#1 LordXan

LordXan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 29 November 2015 - 04:49 AM

Ok guys and gals, here is the deal..
Most of you remember old days of this game when you grinded NM mobs for poss beast armour and skills of those, most of you remember how great was when ppl created groups to farm damn elite mobs in Thurba region, and most of you remember those days when you grinded mobs for gear, and If nothing you grinded because it was damn fun To pls in group with someone. Those days are over, we have always been toxic community, like peeps are on every other MMO tamo out there, but only diff is that certain Game Masters don't give a -_- about every QQ, and that's why this game is during slowly and painfully.
I started to play this game looking ago, when Memento Mori was launched, only because of horror theme, and that was damn fine untill some of those Game Masters started to use Pyramid scheme, but only upside down.

Tbh I'm now In different MMORPG at this moment, for around 4 damn years, but I log from time to time to see how you peeps are doing and what's new. Its sad that peeps are afk most of time, no grinding, any damn class +30 can solo almost every raid in this game. GM, please read, if you wanna more money, than bring more ppl into game, don't make players to solo raids, don't ignore players when they report bug for you that is happening in game, don't ignore cheats/hacks because they will hurt your wallet, not mine or everyone else's. To make this damn sad story short, here is what I believe that may save Requiem...

1) delete +30 reinf and make it +10, this will bring balance to raids/dungeons (compensate players that are all+30 with free premium, costs you nothing and you have senior members + their knowledge)

2) please make that only premium members have acess to high tier raids in this game (that way you will have more subbed players)

3) make raid items like armors to be bind on pickup, so that every class can go to raid to gear himself)

4) please, by all means, restore old and good Crescent map, no nightmare map like it is today.

5) restore classes in this game to have their purpose. Common, its unbelievable that mystic, which is great healer and AoE, can solo something in raid. Tank need to tank, healer heal and dps class to dps

6) Please, by all means, take one of senior members in this game, give him/her free premium as reward, and let him play game and report to you DIRECTLY. It costs you nothing, but this will help you with class balance and with raid progress.

7)I like to see that you have PvE and PvP servers. And, to be honest, its totaly necessary. Make one server, create option to go PvP or not, and make it on 24h cool down, so that peeps cant abuse it

8)90% of new players in every single MMO, look only for reason to play something. Do you wanna pls MMO where is no balance, bad economy or even BAD GRAPHIC ? I do not, that's for damn sure...
So please, make requiem more beautiful, because Req is still using ooooold engine, and we are in new age of gaming, so make Requiem in, at least DX10.

9) if necessary, close game for some time to make all of this happen, inform players and bring more peeps to help you, Helium, because you cant do this alone, you are only making it worse, solo...

Thats all from me, because I care for Requiem, Req was my 1st MMO that I played, and 1st mmo that I saw that's during slowly, and have potential...

Peeps, please vote for this, flame me or whatever, just lets keep this awesome game back on its feet and lets play together, soon (I hope)

Something to dev: Percentage of something is better than percentage of nothing, keep in mind that ;)

#2 LordXan

LordXan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 04:53 AM

Btw, Helium, if you need any help or anything, PM me, ty

#3 Born2bLegend

Born2bLegend

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 05:55 AM

This game is doomed  :(

#4 Pichaga

Pichaga

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 November 2015 - 06:27 AM

In old times game was soo hard, hard to get good items, hard to lvling, hard to grind solo dungeons  was soo interesting, was party game. Is normal solo raids now coz game is easy and stucked. Make real update, map, class, monsters for high lvls. U still ruin the game with stupid enchants to stop cryng players but game is broken. Realy nice game , nice concept , best gameplay and stats system, but .... what u doing Gravity .. one god know.

