Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:06 AM

Hello Everyone, 

We wanted to go ahead and let you all know that we are aware of a few issues that occurred during the Nov. 23 patch.  Here are some of the updates we know so far. 

• Characters that completed the main quests from last years Winter Nights event cannot do them again this year. This is because the data is still stored that those characters completed it. They will be fixing this on Monday’s maintenance so those players can do the main quests again.
    • This will affect all players that completed it last year
    • Players who completed the main story last year and don’t have access to it this year can still do the  Winter Nights daily quests
  • Players reported missing longterm buffs such as VIP, Norn’s Blessing, or Midgard’s Grace after November 23
    • Gravity is going to fix it on Nov 30 after they investigate what went wrong
    • Players shouldn’t fear re-using the buff of the same type during this week. We can detect when buffs are used and when they expired.
    • Players should create a ticket at support.warpportal.com so that we can make sure we discover what the issue was. Likely the fix will be global, but reporting via a ticket will help us gather enough examples to figure out a common problem.
  • Detective and Phantom Thief sets with set effect out of new Winter Nights boxes will be giving ‘Grand’ before their names to distinguish them against older Detective and Phantom Thief pieces
  • Queen Serenia equipment crafting bug fixes are being tested right now and we’re aiming to release Monday, if they’re ready
  • Siege weaponry spam bug fix is being tested right now and we’re aiming to release Monday, if they’re ready
  • Urgent Recall cooldown reduction bug fix is being tested right now and we’re aiming to release Monday, if they’re ready
  •  Immunity Buff issues with CC and stun have a fix that is being tested right now and we’re aiming to release Monday, if they’re ready

#2 ReMont

ReMont

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Myself

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:09 AM

Thank you for the hard work as always :)

I guess I will have to wait 'till next week... back to questing!

#3 RlDER

RlDER

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationDarkside of the moon
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 26 November 2015 - 06:02 AM

Good to see that issues are being looked into and gonna get fixed. Kudos and thank you for informing it. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users