Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 03 December 2015 - 09:28 AM

Hello community. This request is more likely to the staff so anw would it be somehow problematic / yet not possible to make rings of the same grade stack in bags / vault ? Cuz after lots of runs and without combining them yet I dont have any space to store them anywhere all my vaults are full. Your opinions to it?

#2 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 03 December 2015 - 09:48 AM

I think it would be extremely hard to make an equipment stackable. Otherwise it would have been done by now. Let alone have each grade/Star/type and etc. If you soul craft a ring it won't be stackable.

#3 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 03 December 2015 - 09:53 AM

So I just gotta make another 20 accs to store my rings I guess :D

And with the SCed ones : You just dont unseal the sealed one rings and you dont have a SC you got a whole new group sealed so there shouldnt be much of a problem with that.

But I guess ur right it is hard to make it or being forgotten about it thats an option either.

Edited by Kristof3195, 03 December 2015 - 09:59 AM.

#4 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 10:01 AM

Can't make stackable equipment, and besides I wouldn't really like that, would be kind of weird. The more realistic option would be to make f6 drop some kind of tokens instead of rings. These tokens could then be exchanged to higher tier ones like the rings now, and once you got a token for the ring that you wanted you could exchange for it. Maybe only 1,2 and 3*'s would work this way so you could still work your way up to a better ring bit by bit while still using them meanwhile. Would work, quite a lot of work to get rid of that problem though.

Edited by Precrush, 03 December 2015 - 10:15 AM.

#5 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 10:04 AM

Oh that would be pretty neat, having a stack of those tokens and retreiving rings when necessary.

#6 BinsZ322

BinsZ322

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 02:31 PM

you can also mail them to ur char. You can save some space on that.

#7 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 01:56 AM

Mails are only for 3 days,  what if I want to for example save the hundreds of lunar's you get to combine later because I don't have the gold for star fragments or sadonyx?

#8 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 04 December 2015 - 02:49 AM

Mails are only for 3 days, what if I want to for example save the hundreds of lunar's you get to combine later because I don't have the gold for star fragments or sadonyx?

Mails lasts 30 days and is set to 3 days remaining after reading it. Then returned to his sender for 3 days. Which makes that you can keep your rings up to 35 days and 23 hours and 59 minutes.
Only problem with mails is that you ca onnly send 100 a day and keep up to 200 in your inbox

I recommend you to buy a vault extension. It isn't very expensive, make it easier to find your rings than switching account/character and mail them.

#9 Nobility

Nobility

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationThe Fire Nation
  • Server:Kaye

Posted 04 December 2015 - 02:54 AM

Maybe have some vault expansions be sold at an npc for a couple hundred gold since we all know that the inven space we have is not enough. Watching the live stream of Oda playing, he had to delete a bunch of items due to lack of space and he was only around lv20 at that time.

#10 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 03:38 AM

Mails lasts 30 days and is set to 3 days remaining after reading it. Then returned to his sender for 3 days. Which makes that you can keep your rings up to 35 days and 23 hours and 59 minutes.
Only problem with mails is that you ca onnly send 100 a day and keep up to 200 in your inbox

I recommend you to buy a vault extension. It isn't very expensive, make it easier to find your rings than switching account/character and mail them.

Ohh ye, forgot about that 30 days to 3 thing

If I farm solar rings I will get around 800 low star lunar rings while doing it, putting those in vaults or other accounts is not a solutions in any case :/

#11 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 06:19 AM

Ohh ye, forgot about that 30 days to 3 thing

If I farm solar rings I will get around 800 low star lunar rings while doing it, putting those in vaults or other accounts is not a solutions in any case :/

In that case you should save some money to turn some rings into 3* ; 4*...

And I doubt you're in lack of money if you're able to buy PHs. Or that case, it is your job to use wisely your money and fuse the rings together, so they take less space in your inventory.

#12 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 06:32 AM

In that case you should save some money to turn some rings into 3* ; 4*...

And I doubt you're in lack of money if you're able to buy PHs. Or that case, it is your job to use wisely your money and fuse the rings together, so they take less space in your inventory.

You know the star fragments and sadonyx cost like 35k to make 15*'s, one can easily not have that spare after getting the hunches and stuff for solars. 3*'s you can combine kind of cheaply, but there is no way to get rid of the 1 and 2*'s with out spending 25k~, majority of the costs that I stated previously. So you can easily have the gold to get the hunches etc for 15* solars but not to combine lunars for example. And maybe you'd not want to spend that gold on the lunars right now, but later?