If u wonna this game be alive and have a chance to back players just make someting. 1 real update be super. All this years requiem was ignored but why ? Make someting or just close and stop scam zombies with -_-y items where u will del from game in th time. :)

have a nic day. Noel :D

#5 Pichaga

Pichaga

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 06:38 AM

p.s. If i can help with someting i will

#6 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 08:13 AM

well... if you take all the changes into perspective, its pretty obvious that they don`t want to save the "old" Requiem for the Veteran Players.

All you hear from the Developer is: we don`t have the Manpower and Resources...we are so sorry.

But than i wonder why you had the Manpower and Resources to turn Requiem into this 

Perverted Version of it?! that surly was not done over Night^^

So instead we get Content Illusions like: collect 10.000 Battlefield Points for a new Enchant or collect 10.000.000 of Red Xeons to get your Regals together. 

It`s all for the sake to keep the Players busy, or better saying: occupational therapy.

It may sound ungrateful or even irrational but the "new" Requiem Rise of the Reaver is made for the Steam Player aka New Player Base.

They don`t have to care about Updates for them, simply because they don`t expect em to stay for more than a few Months anyways.

As long they spent within this Time Window its all fine. So thats the new Requiem. Pushing as fast as Possible new Players into Carus range and nothing besides that matters. Like creating a real connection to the Game for them though Questing and slow progressing on the first Maps.

Nah and besides that, new Players simply don`t know what they have lost , so Gravity is betting all on them, instead of trying to please those "toxic" Veteran Players. 

You could argument, why buying a Title like Requiem if you can`t live up to the Players expectations in the first Place?!

Well i`m pretty sure you can figure that out on your own.

I`m done with giving the Answers. 

#7 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 10:56 AM

lol this title is doomed. Only 1 developer who works on things unrelated to the game. Its clear the company has given up on this title and is just milking the money until the income is too low to support the server. Most companies would have closed this game down by now. I really don't see how this game will remain open in 2 years time.

#8 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 November 2015 - 11:57 AM

You can't just delete +30s, sadly.

I was thinking about remove all this hp/stats bonuses....those bonuses gives HUGE difference on +30 gears. Removing all of them would be a start to bring back balance, and is something they would do maybe. Oh, and I shouldn't run that dam TD everyday that I log ^_^ Atm, we can have over 35% hp bonus and 25% stats bonus just with TD/Pet and guild. That's a lot!

#9 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 November 2015 - 12:05 PM

All those stat bonuses can be replaced with more lant/exp/drop and Death penality bonuses, even better than remove. For example, pet at lvl 9 gives other 20% lant and at lvl 10 other 30% bonus to drops instead of mp and stats.

#10 LordXan

LordXan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 01:22 PM

No, bro...just no. Remove +30 and make it +10 max, lock high tier raids for premium members, make raid gear bind on pickup and do rest feom list...no damn pets, no demn QQ, no nothing else, plz. Game is already -_-ed up because of "soft" devs, that work solo and that are unable to do anything usefull for dying game..
Just announce that game is closed untill its rebuild, compensate whoever need compensation. Whoever will QQ, already is +30 and this person spent -_-load of money in this game, and for what ? At least you will still play this game in the future, instead of QQ that you spent 1k usd for game, and they closed it. Watch what is going on thru newbie perspective. Imagine yourself that you just started to play...
I don't wanna offend anyone, and if I did, than my apologies. I just wanna see this game in the future. Look, even damn Minecraft have more peeps playing, and looks like -_-...

Please, if you care about this game, at all, help to keep it alive and cool like it was before...

#11 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 02:10 PM

With removing +30 you won`t save the Game.

You will save the balance in Game yes.There are actual only a few real Steps necessary to achieve balance in this Game.

Like restricting enchants for example. But for them it`s about selling Blacksmith tools. Nothing besides matters. You all should have learned that by now.

So you have to make a Compromise. Like increasing the Reinforcement Steps to +50 yes you heard me.

But as compensation you increase the Bonus for the first 15 reinforcement Steps dramatic.

Like if you reinforce a Item to +15 you get like 50 % of the Full Power from the Item.

