3rd Job Change Issue to Earth Master - Shaman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

3rd Job Change Issue to Earth Master

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AlcadX

AlcadX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:The Real One

Posted 29 November 2015 - 08:09 PM

So I just got My 3rd Job Change Quest to Earth Master. I chose the PVE Quest from the 3 available. I am now in the part where the girl is recalling Memories and is Asking to Slay Farrel "Again". I never did the Hero Quest of Farrel, which now is not letting me proceed on My Job Change, because I have to do the Farrel Quest.

I went to the "J" button and looked at the quest, per no NPC actually giving me the quest. I Found the "Slay Farrel Quest", but because of My Level is not letting me do the quest. When I click on the Quest it says that "Cannot do the quest per quest level limit" Any one know how to actually go around this, or a way to actually change the 3rd Job Change Quest to another of the 3 available?

Any suggestions, Comments (I know am a noob and stupid for not doing it earlier) are appreciated. Thanks!

#2 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 29 November 2015 - 08:18 PM

Do some of the earlier hero quests at the guys near the mailbox in Port of the Winds. You'll get the Farrell quest during those.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users