[Resolved] Ragnarok MFC has stopped working error on patch loader - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Resolved] Ragnarok MFC has stopped working error on patch loader

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 iSilverStorml

iSilverStorml

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 06:36 PM

Hi all,

I noticed my AVG needed to restart to update some stuff and my ragnarok stopped working after restart. Not sure if its related because thats the only thing i changed since yesterday when i was playing.

Been looking all over on the net for same problem and it appears to have happened to many people without a solid solution,,,,

I've tried different resolutions...

Running with admin mode

switched compatibility to windows 8,7, XP (Currently running on Windows 10)

Windows explorer 11

microsoft visual C++ 2010 SP1 redistribute package

Nothing seams to work. People mentioned reinstalling game wouldn't work either but i havent tried personally...i may try soon... Almost giving up. Please help!!

Thanks so much!!!

Edited by iSilverStorml, 19 November 2015 - 07:13 PM.

#2 iSilverStorml

iSilverStorml

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 07:11 PM

AFTER HOURS OF RESEARCH AND TRIAL AND ERROR!!! IT HAS BEEN FIXED AND I WANT TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE!!!

1) Go find the INSTALLER (The folder where you first downloaded IRO and it has a file called Ragnarok_Installer --> OPEN IT

2) Choose REPAIR (2nd OPTION) and wait

3) TRY the game. It should get you pass the MFC error this time...but as the game loads you get a TONNE of spr ERRORS no matter how you press OKAY...so ALT CTR DEL and close the application.

4) http://forums.warppo...utions-in-here/

open that page...you will notice that is called a SPRITE ERROR and it is an easy fix

-  follow and download that patch.inf file by clcking (http://choobs.org/st...atch.inf&n=2454) and place it into your current iro folder to replace the old patch.inf file...

5) Run IRO and wait till it re-download some patches... ENJOY!!!!!!

#3 TheDubSmith

TheDubSmith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 June 2016 - 06:10 PM

Much appreciated! Worked like a charm.

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 June 2016 - 06:25 PM

Hello,

Please do not bump an old topic. Some steps might be outdated, following them without proper knowledge may cause the game client to be unstable.

For future technical issues it is best to follow up on recent topics or post a fresh one for better support.

Locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users