And the other 50 % from +16 to + 50 is not that high Stat Bonus anymore

So that each Player will get a max amount out of the first 15 steps and have like double HP more and the Bonus decrease after that. 

Just put another Blacksmith NPC in Game. One for the first 15 Steps (tripe Stat Bonus) the other for the last 35 Steps. (simpler Stat bonus increase)

But like that will ever happen with our current Dev`s.

Edited by Sandyman, 29 November 2015 - 03:25 PM.

#12 Dami

Dami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMy bedroom
  • Server:Hammerine - Trifri

Posted 29 November 2015 - 04:10 PM

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the game. We are currently working on some things to bring back the balance and hoping it will bring, old and new players, in to the game. I'm also sorry, you think you had to grind, or farm in Memento Mori, since you will never know the pain of Bloodymare. Grinding, or farming for PB gear off nightmare mobs, or level 65 that had NO quests, and if you didn't time your quests properly, you had to do the whole level ONLY on mobs alone for exp. Parties were a blast, I miss them, I would love to see harder things in game where parties are REQUIRED. Maybe some quests that require a certain number of people in party, and with that, you can't just "rambo" them with a party of DPS class toons, but are REQUIRED to have a minimum of 1 class EACH to complete. That is a lot of work and testing. We have some good things coming up, I do hope you will be here to enjoy them with us. We are moving slow, but..... nothing is built overnight. Even God took 6 days to create the Earth, and on the 7th day He rested.

#13 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 05:15 PM

You Guys from Staff will never admit that the changes you did to the Game were only made for the sake of earning fast Money.

Keep try defending yourself with saying slow Progressing was a bad thing^^

Strangely we had hundreds of Players on SvS and a much higher Player base in the Past with the old Settings and now?

Dev`s are simply ignorant. Most Players here would gladly make a rollback to S1 early S2. 

Community could make 100 more of such Posts, in the End they tell you we make progress (with selling more Item Mall Items) but they never learn honesty.

#14 Dami

Dami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMy bedroom

Posted 29 November 2015 - 05:31 PM

You Guys from Staff will never admit that the changes you did to the Game were only made for the sake of earning fast Money.

Keep try defending yourself with saying slow Progressing was a bad thing^^

Strangely we had hundreds of Players on SvS and a much higher Player base in the Past with the old Settings and now?

Dev`s are simply ignorant. Most Players here would gladly make a rollback to S1 early S2. 

Community could make 100 more of such Posts, in the End they tell you we make progress (with selling more Item Mall Items) but they never learn honesty.

In my OWN defense..... I am simply a class rep, not a member of staff. I do not get paid, nor do I get ANY monetary benefit as a class rep. Neither do any of the other reps. We all get what we get from buying WP, same as you and every other player who pays to play.

However, I will not say slow progressing is a bad thing, I for one know it is not.

When SvS was changed, yes, I stopped going, because as radiant, I can not run and heal. Therefore, I was basically useless, as I am not a pvp radi.

The developers are not ignorant, they simply move at a slower pace than the players would like.

Babies take longer to be born than Mother's would like. Ask any woman in the 9th month of pregnancy, and she will tell you, she was ready for the baby to be out months before.

There is a lot that could, would and should be done to "save" Requiem. However, even with what isn't a monetary cost, can not be kicked in to full swing until all the other pieces are in place. Have some patience, and we will get this game where it should, would and could be. We just need the time.

As for you thinking it's all about money, I can tell you, from personal experience, Helium is NOT about the money. I can not say specifics to this, but I KNOW, and on that, you either have to trust me (those who know me, know I wouldn't lie about it, and those who don't will remain ever the skeptic) or not trust me.

#15 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 29 November 2015 - 05:43 PM

Close this topic. The author knows nothing about the game.
The Requiem is now a balance.
It is only necessary to fix the bugs, enter a new location, a legendary weapon, the same equipment. To increase the level to 100 or 95.
It's all.

