[BLOB] Big List of Bugs: Bug Reports & Feedback - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[BLOB] Big List of Bugs: Bug Reports & Feedback

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#1 Idun

Idun

Hail Njoror

• Retired
  • 594 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin & Freyja

Posted 03 December 2015 - 12:12 PM

CXuqyPj.png

Big List of Bugs

To access the current BLOB: Click Here

The purpose of BLOB is to track the status of bugs, log new bugs, and escalate existing issues so that they can be resolved. BLOB is diligently managed by VCRs and Staff Members, and we are opening up bug reporting and feedback to the public as a way of making sure that no new bugs slip past.

Ready to help? Here’s how to start!

Reporting a New Bug

First: ALWAYS use the Report Template when reporting a bug.

Second: READ the reported bugs to avoid duplicates. Trello has a "Search" feature that can be found in the upper left corner of the BLOB page. 

Bug Report Template

Please make sure you include the following information when making a report:

[NEEDS INFO] or [NEW BUG REPORT]

Date:
Bug Severity:
Game Area:
Character Information: 
(Name, Class, Level)

Problem:

Should be:

Steps to Reproduce:

Videos / Screenshots: Include links here, if possible instead of attachments.

If the bug you found has incomplete information, post as much information as you can using the Bug Report Template and note at the beginning of the post that it [NEEDS INFO].

Please identify the severity of the bug you're reporting by using this list:

Critical (Red)- these are bugs that have game-breaking implications, interfere with gameplay or combat (especially PvP), or are exploitable.

Moderate (Orange) - these bugs present an annoyance to users, may confuse or frustrate players that don't understand them, but don't have a major impact on gameplay

Minor (Yellow) - these bugs are mostly visual issues or quirks, they don't actually have any substantial impact on game play but should probably be fixed anyway

Feedback on Reported Bugs

If you have additional information to report about a bug that needs info or is in progress on the Trello board, please begin your post with [NEW INFO] and include the name of the Trello card (bug) that you are providing information or feedback about.

For example:

[NEW INFO]

Bug Name:

Steps to reproduce:

Videos/Screenshots:

Feedback and Comments

To keep this board organized and manageable, please do not post comments or bug feedback that does not include new evidence or information. If needed, we can start a new forum section for bug discussion. When providing feedback, please use the templates provided to organize your information.

With your help, we’ll be able to squash these bugs more efficiently!

If you have a technical issue that you need help with, please post it HERE

Edited by Idun, 03 December 2015 - 01:04 PM.

#2 4835150626195349420

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 07:37 AM

help pls

https://trello.com/c/LcsyaApS

#3 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 December 2015 - 08:08 AM

She means for you to paste it here so they will add it to their BLOB

Date: 10/9/2015
Bug Severity: Moderate
Game Area:
Payon Forest
Character Information: Jepoydc/hunter

Problem: normal attack is not working and cant hit any enemy but skills are working fine

Should be:

Steps to Reproduce:

Like that, but try to get more details if you can.

#4 magpi

magpi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:01 PM

She means for you to paste it here so they will add it to their BLOB

Date: 10/9/2015
Game Area:
Payon Forest
Character Information: Jepoydc/hunter

Problem: normal attack is not working and cant hit any enemy but skills are working fine

Should be:

Steps to Reproduce:

Like that, but try to get more details if you can.

Thank you fluke! It is reported. Sorry it took a little while to respond, we were actually testing this at the same time. It has been added now. 

#5 PolDarks

PolDarks

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationColombia
  • Server:odin

Posted 11 December 2015 - 09:44 PM

i've a ranger lvl 35 and not working the normal attack.

i can only fight using skill and when the mana runs out :wah:

#6 PolDarks

PolDarks

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationColombia
  • Server:odin

Posted 14 December 2015 - 10:21 AM

Bug Freefall

Date:14/12/2015
Bug Severity:Moderate
Game Area:all area
Character Information:
Hunter

Problem: while walking through the mountains if I get to a sector where the steep slides , up to h everything is normal.
but I happened to be deslisa very small distances and damage suffered by freefall triples the life of the character producing instant death .
 Example: A hunter lvl 35 Hp 3200 falls closer than 1 meter wall or sliding down the steep hill and partly suffers damage of 5400 points by the character dies.