It is clear that a stackable form of the rings would be more convenient and is how it should have been from the start, the real discussion is if a change like this is worth the time it would take the devs to do, answer to that in my opinion is yes if there's an easyish way to do it. I'm pretty sure people would disagree with me though, as this is a huge first world problem that doesn't concern many people. Process of making the rings is unnecessarily painful though, and that is a fact.

Edited by Precrush, 04 December 2015 - 06:33 AM.

#13 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 07:03 AM

You know the star fragments and sadonyx cost like 35k to make 15*'s, one can easily not have that spare after getting the hunches and stuff for solars. 3*'s you can combine kind of cheaply, but there is no way to get rid of the 1 and 2*'s with out spending 25k~, majority of the costs that I stated previously. So you can easily have the gold to get the hunches etc for 15* solars but not to combine lunars for example. And maybe you'd not want to spend that gold on the lunars right now, but later?

It is clear that a stackable form of the rings would be more convenient and is how it should have been from the start, the real discussion is if a change like this is worth the time it would take the devs to do, answer to that in my opinion is yes if there's an easyish way to do it. I'm pretty sure people would disagree with me though, as this is a huge first world problem that doesn't concern many people. Process of making the rings is unnecessarily painful though, and that is a fact.

Well...I never considered to use star fragments for 2* lunar rings since you can instead buy some PHs and gather other rings, which are way more valuable and worth.

#14 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 07:05 AM

Well...I never considered to use star fragments for 2* lunar rings since you can instead buy some PHs and gather other rings, which are way more valuable and worth.

Who would want to farm more rings? It's hell enough to get the ones you need... But again, that is not the point, it might as well be stellas we are talking about.

Edited by Precrush, 04 December 2015 - 07:05 AM.

#15 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 04 December 2015 - 10:49 AM

or you know, you could just combine them as you go like a normal player and save a ton of space....because it's not possible to stack them(unless we make them no longer equipment and therefore they would be useless) and 2 you'd end up with around 1200+ rings if you only kept them at 3* until you had enough for a full set of 15*s...

Edited by StormHaven, 04 December 2015 - 10:56 AM.

#16 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 04 December 2015 - 11:25 AM

For me I farm rings and stack them on 3 characters, each character store different kind of ring (Lunar,Solar,Stella). Whenever the vaults are stack up then I  mail the rings to my main character and slowly upgrade all at once.

Edited by VinylDorayaki, 04 December 2015 - 11:29 AM.

#17 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 11:47 AM

You could potentially just make 1/2/3* rings unequipable and made into stackable item/token. So that many can do whatever and make the process of transferring/converting a lot more easier. I apologize to those who uses those grade rings as their only ring.
The problem I ran into while converting rings as I go is that I get a lot of different grade star rings stacking up in my inventory. Heaven forbids if I didn't have maxed out inventory in the first place, I still have to go convert every 1 or 2 runs and sell since I can't really sell. I'm usually organized,but after a while of farming it gets clustered.

But then again it's just a me problem rather than a we problem. Even if we don't get the change, many would still put up with the problem to farm rings, we have been doing so for the past however many years. That's why some people don't really care about if it gets fixed or not. A very recent analogy would be the few passives that increases damage of DoT by an insignificant amount which has stayed the same since the game came out.

And I also have an account dedicated to hold my rings, some of them get filled with 1/2* rings that I would like to convert in the future when I can get some star fragments.

Edited by Agitodesu, 04 December 2015 - 11:48 AM.

#18 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 04 December 2015 - 11:58 AM

Sorry to disappoint you, but we are not going to make them stackable. 

Like StormHaven already mentioned equip items can't be made stackable.

We also won't turn any ring into non-equipable items.

#19 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 12:24 PM

Well, expected, but still sad.

EDIT: How about making caracha 1*, 2* and 3* be some kind of tokens you could either combine or turn in to the eguipable rings like I proposed before? Still no?

Edited by Precrush, 04 December 2015 - 12:28 PM.

#20 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 01:07 PM

Well, expected, but still sad.
EDIT: How about making caracha 1*, 2* and 3* be some kind of tokens you could either combine or turn in to the eguipable rings like I proposed before? Still no?

Sorry to disappoint you, but we are not going to make them stackable.

#21 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 04 December 2015 - 01:29 PM

How about making caracha 1*, 2* and 3* be some kind of tokens you could either combine or turn in to the eguipable rings like I proposed before? Still no?

I can bring this up to the team, but I fear there are things with higher priority at the moment.

#22 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 04:40 AM

I understand and agree that this wont and shouldn't be high up there in terms of priority, but maybe someday^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users