3 replies to this topic

#1 mpamias

mpamias

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 11:47 AM

Hello guys,

I am writing this topic in order to find people group up and level up together. The nostalgy I had dreaming this wonderful game full of memories made me want to play it again. Although, there are few people who play it and level up daily. That's why I am looking for an organised party, to level up. This game needs back community and we must all build it all over again! Thanks for your attention and if anyone is interested, feel free to inform me!

#2 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:42 PM

Might have better luck in the main rose community - Rose Main section

Alternatively you could also look for clans that are recruiting, some level new characters to help newer players/clan members out.  - Clan Hall

If you can make your way to Junon Polis you may also be able to find some folks there that could help you out, and possibly become friends with that could help you out when you are online~

#3 mpamias

mpamias

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 10:43 AM

Might have better luck in the main rose community - Rose Main section

Alternatively you could also look for clans that are recruiting, some level new characters to help newer players/clan members out.  - Clan Hall

If you can make your way to Junon Polis you may also be able to find some folks there that could help you out, and possibly become friends with that could help you out when you are online~

Well, it is very difficult to find people level up at level 80-200. Thanks for your time and your advice, and have a nice day!

#4 ultragames93

ultragames93

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 09:07 PM

I do agree. It is very difficult to fine people at lv80 to 200. I am currently working on a website to improve that. Players will enter their player's name and level to the system. After entering the information, they are search for other players to level up with. This project will take some time but I hope it will work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users