P.S. still need to fix the critical closing game client.
Thank you for attention.

#16 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 08:11 PM

Close this topic. The author knows nothing about the game.
The Requiem is now a balance.
It is only necessary to fix the bugs, enter a new location, a legendary weapon, the same equipment. To increase the level to 100 or 95.
It's all.

P.S. still need to fix the critical closing game client.
Thank you for attention.

Requiem is now a balance?lol really?defi hit arounk 6k on cap every sec,zerk skills bugged as -_-,elem skills ignnor resis.....you can call it a bug that will never get fix

#17 LordXan

LordXan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 11:39 PM

Reqbugkiller only tries to troll, bro, nothing else. He is swinging topic in wrong way...please make this constructive topic, not QQ that you are already, after 1 month and 1k $ +30, and you R good because you can solo everything. Sandyman posted of on great replies, like jebac (zdravo care ;)). Those are peeps that actually see what is going on, and that this will end pretty soon.
Please write what are your opinions, and what will bring back this game on its feet, like I'm trying. Ty.

#18 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:45 AM

my my my... many people melt everything in a big mess in their heads right here.

First :

NO reqbugkiller.

for some players things may start to be more "fluid" making them believe balance is coming. I think to a commie like Nanny (yeah , agin , i know.) sure , THIS commie can probably  now again after a loooong time start to be a real threat again. But can you imagine his gear ? i am pretty sure that even now it's probably one of the few players with such gears. AND YES. Zerk IS bugged on many skills but remain insane. Elems are not a real pain for a good prot , but ask to all others casters ? and of course -_- crazy combo of AoC with Terms of Service but eh , yeah hush , adamant and gears of Nanny probably (again) make defis QQ about their "lost" god mode. what remain uncertain without 60k HP for any other classes i think. Without adamant and hush it take that HP with a class having reflect and heal to match that. Or stay in safe zone and choose range attack class. So No , we aren't over with balance. Still not now. and some of us are just waiting for near two years now. cool story.

Second :

About +30 Lord xan.

Sorry if in this selfish game everybody act selfish. But honestly you know what ? that's exactly what i feel in your words : selfish and jealousy. YES , i was there too six years ago , and i remember what it was to be stuck at lvl 56 with no more quests and long grind ahead to hit lvl 65 and above. AND I LOVE THAT TOO . yeah the game have turn to easy. no. nobody should be able to solo a boss raid . BUT , even if requiem stay "alive" for the next TEN COMING YEARS and offering players like me PREMIUM (as YOU said) EACH MONTH FOR THAT FULL DURATION , it would still be an unacceptable SCAM in regard of money i spend in game . selfish ? our fault if the game close ? that's a DUMB argument . "whales" ARE spinal column of ANY games even if YES they are not enough to make it  lively and full of players.  You know what , i do know the game may close soon. whatever i know it since the very start of my main toon in sept 2009. nothing is eternal. i spend my money where i want. paying money is everywhere . and sorry i feel it's less dumb still now to spend on Requiem that on candy crush like many do. Considering i walk the hard path TOO for years , and spent awesome amounts of time and efforts TOO , not only money , you thought about removing +30 is again a silly BS selfish scam. i prefer the idea of Sandy about that seems more fair.

But it's not even about that. people like you QQ about evolution of the game. AGAIN ; i am more on your (Sandy's) side about analysis of the situation. but still . you think a game can keep running for years without implementing new gears ? and what would be the point of implementing new gears if they are not STRONGER than the ones released before ? When you buy a car , you say you won't buy a actual model and ask to , dunno , "Ford" for example to remake back the old mustang cause the modern one suck into your eyes ? c'mon ! eho ! stop dreaming wake up !!! as dumb as are modern societies YOU JUST CAN'T STOP their "EVOLUTION" unless they dismantle by itself or strong exterior cause some days. THAT'S a REALITY PRINCIPE , you just CAN'T GO AGAINST. same for virtual worlds , same for games. point.

