[Chaos] Secret Odin Gift Event (2015) - Page 3 - **Community Contests and Events** - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Chaos] Secret Odin Gift Event (2015)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
126 replies to this topic

#51 luckerokrag

luckerokrag

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 10:12 PM

Dear Odin/Santa.

I began to play on IRO this year, and from the first moment i dreaming about Quadrille[2]. I think nobody else wishes for such weapon, so I am unique. Yes I have not 30 post, because I prefer to lead the battle in the game than the forum pages. But i believe in a miracle on Christmas. If my Sura with nick luckerok will receive Quadrille[2] it will be the happiest Sura on the server  :p_angel:

#52 foxySox

foxySox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1373 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 December 2015 - 11:26 PM

Dear Odin,

This past year, I was pretty good. I ran around on my trustworthy llama giving buffs and heals to those who I deemed worthy. However, recently my llama has run away. I wish I could have another 30 Day Halter Lead, so that I may continue to speed around and help those in need.

Yours truly,

Dix

#53 T3chnowitch

T3chnowitch

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationNiffelheim

Posted 07 December 2015 - 12:09 AM

Dear Odin,

Life in Malangdo is wonderful, especially since last year some kind soul granted me a pair of soft kitty ears to help me fit in with my fluffy neighbors.  This year I'd like to give back to my island community, which has been so welcoming, and make a feast for my feline friends.  However, all they really seem to eat is fish, and I'm absolutely terrible at catching even the smallest guppy!  I'd be very appreciative if you'd send a kind soul to help me gather the ingredients for a proper banquet, 100 Fresh Fish from Alberta should do.

With gratitude,

Filliah

#54 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 07 December 2015 - 12:37 AM

Odin flung his spear into the opposing forces of the Vanir...... the völva told Odin that she knew where he has hidden his eye;.....in the spring Mímis brunnr, and from it "Mímir drank mead every morning". After Odin gave her necklaces, she continued to recount more information, including a list of valkyries, referred to as nǫnnor Herians 'the ladies of War Lord'; in other words, the ladies of Odin. In foretelling the events of Ragnarök, the völva predicted the death of Odin; Odin will fight the monstrous wolf Fenrir during the great battle at Ragnarök. Odin would be consumed by the wolf, yet Odin's son Víðarr will avenge him by stabbing the wolf in the heart. After the world is burned and renewed, the surviving and returning gods will meet and recall Odin's deeds and "ancient runes"

Óðinn ..........

the weight of just your name......................and such is what i seek.................

In time i have played iv come no where near close to reaching my final form..........a rune knight am i dragon breather by..''occupation''....a role i must for fill  until the day i can reset  to ''agi crit blackcross

rune knight (120 strength 100 agi 120 luk). But 100 agi isn't enough to reach 193 aspd.......i require a ''Bakonawa Agimat Tattoo''...and that is the gift i request. As i sit on the south pontera field on christmas day......imagining the green unchangeable grass is white and my dragon hums jingle bells. I hope i can once again pick up the sword in the name of ' my secret odin'  which i shall engrave on my blade.

and if that is indeed the case i shall put on my torn kilt and write  'rune knight' on my shoulder as i scream ''freeeeeeeedaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam >:(

william walllace: ''On the castle in pontera  i shall build my eden ( my guild )

Sign

william walllace   (in game nickname)

P.s i dnt think i have 30 posts....i usually just read the forum a noob i didn't have much to contribute except ask how long was left until maintenance started.

#55 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 December 2015 - 12:54 AM

Odin flung his spear into the opposing forces of the Vanir...... the völva told Odin that she knew where he has hidden his eye;.....in the spring Mímis brunnr, and from it "Mímir drank mead every morning". After Odin gave her necklaces, she continued to recount more information, including a list of valkyries, referred to as nǫnnor Herians 'the ladies of War Lord'; in other words, the ladies of Odin. In foretelling the events of Ragnarök, the völva predicted the death of Odin; Odin will fight the monstrous wolf Fenrir during the great battle at Ragnarök. Odin would be consumed by the wolf, yet Odin's son Víðarr will avenge him by stabbing the wolf in the heart. After the world is burned and renewed, the surviving and returning gods will meet and recall Odin's deeds and "ancient runes"

Did you paraphrase that from the Odin wikipedia page? It's exactly the same as what's on the page with some minor tense changes.

