zaya

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 22 November 2015 - 02:25 AM

I have a brand new RK and have no idea what to put my skill points into from the start. I know i want to do IB, but not sure if should go straight into putting points in everything to get that now or build up to it. Also what stats will i need for IB build and would it be possible to make a decent hybrid with IB/DB? Lastly what gears will help IB and is it easier to buy upgraded gear or upgrade it yourself?

#2 kingarthur6687

kingarthur6687

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1877 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 22 November 2015 - 07:22 AM

There are at least two pinned threads for this as well as a few threads with lots of number crunching for your use.

#3 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 22 November 2015 - 12:49 PM

Yes, start putting points into getting IB. It's going to take 22 job levels so you don't want to make it harder for yourself by putting points elsewhere. Stats are basically a typical high str/vit/dex build, get them to 90 if you're using a backpack. IB/DB hybrid works but not until you're much higher level when you get more stat points to play around with. For gear you'll want a decent 1h sword and racial shield for whatever mob you're fighting, plus elemental armour if necessary and leech headgear.

Your last question just comes down to how lucky you think you are. If you're willing to take a risk then upgrade gear yourself, otherwise buying it is a safer bet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users