You think the status of gears cause the "void" Requiem is now ?  wrong. first part was BS management on nova at facebook time. And that was not only a matter of gears. can't help if some oldies go there with their experience to "rule the world" as they failed on historical servers and disgusts some newbies ? that's not even a sufficient cause. They were UNABLE to promote the game. to keep players. mall managing IS a problem. but not the forge to +30 in itself : i made many gears +30 for free with dropped items ( atmas , coupons bought to ricardo fellini, forge items dropped on DQ for PD...etc) you don't believe me ? i don't care. I was there , again , back those years. Think chances to become strong are far more important now for free players than back then. So leave it with your +30 obsession. And yeah make the game harder if you want. that's deserved. But you can't logically hope that a player that played for more than six yeasr and spend awesome amount of time , energy and money on his toon shall suffer to have hard time to kill one elite mob alone. yeah that kill the game original spirit. too bad . really. but it would be illogically absurd if that was happening.

Third :

Sandy , about SVS : simple. nobody in SVS :

first : because nobody to fight. tks perma bug for nova players regarding battles.

second : what the point about SVS rewards ?  these are BS nowadays.

FIX nova battles. TRY to gather players there. make USEFUL rewards. AND THEN MAYBE remaining players will go fight in SVS.

Even if yeah , they turned us into hamsterion happy with occupationnal therapy. there was OFTEN players in battles theses last weeks : FoC , Union , strongest. For that income of russians is a good news.

Four :

agree with Kaz , and i think its' in the same line of logic as Sandyman and many others among us : lower the benefits of malls and stats bonus. that could be a real good start. without the BS that Lordxan mentioned.

But for that too. that's not like if we were not asking that for years. ( like for the 40% HP for example)

Still. Can't believe the request to scam us all from a man who was afk for years and don't really run so long the hard path. Sorry but i can't accept the total negation and destruction of my really hard work. pfff :wall: :bang: keep believing it if you have fun with that but your proposal won't help Requiem nor player actual data base at all to stay alive in the current game status. BS . like exiting from Europe even if Europe is a big stupid jail created by capitalism. Things have to be changed but walking back will never be a viable option anyway;

BS. again.

Edited by ARKILIUS, 30 November 2015 - 09:48 AM.

#19 LordXan

LordXan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:43 AM

What evolution ? More milking ? Empty PvE server ? Old damn engine ? Soloing raids ? -_- no, I don't like evolution like this. I gree with most of your words, you decide where your money is spent, and, of course, I respect that. Removing +30 will bring balance to both raids and PvP, fixing some classes is also needed. You said something about scam...dont you see that you are scammed every day while you play. How ? Think about it..
I'm not selfish, I think for new players, and look from their perspective, because, as I you said, I'm not active like you, and that's why I see something what you are unable to see, because you are OP and you own everything solo. Create new char on Nova, and you will see what needs to be changed.

#20 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:55 AM

Guys, try to make suggestions that will balance the game without affecting existing items that players farmed/bought, they will at least read them.

Remove +30? Oh bro, this will be totally ignored ^^

Edited by Kazara, 30 November 2015 - 10:56 AM.

#21 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 30 November 2015 - 11:07 AM

yup. i read you. But you dream if you think a +30 prot can solo everything. absolutely not. and it's not even a matter of time it would take. Go try AoS with my toon , you will see. or MDC.

maybe a defi or a domi can due to spammable AoC in a decent timing. not other classes not even OP zerks and elems. they would die.

what i admit :

- event items "easy" to acquire make for example again a dungeon like AoS an utterly joke : it's a deserted waste land there for sure now.  Boring bosses that reset for weapons weakers than MDC ones ? pointless.