#56 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 07 December 2015 - 01:00 AM

Given that he's got the wiki links in there, very likely...

#57 kingtutan

kingtutan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationProntera South Crossing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 07 December 2015 - 01:09 AM

Dear Odin

Im back playing RO again(stop for 3 years) but my server(pRO) decided to rest because the people managing the system got corrupted by the Dark Lord together with Demon Lord Baphomet thats why im restarting my adventure again here in your iRO Chaos server and i wish you could gift me a +9 Physical Weapon(Shadow) that will help me to get strong in my adventure

Your Loyal Player,

[GX]Agent_Tuts

#58 ImReveL

ImReveL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Renewal)

Posted 07 December 2015 - 01:39 AM

Dear Odin,

Am i already qualified to make a wish?
I hope so...

This is my first christmast in iRO, i wish that i could get a moment which can't be erased from my memories.
So for that to be happened, i really wish that i could get Memory of Thanatos Card  a Costume Boy's Cap.

Your Child,

IGN : iMreveL-

#59 AntiHaters

AntiHaters

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:30 AM

Dear Odin,

I always love the month of December. Because of your presence together with our Greatest God, I know it's worth waiting for you to come. Since I am three years old I always received gifts from you every Christmas. Now I am wishing for a Safe to 10 Certificate this Christmas, any amount will be appreciated.

I always pray for you, and I wish you great health so you can gift other childrens too. Thank you.

Very truly yours,

AntiHater IGN: Viva Espana

Chaos Player

#60 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 03:32 AM

Did you paraphrase that from the Odin wikipedia page? It's exactly the same as what's on the page with some minor tense changes.

yes ehem...in fact i did...i liked it   :heh:

•  
  •  

#61 4853121207141913140

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 07 December 2015 - 03:52 AM

Dear Secret Odin

I wish for a Red Eruma Card this year. May this year end in a good note too.

Thank you.

Lisarna

#62 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 07 December 2015 - 04:29 AM

dear Odin
sorry for being a bad boy this whole year and i dont think i cant change my attitude since i love to be on the unlawful side.
to extend my power even further, some prophecy said that i need to possess a holy artifact which contained unlimited cosmic power. that is why i wish to have a PANTIE OF CHAOTIC BLEEDING this year.

sincerely,
Luke Star

Edited by fuyukikun, 07 December 2015 - 04:30 AM.

#63 Musu

Musu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 07:19 AM

Zerotigres my character name isn't Santa. ha ha, it's Musu/Hammers.

#64 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Server:Classic

Posted 07 December 2015 - 08:12 AM

dear Odin
sorry for being a bad boy this whole year and i dont think i cant change my attitude since i love to be on the unlawful side.
to extend my power even further, some prophecy said that i need to possess a holy artifact which contained unlimited cosmic power. that is why i wish to have a PANTIE OF CHAOTIC BLEEDING this year.

sincerely,
Luke Star

dude what the -_-?

#65 Pixvoly

Pixvoly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 725 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 08:35 AM

[item='4404'] and [item='2371'] is my guess

#66 mag10

mag10

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 08:41 AM

Dear Odin,

I've started playing ro again after taking multiple breaks, it has been hard as a warlock but i have preserved. For this christmas, i would like fallen angel wings, It would please me greatly whether it is enchanted or not, any bit of spell is sure to help, it is hard having little cast time reduction and the inability to hold many pots. This is my first event and I, Magobit is hoping to get a fallen angel wings. Merry christmas!

