Any advice on ML11+ farming?

2 replies to this topic

#1 1493130513225255233

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 November 2015 - 09:22 PM

I've been playing RO2 for quite a while, way back before the pets but well i take breaks and sometimes long breaks, but recently as of last motnh got back to playing a lot more. well even with the increase in xp from recent weeks i still seem to struggle leveling up my 6 characters who are now at least mastery 11, one or two are ML 12. Well that gets me to what i want help with or more so guidance,

Muka's are nice but gets tedious when solo and ahrd to find solid groups and with me wanting to get to go to the newer places from Temple of osiris and so on, getting up tehre is rather dull. so what do you suggest,stikc to wolves and hope for a party, or hang around Osiris temple hoping someone will tkae me through a few times to farm the good xp the mobs give?

i do dailes but that also gets dull at times and plus the wait time as well. so any tips for this old player who wants to get up there and actually do more than just grind every day?

#2 Stratum

Stratum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 November 2015 - 09:43 PM

I wouldn't bother trying to level solo -- it just isn't efficient, and there are better things you can do with your time, like AFK in town. Hang tight for the weekend EXP boosts, and then you should be able to find parties very easily. ML11+ is suitable for Tomb of Osiris runs if you can find a well-geared and/or experienced party. Generally speaking, you can also pick up helpful grinding tips from random party members or the residents of /1.

In the meantime, I recommend that you focus on completing dailies on your alts. In particular, you can do Dayr Desert dailies for Bind Rune crafting materials (Alchemist Stones, etc.), or any of the numerous concurrent event quests for various useful items (Halloween quests, Winter Nights, etc.). Selling the materials to lazy rich players is a good way to earn supplemental income for costumes and gear upgrades later on.

Edited by Stratum, 23 November 2015 - 09:43 PM.

#3 SilentHero13

SilentHero13

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Locationサンフランシスコ
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:L o a d i n g . . .

Posted 23 November 2015 - 11:36 PM

I wouldn't bother trying to level solo -- it just isn't efficient, and there are better things you can do with your time, like AFK in town. Hang tight for the weekend EXP boosts, and then you should be able to find parties very easily. ML11+ is suitable for Tomb of Osiris runs if you can find a well-geared and/or experienced party. Generally speaking, you can also pick up helpful grinding tips from random party members or the residents of /1.

In the meantime, I recommend that you focus on completing dailies on your alts. In particular, you can do Dayr Desert dailies for Bind Rune crafting materials (Alchemist Stones, etc.), or any of the numerous concurrent event quests for various useful items (Halloween quests, Winter Nights, etc.). Selling the materials to lazy rich players is a good way to earn supplemental income for costumes and gear upgrades later on.

MY IDOL .

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users