful try, or it work like for example Arrullo, wich has a chance of deep sleep (low chance then masq) but even if the attempt is not succesful the cooldown is still applied (wich is 9 secs). I guess if the masq cooldown is applied even upon a fail attempt the masq thing will be a lot different.

Also im not an expert on SC but i used that character because of guild needs, and i think that a lot of the cheat accusations came from people that are mostly annoyed by chasers or dont know how some skills work, (of course there are legit accusations) but mostly ive been hearing about super fast chain of masquerades (wich is doable with high aspd and strings) or super high success on masquerades (wich only is achievable by a couple of chasers on this server, because it require a LOT of dex, but with the resources and the adequate gear is totally doable), considering that even with a character builded to resist masquerades the chance skyrocket when the SC has over 210-215 DEX.

Some chaser i talked before (That main the class) has told me that the access to a lot of dex gear, or cards, or the new level cap and the more stats you can get from it, broke the skill mostly, because right now with the ammount of dex i already stated is hardly resisted, and if is spammed is more likely that you get masqued in just a second, and considering how the cooldown work, that is very achievable (tho is very difficult for a "on a budget" SC to get that many DEX preserving their survivality, stats resistance and important stuff)

#360 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 April 2016 - 08:54 AM

Stasis over wall would be nice fix although idk if can be done.

It can be done. It has been done (on Sakray). But kRO won't let it happen.

Honestly Stasis, Howl and Hallucination Drug should all be changed to not work over noncastable cells, like what happened with Jack Frost.

Edited by Toxn, 17 April 2016 - 11:33 AM.

#361 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 10:17 AM

Certain problems we have don't exist in kro, since they don't multi-client x10 characters to spam skills that weren't supposed to be spammable like stasis, suicidal destruction, etc.

Like Inubashiri said once, if the problem doesn't exist in kro, they're not fixing it for anyone else. And apparently iro can't do it on their own.

#362 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 10:49 AM

Funny thing is that Masq had 2 sec cooldown, problem is that is only applied on a succesful masq, so every fail attempt allow you to spam until success, thats the only problem with masq because lets see without cast time you can spam 3 masq for second so those are 3 chances of at least one of those getting a success, then you use the second and your third masq on a cycle, it already looks like masq doesnt have cooldown but, they have.

I wonder if on kro the cooldown of masquerades is also bound to a succesful try, or it work like for example Arrullo, wich has a chance of deep sleep (low chance then masq) but even if the attempt is not succesful the cooldown is still applied (wich is 9 secs). I guess if the masq cooldown is applied even upon a fail attempt the masq thing will be a lot different.

Also im not an expert on SC but i used that character because of guild needs, and i think that a lot of the cheat accusations came from people that are mostly annoyed by chasers or dont know how some skills work, (of course there are legit accusations) but mostly ive been hearing about super fast chain of masquerades (wich is doable with high aspd and strings) or super high success on masquerades (wich only is achievable by a couple of chasers on this server, because it require a LOT of dex, but with the resources and the adequate gear is totally doable), considering that even with a character builded to resist masquerades the chance skyrocket when the SC has over 210-215 DEX.

Some chaser i talked before (That main the class) has told me that the access to a lot of dex gear, or cards, or the new level cap and the more stats you can get from it, broke the skill mostly, because right now with the ammount of dex i already stated is hardly resisted, and if is spammed is more likely that you get masqued in just a second, and considering how the cooldown work, that is very achievable (tho is very difficult for a "on a budget" SC to get that many DEX preserving their survivality, stats resistance and important stuff)

Agree

and yeah,i know about this masq cooldown but i'm talking about cooldown/delay even if you fail,2seconds is fair due to the Bio 5 headgear (-1s),you can choose to have CEB or reduce the cooldown.

but like i said before,this is not gonna happen,gravity don't give a ******

#363 louisn1234

louisn1234

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 10:50 PM

I still remembered some well known guild shadow chaser ran into whole guild, and doing fly kick auto masquerade everyone. I got three different masquerade in a 0.5sec. Tell me is this possible.

I am sure current situation probably even Worse, many big guild have those cheating program and keep quiet about it. No delay, autopot and automasq.

#364 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 12:07 AM

There is no point to accuse anyone for using cheats. Maybe they do. Maybe they dont. You just dont know. So I suggest instead of accusing, its better to find your strength, improve your game play style, and be a fearsome player. You may eventually kill cheaters without knowing. But whats the point? The point is, cheaters know they are cheaters and probably feel like -_- deep down if they die to legit players haha

#365 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 18 April 2016 - 07:02 AM

There is no point to accuse anyone for using cheats. Maybe they do. Maybe they dont. You just dont know. So I suggest instead of accusing, its better to find your strength, improve your game play style, and be a fearsome player. You may eventually kill cheaters without knowing. But whats the point? The point is, cheaters know they are cheaters and probably feel like -_- deep down if they die to legit players haha

U forgot to say, stay mad bad sad lol

#366 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:49 PM

This is the only post of yours I've ever seen on these forums that wasn't a complete waste of time to read.

#367 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:53 PM

This is the only post of yours I've ever seen on these forums that wasn't a complete waste of time to read.

All my posts contain messages. It is up to readers how they want to interpret my posts \ ^o^ /

Edited by ChakriGuard, 18 April 2016 - 06:54 PM.

#368 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 07:59 PM

He's still trolling with that post, don't worry.

#369 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 18 April 2016 - 08:33 PM

Key word there being 'complete'

#370 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 19 April 2016 - 10:34 AM

I always have much to contribute to our online society

#371 s3nd0

s3nd0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1132 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 09:55 PM

- Disable Backslide

- Weaken No Limit by half 

- Disable over-wall skills (Stasis/Howl)

- TC adds a 2 seconds cooldown like G-fist

- Allow SD's cast to be interrupted

Probably only in my dreams....LOL

Edited by s3nd0, 20 April 2016 - 09:56 PM.

#372 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Server:Pioneer Server FWT

Posted 20 April 2016 - 10:49 PM

that last one doesnt really matter :v
tempdex is too sexy.

#373 3025140119203620510

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 02:46 AM

From the PvM standpoint, I like the idea of random god piece boxes because it allows smaller guild and newer players to actually obtain god items. Maybe it's better the WoE Castle pieces should be a strictly PvP gears like WoE sets?  

Right now the WoE god items are somehow kind of a PvM gears, especially brynhild. A lot of PvM players have no interests in doing WoE, because they do not have capacity and resources to do so. It's already extremely hard to form 5-12 man guild full of active players, and having to compete with godly geared 56 man guild plus allies is not fun really due to unfair level playing field. 

Battleground gears are nice but people would rather slowly grind their Eden badges because there are always be some try hard with +12 full KVM wrecking everybody every time we do it lol. 

I guess they could also join one of those big guilds, but how many of these guilds would actually give out god items to their guildies. I think it's mostly just for rent from what I understand.

I don't think they should make it too easy to obtain god gears. It's actually already pretty hard to collect all the mats from the MVPs for it. But I don't think they should make it impossible to obtain them either. 

#374 cory

cory

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1719 posts
  • LocationSt. Pete, FL

Posted 21 April 2016 - 02:55 AM

I always have much to contribute to our online society

Except 99% of the posts made won't be remembered/wont matter 1 year from now.  Just like IRL!

Life is such a charm. 

#375 jake0619

jake0619

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:22 PM

tc already has a delay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users