Should be:

Steps to Reproduce:

Videos / Screenshots:

#7 AngryKitty

AngryKitty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 05:26 PM

[NEW BUG REPORT]

Date: 15/12/2015
Bug Severity: Critical (Red)
Game Area: Eremes Guile instance dungeon
Character Information: All players

Problem: Damage calulation output has been modified to render the Golden Theif Bug unbeatble

Should be: A completable quest (especially since that advent of diamonds)

Steps to Reproduce: Play the dungeon and try to beat the Golden thief bug without any GM tools

#8 AngryKitty

AngryKitty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 05:33 PM

[NEW BUG REPORT]

Date: 16/12/2015
Bug Severity: Moderate (Orange)
Game Area: South Pront field and West mojlnir moutnain
Character Information:
Hannajima/Archer/19-25

Problem: Using skill 'Acrobatic' in combat results in falling damage and charcter death

Should be: Skill should be usable without fear of character death

Steps to Reproduce: Battle any monster on uneven ground and use acrobatics and/or use acrobatics to backflip directly over a monster. (specifically at flips near flip king in west mjolnir and rabongs in south plain) 

Videos / Screenshots:

#9 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 17 December 2015 - 03:17 AM

Bug Freefall

Date:14/12/2015
Bug Severity:Moderate
Character Information:
Hunter

Problem: while walking through the mountains if I get to a sector where the steep slides , up to h everything is normal.
but I happened to be deslisa very small distances and damage suffered by freefall triples the life of the character producing instant death .
 Example: A hunter lvl 35 Hp 3200 falls closer than 1 meter wall or sliding down the steep hill and partly suffers damage of 5400 points by the character dies.

Should be:

Steps to Reproduce:

Videos / Screenshots:

[NEW BUG REPORT]

Date: 16/12/2015
Bug Severity: Moderate (Orange)
Game Area: South Pront field and West mojlnir moutnain
Character Information:
Hannajima/Archer/19-25

Problem: Using skill 'Acrobatic' in combat results in falling damage and charcter death

Should be: Skill should be usable without fear of character death

Steps to Reproduce: Battle any monster on uneven ground and use acrobatics and/or use acrobatics to backflip directly over a monster. (specifically at flips near flip king in west mjolnir and rabongs in south plain) 

Videos / Screenshots:

This is the same bug and has been reported long ago, although it's never been fixed.

#10 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 17 December 2015 - 03:19 AM

[NEW BUG REPORT]

Date: 15/12/2015
Bug Severity: Critical (Red)
Game Area: Eremes Guile instance dungeon
Character Information: All players

Problem: Damage calulation output has been modified to render the Golden Theif Bug unbeatble

Should be: A completable quest (especially since that advent of diamonds)

Steps to Reproduce: Play the dungeon and try to beat the Golden thief bug without any GM tools

The damage output was nerfed and reported already, but it's far from unbeatable.  You just need a lot of patience to do it.

#11 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 18 December 2015 - 02:53 AM

[NEW BUG REPORT]

Date: 12/18/2015
Bug Severity: Minor
Game Area:
Character Information:
flukeSG3, Rogue, ML38

Problem: Dye wheel colors are no longer centered in the dye wheel.

Should be: Should be centered and give each color a piece of the pie.

Steps to Reproduce:

Videos / Screenshots: 0XdU7RE.jpg

#12 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 18 December 2015 - 03:06 AM

[NEW BUG REPORT]

Game Area:
Character Information:
flukeSG3, Rogue, ML38

Problem: Dye RGB colors are no longer displayed on costume pieces when looking at info.

Should be: Should be displayed as usual on old pieces (ex. R 255 G 255 B 255) I am unsure how it is supposed to work with multi-dye system.  Some people prefer and aim to get a specific color, with no RGB system it's hard to get exact.

Steps to Reproduce:

Videos / Screenshots: CUfH27n.jpg hm1qVTg.jpg i3RcMe7.jpg

Edited by flukeSG2, 18 December 2015 - 03:10 AM.

#13 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:49 AM

[NEW BUG REPORT]

Game Area:
Character Information:
flukeSG3, Rogue, ML38

Problem: Dye wheel colors are no longer centered in the dye wheel.

Should be: Should be centered and give each color a piece of the pie.

Steps to Reproduce:

Videos / Screenshots:

Have you tested it with other costumes and characters? mine is working fine: http://prntscr.com/9frttb
I've asked other VCRs to check and they couldn't reproduce it either. Have you tried repatching your game? I'm not sure what file would be related to that issue, but it doesn't seem to be a general bug.

#14 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 18 December 2015 - 11:34 AM

Have you tested it with other costumes and characters? mine is working fine: http://prntscr.com/9frttb
I've asked other VCRs to check and they couldn't reproduce it either. Have you tried repatching your game? I'm not sure what file would be related to that issue, but it doesn't seem to be a general bug.

Actually you know what I just realized it is, it's my resolution messing up parts of the UI.  So technically that would still be a bug?  My screen resolution is 4096x2160, some elements of the UI aren't quite normal.

Edited by flukeSG2, 18 December 2015 - 11:47 AM.