- Balance , Balance , balance Balance : dumb , dumb , dumb , dumb. still work in progress for two years now. yeah i know dami. making a baby take time. w/e :p_sleep:  5lordxan : let's use a prot in pvp and tell me how much it's OP now ... :p_omg:  ) that just show the +30 is not the real problem. you work hard for your gear . you have it. just logic. again far more easy to +30 now for free than in past. problem is 0 balance between classes/skills. as my usual example : first job Soul Hunter and Battle Magician ( skills ) are crazy. defender and hunter are a joke. warrior and sin seems decent but i can't swear. etc

- -_- NOVA BF NEED A FIX .  "possibly" one of the reason for a deserted server. But of course far from the main reason. Nova server have a full history of bad choices and bad management/promotion.

on other hand "working" or "fighting" for earning a deserved gear is part of the fun of gaming. thats' called Competition. except casuals gamers it's more something that make players more willing to play than the contrary. If you take your own example , having back theses days harder times to gather tools was part of the fun and the challenge. de-leveling gears is opposite to that aspect for me.

And that's not what will bring any new players on an old game anyway. Honestly , you still think gravity will involve more than one dev on ReQQ , what would be necessary to make things as you wish ? ( like re-skin directX  etc ? )

I am sorry. really. I DO STILL like (love) ReQQ and my toon since almost as long as you (more if we consider the cumulated time :no1: ) but I REALLY DON'T THINK something like you asked will ever be done on a game as old and with so few players.

I have created new toons on nova . and played it "old school". and i like it , moreover cause i am eagerly a solo player ( chatting with mates and having good time talking but 90% of time still playing alone)

if i didn't stay on nova it's because my main is on trifri like many mates , and that i am still busy on main with objectives not reached. sadly time can't be extensed to infinite...

I know what would need a change there. more players. but it's probably too late already. And even if i respect your ( our ! ) "will" , your ideas won't work at all as you think. and are not fair. Yeah i am not dumb. i know where i put my money.  but as long as the game is not closed. i have what i earned. removing my gears against "premium" even for ten years would still be the biggest scam. 

Ok good news for me . i didn't spend anymore what i spend four years ago. proof  free forge is easier. Tks gravity even if i know you still want our money badly. ( fuel of war , eh ? legit or close the game IKR... :p_ang: )

#22 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 30 November 2015 - 01:25 PM

Dumbing down the game.... Making it way too easy..... I wonder who's bright idea it was for the Halloween Mine? Now, the chance to get Perma Costumes...Well that was ok. Let me see them do that with Pet (ROFL)... Want more battle fields? Let them add in the Honor Point Seller..... That forces people to do BF if they want points. Add new types of Battle Fields.... New Maps.....   New Rewards....

#23 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 03:56 PM

Guys, try to make suggestions that will balance the game without affecting existing items that players farmed/bought, they will at least read them.

Remove +30? Oh bro, this will be totally ignored ^^

The unbalance we witness comes from the missing Role Play Aspects.

Let`s look for an example at the latest Ruined Valdes Gear.

Whats the Problem with it?

Ya the Reinforcement Bonus is not appealing only the Set Bonus makes it even worth collecting.

But even if you get the best Set Bonus which takes way to long. And is pure random luck.

It lacks the HP and DPS Amount compared to level 89 Gear from Voxy.

-

So how to make it better ?

First i would recommend restricting certain Set bonus to a certain Class.

Like Max HP / Con Bonus to Protector. 

Max MP / Mind Bonus for Radiant.

Problem here is the Scad, without Scad no Heal from Turans.

So the Heal Formula should be adjusted to make Heal Power independent from Scad.

A Healer that makes a lot of DMG should be a weaker Healer than a pure Mind Healer who focus on Healing Power and give up DPS for that.

So we need Experts who are willing to sacrifice on there Support Power or DPS but can`t have both on Max.

Like we see it today.

For that Developer needs the Balls to take new Ways, away from E-peen Feeding for Kidz who want to have all.