Yours Truly,

Magobit

#67 jamdonutjam

jamdonutjam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1273 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 07 December 2015 - 08:59 AM

Dear Secret Odin,

Last year's iRO Christmas was fun and am hoping this year's will be better. Thanks to your graces, within the past few months, I have made good friends and met lovely people, developed as a GX and entered the 'looking fabulous vs having l33t gears' phase of my simple Midgardian life. Since having recently grown an Old Timey Mustache, people have been mistaking me for the reincarnation of Hitler. How 'bout something to  complement  rectify that? Surprise me :)

Sincerely,

jamdonutjam (jamdonutjam)

#68 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 07 December 2015 - 09:23 AM

Dear Odin,

Well, if we count thw fact that this year i didnt trolled too much people, and actually helped some, i guess i was a gud boy? :3 Jokes apart, seems like this year specially i've got a bit known here on forums, and ppl pm me for help on something almost everyday, and to keep helping them, i need energy to do so. So i'm kindly asking dear Odin, refill my energies with all the WHITE HERBS you have growing on your beautifull garden, that will help me make my daily energy drink for the year to come.
Sincerely, Ash Ketchup, gotta catch 'em all!

IGN: Gear X Cross

Edited by Ashuckel, 07 December 2015 - 11:53 AM.

#69 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 07 December 2015 - 09:26 AM

List updated!

Secret Odins, please wait until December 8 to snatch your claims. I want to give everyone a fair chance at the recipients. My inbox has been filling up so I unfortunately have to delete your PMs in order to reserve space.

Zerotigres my character name isn't Santa. ha ha, it's Musu/Hammers.

Proper letter format requires that the name of the author be located at the conclusion of the letter. That was the only name I saw at the conclusion of your letter.

I know, thats a lot of chars lel, but im never online on just one soo....

Please pick the name of the character you will be attending the event on.

Edited by ZeroTigress, 07 December 2015 - 09:31 AM.

#70 r1r1

r1r1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 10:01 AM

Dear Santa Odin!

I had a lot of fun this year at iRO! I finally got 150 on my gene (now more 25 lvls to go! >_<), made a lot of friends and joined an awesome guild <3
Lately I've been thinking that I stick too much with this Costume Goggles, even when I'm afk at Geffen and I would love if you (secret) Santa Odin would bring a Lolita Ten Gallon Hat hEtxOA2.jpg for me to equip on my Geneticist.

Thank you so much, hoping for everyone a lovely Christmas and happy holidays!
With love,
r1r1

Edited by r1r1, 07 December 2015 - 10:02 AM.

#71 strafe247

strafe247

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 516 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie / Ymir

Posted 07 December 2015 - 10:19 AM

Dear Odin,

I always appreciate gifts given to me every Christmas because I barely receive any every year. I have to say that nothing matches one that came from a random stranger out of pure generosity. At the moment, I request for a Costume: Vicious Stop Bandage from you if you are willing to give it for free or to consider selling it for a very small amount just for this Christmas season. I do keep my hopes up for your utmost kindness to consider my wish.

Thank you and may we all have a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous New Year ahead.

Respectfully yours,

Eugeo (IGN)

Edited by strafe247, 07 December 2015 - 10:30 AM.

#72 FrostKing

FrostKing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 11:35 AM

Dear Odin, 

I believe, I deserve a reward as I didn't troll much people this year. Maybe it was because I am semi-active, but still peace prevailed. Please grant my wish!! 

I pretty much have everything online, good friends, guild, almost all of the gears. I wish more love and zeny for me and my friends. 

for a gift, ASPD stone, igns: Frost King. But I feel happy this is the third year I been getting in this, along with my friends.

-Frost

#73 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 07 December 2015 - 11:48 AM

List updated! And as a reminder...

Gift registration deadline is set for December 7 11:59 PM PST! Please have your gift requests posted by then. On December 8, 12:00 AM PST, Secret Odin requests will begin acceptance.

#74 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 07 December 2015 - 11:53 AM

Please pick the name of the character you will be attending the event on.

Done

#75 asperatus

asperatus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 11:54 AM

Dear Odin
While Sorcerer's are known for their magic skills, physical strenght is not what they excel at. Just look at those flabby muscles :p_sad:  In order to change that, I request heavy lifter box. Help me make my Sorc a little bit bulkier :pif: I was a good boy this year, helping parents and neighbours :p_angel: and I promise to try even harder next year  :p_laugh: 

IGN: Chomiak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users