#1 Jean1659

Jean1659

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationUniversal perception.
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 03 December 2015 - 03:23 AM

Upon creation of character,  on an account with premium, option to make the char be level 200 would exist.  This would only be as a promotional thing, and Warpportal would spend a little bit of money on advertising beforehand. Would also only last one week. 

#2 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 03 December 2015 - 04:51 AM

not sure what you mean, can you elaborate? (although my head is already denying this idea)

#3 Jean1659

Jean1659

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 06:09 AM

simply means a person with a premium account creating a new char would be able to have it be lvl 200 when prompted with an option before logging into a new char.  
Lets face it, this game needs more new faces. Banning every new comer that bots to get max to experience 'end game' content, is out of control.

Edited by Jean1659, 03 December 2015 - 06:10 AM.

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 03 December 2015 - 07:12 AM

Essentially, he want's premium users to create an unspecified amount of level 200 characters. 

While I think character boosts are a perfectly fine idea, it shouldn't only come at the cost of 6$'s and unrestricted use. 

I'd personally consider 

3 month premium = 1 time character boost of lvl 200 and a set of blue gears.

6 month premium = 1 time character boost of lvl 210 and a set of +10 Exalted gears.

It should also only be promotional as you specified, perhaps going on sale every quarter of the year, ie: January, April, July, Oct.

It's not a bad idea, but it need more investment value on the players end, to allow such a massive skipping of content. 

#5 Tleliaxu

Tleliaxu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 December 2015 - 10:17 AM

Honestly feels like i've seen this before... Not bad, tbh. More choice is always good. Hopefully arti class updates will be in by then. I'll make you guys a deal: propose 4 workable suggs by 12/12/2015 that will actually be confirmed to be implemented and I'll not only support them, I'll advertise Rose Online too. Twitter, FB, yummly, so.cal, Instagram, you name it.

#6 Jean1659

Jean1659

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 04:15 PM

Essentially, he want's premium users to create an unspecified amount of level 200 characters. 

While I think character boosts are a perfectly fine idea, it shouldn't only come at the cost of 6$'s and unrestricted use. 

I'd personally consider 

3 month premium = 1 time character boost of lvl 200 and a set of blue gears.

6 month premium = 1 time character boost of lvl 210 and a set of +10 Exalted gears.

It should also only be promotional as you specified, perhaps going on sale every quarter of the year, ie: January, April, July, Oct.

It's not a bad idea, but it need more investment value on the players end, to allow such a massive skipping of content. 

I think 200 should be as high as it can go, but 6 month with both blue reinf lvl 200 and exalted  would be nice. The main idea though, would be to get players to make new chars, and to level up from 200-230 in the DG :o 

Maybe just having a set rule, that the Char is deleted if the person doesn't complete specific tasks in a given time limit? (*IMPORTANT NOTICE would appear in game*) that the person must complete 10 runs of every DG in 3 months time or the char will be deleted. Personally, I don't understand why you think it should be limited / restricted, the more chars created, the more revenue for Warpportal.

But yea, each Premium account would be able to create as many chars per account as is currently aloud, however must complete the tasks in the given time... Maybe 3 months min is a good idea, but I know that would restrict me personally, I would only do it on 2 accounts then, where as with per prem account, I'd get premium on like 10 accounts. 

Edited by Jean1659, 03 December 2015 - 04:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users