• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hanspcc

hanspcc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 09:52 PM

hi i just started playing ro around 3weeks ago anow now that im going for 3rd job i am kinda getting a hard time on the guard dogs, damn too many of them and even 1 of them hits so much that i die too fast, is this doable with just eden gears or did they make this quest only for geared players

plus the waiting time is retarded, im kinda thinking who ever thought of this idea of having to make ppl to wait just to change jobs must be  retarded

#2 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 November 2015 - 04:58 AM

Hard with eden gears but not impossible.
1) Avoid fighting the dogs or being caught by the guards. It will activate the alarm and you'll be in trouble since they will know you're inside.
2) Most important tip here is: After getting through the fence, just cloak. The guards won't see you but the dogs will cuz they are undead. I suggest you back slide till you reach the other side. Don't walk. You will eventually get mobbed and killed.
3) Make sure there is no guards/dogs near the NPC(Fake Bishop). You want a 1vs1 fight. Use edp please.
4) Careful finding the way out. The npc on the right of the map will warp you back but there are still dogs/guards around.

edit: bring pots

Good luck

Edited by Richkr, 24 November 2015 - 05:00 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users