Thinking to come back - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Thinking to come back

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 HyKoT

HyKoT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 04:30 PM

Hello everyone,

I have not played dragon saga for almost a year and thinking to come back. My concern is are there a lot of people still playing this game or it's kinda dead? and is it still p2w type?

Thank you 

Best,

#2 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 26 November 2015 - 04:35 PM

I want to say that you will regret if you don't come back.

There are more players than any time before with many new cool stuffs for f2p type.

Many bugs are fixed, almost there are continously new events every month.

No time for concern. You should come back, fun is not over.

#3 HyKoT

HyKoT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 05:22 PM

how do i find out if people are playing but not sitting in main towns and chatting? and how to find out if there are bunch in Pacific time?

#4 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 26 November 2015 - 05:53 PM

You can potentially get anything a p2w player has for free. This game is nearly f2p and mostly just pay to speed process up. It's your choice to spend money or not, whats the point of spending money if you don't get anything out of it? It takes time to get things that people pay for and that's a given if you are playing without spending a cent.

As for players it depends on who your friends will be. Make friends within your timezone and if you want to venture out into different time zone, so be it. But, there are times where the game gets very quiet and some when it's nearly full. You can tell if the game has a lot of players by checking out the channel before you enter the game.

#5 HyKoT

HyKoT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 06:09 PM

Thank a lot guys :)

#6 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 27 November 2015 - 09:33 AM

But, there are times where the game gets very quiet and some when it's nearly full.

It's kind of vague for me to tell the most active moment is the morning (server time). Through my hypothesis and observations, Asian players take place the most. In addition, it's evening in Asia, afternoon in Europe and morning in America.
Then afternoons come, when Asian people sleep, European people have dinner together, servers tend to fall in silence, servers become less laggy, more available "room" at each channel.

However, It's a fact for me but I don't claim.

Edited by SoulSight, 27 November 2015 - 09:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users