Maintenance Notice 12/1/2015 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Maintenance Notice 12/1/2015

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:12 PM

Hello Roserians!

A friendly reminder, December 1st @ 2PM PST we will be having our normal monthly full maintenance to update the Lucky Spin, and attend to our servers.

We would like to remind you also that this is when we will be removing the Black Friday Sales from the Item Mall & Lucky Spin listings. There's still time to get in those final purchases if you haven't had the chance to take advantage of it! 

Again, we will be shutting down the servers for our monthly maintenance, December 1st @2PM Server Time. Downtime is expected to be a minimum of 4 hours.

#2 alfiamifta

alfiamifta

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Locationworld
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Herbarn

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:12 PM

give us a little glimpse of lucky spin costume december

#3 MarK1789

MarK1789

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:21 PM

still no skill update :(

#4 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:47 AM

MarK1789, the updates we've had on Pegasus are on a temporary hold, while we continue to investigate the server's recent hiccups and performance issues after our server relocation. Between that, we've had a couple events scheduled that we had intended to work on as well, so it's all been a bit of a frustration for us as well, because we're behind on where we expected to be on the updates because of the server relocation complications. We will be picking it back up soon though.

#5 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Server:Arua

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:51 AM

MarK1789, the updates we've had on Pegasus are on a temporary hold, while we continue to investigate the server's recent hiccups and performance issues after our server relocation. Between that, we've had a couple events scheduled that we had intended to work on as well, so it's all been a bit of a frustration for us as well, because we're behind on where we expected to be on the updates because of the server relocation complications. We will be picking it back up soon though.

yaaay hope to test pegasus soon :3 i have a project in mind hehe

#6 MarK1789

MarK1789

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:04 PM

Good luck!

#7 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:09 PM

Hello Roserians!

Due to a technical issue with one of our computers, the maintenance is being extended past the original downtime estimation. This will have no effect on the game itself, the patch will just take longer to be implemented. 

In the meantime, we have a sneak peek at the items entering Lucky Spin with this Patch:

Gingerbread Costume
Vanilla Gingerbread Costume
Cocoa Gingerbread Costume
Festive Christmas Costume
Jolly Holidays Party Costume
Merry Holidays Party Costume
Snowman Costume
Rudolph Costume
Cute Penguin Costume
Traditional Green Chinese Costume *New Costume!*

ALL Beta Mach Wings will also be placed in the Lucky Spin!

#8 JuicyJayz

JuicyJayz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:18 PM

Beta wings :D

#9 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:40 PM

I've been longing for those beta mach wings, specially those sen and con for artisans... goodbye op sellers at junon! curse you! :P

#10 Necromancer27

Necromancer27

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationCocito
  • Server:Arua

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:54 PM

Just one costume to get.....boring month......

About those Beta Wings..they should be at least hard to get....not as easy as a spin.....at least a box where you have a chance to get it (make it a little bit difficult please...as it was to older players)

For example, the leprechaun hat (max charm hat) is still hard to get, eventhough it was released this year....

#11 JuicyJayz

JuicyJayz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:04 PM

ETA on update ?

#12 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:10 PM

I've been longing for those beta mach wings, specially those sen and con for artisans... goodbye op sellers at junon! curse you! :P

Me too! And also that green Traditional Chinese set. There aren't a whole lot of cute green costumes. Glad I saved most of my coins from the Thanksgiving daily quest. It looks like I will be doing a lot of spinning :P

#13 yeci

yeci

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:13 PM

:questionmark: is there any xmas event??? sOrry newbie.. and im just fond of events rather than reading chats and leveling!  :p_laugh:

#14 MarK1789

MarK1789

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:19 PM

mini beta mach wings ploxxx

#15 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:29 PM

Uh wait a sec.... I f it's that one chinese set, there was a green before. Or Im going crazy/traveled back in time. 

#16 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:31 PM

:questionmark: is there any xmas event??? sOrry newbie.. and im just fond of events rather than reading chats and leveling!  :p_laugh:

The Christmas Event doesn't begin until the 13th of December. The Anniversary event will start first, and overlap with it. Nothing new is expected to be added to Christmas, due to the efforts put in for the Anniversary Event, but we'll see if we can work something in.

mini beta mach wings ploxxx

:) Maybe in the future, they would look pretty cute. :)

Just one costume to get.....boring month......

About those Beta Wings..they should be at least hard to get....not as easy as a spin.....at least a box where you have a chance to get it (make it a little bit difficult please...as it was to older players)

For example, the leprechaun hat (max charm hat) is still hard to get, eventhough it was released this year....

Costume efforts were placed on the Anniversary event for this month, so we weren't able to do much more for the Lucky Spin. On average though, we only get to see one costume added per month for the Lucky Spin. As for difficulty, that's up to your luck with spinning. :)

ETA on update ?

As Dragonlark mentioned, it's being extended. It is currently unknown how long, but I'm looking at possibly 2 additional hours over the normal 4, at the moment. We're working as quickly as we can.

Uh wait a sec.... I f it's that one chinese set, there was a green before. Or Im going crazy/traveled back in time. 

A green one was never released, it's being added today. Hold on to your sanity, the month is just beginning!

#17 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:45 PM

Nothing new is expected to be added to Christmas, due to the efforts put in for the Anniversary Event, but we'll see if we can work something in

Yeah! Please, put additional unexpected things this Christmas season! :)

#18 achibea

achibea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:45 PM

OMG CHRISTMAS COSTUMES.  :rice:

#19 yeci

yeci

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:48 PM

:ok: thanks.. hmm.. spinning for that green chinese costume.. hope i get it!

waiting 'til servers up..  :p_hi:

#20 achibea

achibea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:52 PM

:boogie:

The Christmas Event doesn't begin until the 13th of December. The Anniversary event will start first, and overlap with it. Nothing new is expected to be added to Christmas, due to the efforts put in for the Anniversary Event, but we'll see if we can work something in.

SWEEEET!! 10th Anniversary  :Emo_16:  :Emo_15:

#21 nions

nions

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:37 PM

Congrats ROSE... this is your 10th aniv.

we are all expecting to a great event or better items NEWS...

more power.

#22 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:37 PM

Patch is available. (Patch Notes v593, Traditional Green Chinese Costume was added to the client)

Servers are ONLINE!

Thanks for being patient everyone, and sorry about the extra downtime. But it should be worth it, we've gone through several points that were seen to be causing performance issues, and corrected them. We'll keep watching for any other issues, but hopefully we got the major ones today. :)

Expect another server update soon for the anniversary event update!

#23 nions

nions

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:38 PM

still waiting to server up................... cant wait whats new

#24 nions

nions

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:40 PM

Patch is available. (Patch Notes v593, Traditional Green Chinese Costume was added to the client)

Servers are ONLINE!

Thanks for being patient everyone, and sorry about the extra downtime. But it should be worth it, we've gone through several points that were seen to be causing performance issues, and corrected them. We'll keep watching for any other issues, but hopefully we got the major ones today. :)

Expect another server update soon for the anniversary event update!

yeayyyyyyyyyyyy..... anniversary event......

#25 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:46 PM

The traditional green Chinese shoes are appearing to be pink instead of green, is this client sided (my patch) ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users