Max Heals, DPS , and HP.  But just look at the latest changes for Zerk^^ 

So if you ask me it`s not that difficult we said such things Years ago when we talked about PvP Roles and Jobs.

But our Developer don`t want that, they want Classes that can do all same good.

So if you don`t want to affect old Gear...fine just  create new level 90 different Quest Gear for each Class...with a certain Class Bonus for Reinforcement you could even make the Set Bonus more Class specific.

But lets be honest we simply see Classes from a total different Point of View than the Dev`s. Here the "Balance Problem" starts.

Edited by Sandyman, 30 November 2015 - 04:03 PM.

#24 Dami

Dami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMy bedroom

Posted 30 November 2015 - 05:42 PM

The unbalance we witness comes from the missing Role Play Aspects.

Let`s look for an example at the latest Ruined Valdes Gear.

Whats the Problem with it?

Ya the Reinforcement Bonus is not appealing only the Set Bonus makes it even worth collecting.

But even if you get the best Set Bonus which takes way to long. And is pure random luck.

It lacks the HP and DPS Amount compared to level 89 Gear from Voxy.

-

So how to make it better ?

First i would recommend restricting certain Set bonus to a certain Class.

Like Max HP / Con Bonus to Protector. 

Max MP / Mind Bonus for Radiant.

Problem here is the Scad, without Scad no Heal from Turans.

So the Heal Formula should be adjusted to make Heal Power independent from Scad.

A Healer that makes a lot of DMG should be a weaker Healer than a pure Mind Healer who focus on Healing Power and give up DPS for that.

So we need Experts who are willing to sacrifice on there Support Power or DPS but can`t have both on Max.

Like we see it today.

For that Developer needs the Balls to take new Ways, away from E-peen Feeding for Kidz who want to have all.

Max Heals, DPS , and HP.  But just look at the latest changes for Zerk^^ 

So if you ask me it`s not that difficult we said such things Years ago when we talked about PvP Roles and Jobs.

But our Developer don`t want that, they want Classes that can do all same good.

So if you don`t want to affect old Gear...fine just  create new level 90 different Quest Gear for each Class...with a certain Class Bonus for Reinforcement you could even make the Set Bonus more Class specific.

But lets be honest we simply see Classes from a total different Point of View than the Dev`s. Here the "Balance Problem" starts.

This post is actually constructive. Please continue to post more ideas like this. Class reps ARE reading them, and DO take good ideas under advisement and consideration. I like the idea here, as it WILL manage some of the balance. Thank you for posting this. I will see if I can work something out to put in for suggestions on changes.

#25 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 30 November 2015 - 05:58 PM

Yeah Sandy. But not only. Or with a failure during process. Cause yes. Result is destruction of specificities of each rôle , but it doesn't impact the same all the classes.
I mean : Now ( i know , everybody will say i am focused on that.) a defi/domi with good gear can REALLY solo TRH in a "decent" amount of time due Just because combo between gear (def , HP and SCAD )and a crazh skill called AoC...
I suppose the boss himself is unable to deal enouh damages to match the vampiric effect.
Others classes don't have such efficient heal so spammable and dealing damages at same.
A "OP" protector alone would take the Day. Others dps phys or magics would pot or die ( MAYBE only other exception is mystic ? Can't swear.)
So yeah. They buried classes roles aspects BUT not ALL classes are casualties of that fact.
Playing thoses classes require no "sacrifices" you can have everything. Meanwhile , even if some others classes benefit from the last gears "improvments" too, that have no common measure with god mode classes. I mean rads and prots still need a team for dps. Ranger and SR still need a team for heals...etc. Somehow as forgotten classes ( still no revamp so far) they are still "stucked" in their roles, what WOULD BE a good thing if it wasn't unfair regarding thoses classes. But yeah . If finally some day they finish revamp, it could remain only "soloers"whatever the class in the game. Again , "luckily" still not the case yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users