#15 DagS003

DagS003

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 08:05 PM

Date:19/12/2015
Bug Severity:high
Character Information: Warrior
Problem: after the recent patch, i still couldnt log in... I can choose a character and when its about to finish loading up, it will just close automatically! Ive been trying to log in for days now and been hoping for it to be fix but not! Please help and fix this.
Thanks

#16 IrugaRyuzaki

IrugaRyuzaki

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:03 AM

Date: 22/12/2015
Bug Severity: Critical
Game Area: All
Character Information:

- IrugaRyuu
     - Assassin Master Lv. 10 Rank C
- Zaphiras
     - Wizard Class Lv. 38/Job Lv.  

I have another 2 characters, but i just created

- Savynas
     - Acolyte Class Lv. 1/Job Lv. 1
- Kanaramy
     - Alter Class Lv. 1/Job Lv.1

Problem: I cant collect items or purchase anything, they say i have all bags full, so, i cant collect items for the quests and cant advance in the game, even dont open the window to collect items, and the shining light when a monster have items to collect dont appears, i killed many monster and no one drop me anything.

Should be:

Steps to Reproduce: I  dont know, a while ago was fine,  then i crafted some potions with the wizard (Zaphiras) 45 Quality Red Potions and 10 Quality AGI potions, and send then for mail to assassin (IrugaRyuu) use a santa poring ticket to go kill poring  for boxes , when i exit, i use an perfect atendace box, gave me a pandora´s key , try to open a box and dont open, try open the santa poring box and dont open, try re-log in the game and still the same, try with the Wizard and the same, cant collect or purchase items because my bags are "full"

Sorry for my english. :(

Videos / Screenshots: http://prntscr.com/9h8a3s

Try witdraw and item from the temporary storage and say Item information is not correct http://prntscr.com/9h8q36

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lo escribo en español por si alguien que conosca el idioma puede ayudarme o corregir los errores de escritura en ingles, muchas gracias.

Bug Severity: Critico
Game Area: Todas
Character Information:

- IrugaRyuu
     - Assassin Master Lv. 10 Rank C
- Zaphiras
     - Wizard Class Lv. 38/Job Lv.  

Tengo otros dos personajes pero solo los cree, no los e usado

- Savynas
     - Acolyte Class Lv. 1/Job Lv. 1
- Kanaramy
     - Alter Class Lv. 1/Job Lv.1

Problema: no puedo recoger o comprar items, dice que tengo el inventario lleno, no puedo recoger items de quest asi que no puedo avanzar en el juego, no aparece la ventana para recolectar items, incluso la luz brillante que aparece sobre un monstruo indicando que tiene items para recoger no aparece, mate muchos monstruos y ninguno solto nada?

Should be:

Steps to Reproduce: no lo se, hasta hace un rato todo estaba bien, cree unas pociones con la wizard (Zaphiras) 45 Quality red potion y 10 Quality AGI potion, se las envie por mail a mi assassin (IrugaRyuu) use una ticket de santa poring para recoger cajas de santa poring, cuando termine y sali use una perfect attendace box y me salio una cllave de pandora intente abrirla y no las abria, intente brir las santa poring box y tampoco, intente relogearme y nada el juego sigue igual, intente hacerlo con la wizard y esta igual , no puedo recolectar o comprar Items porque tengo el inventario "lleno"

Videos / Screenshots: http://prntscr.com/9h8a3s

intente sacar items del storage temporal y me pone Item information is not correct http://prntscr.com/9h8q36

Edited by IrugaRyuzaki, 22 December 2015 - 08:02 AM.

#17 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• 1084 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 12:21 PM

Bug Severity: Critico
Game Area: Todas

Esto debería haber sido corregido con la maintenance de hace unas horas, pero no dudes en avisar si sigues teniendo problemas.

--------------

Nota: Tenemos varios VCRs que hablan distintos idiomas, así que en el futuro, no se sientan obligados a usar inglés para reportar bugs, en especial si no lo dominan muy bien. Es preferible que expliquen las cosas lo más claramente posibles en el idioma que les resulte cómodo. Nosotros nos encargamos de traducirlo y reportarlo.

Note: We have several VCRs that are fluent in different languages, so you don't need to force yourself to use english to report bugs. Specially if you're not too good with it. We prefer you to explain things as clearly as possible in the language you feel comfortable with. We'll take care of translating the issue to english and report it.

Edited by faku1810, 22 December 2015 - 12:26 PM.

#18 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 08:07 PM

[NEW BUG REPORT]

Date: 12/23/15
Bug Severity:
Moderate (Orange) 
Game Area: Character Creation Window/Character Selection Window
Character Information: New Character

Problem: I created a character, went in game, deleted it, went back into creation, remade with same name and character never appeared in my character select. Now says the name is in use like it was made but it never appeared, even after relog. Happened to 4 names already.

Should be: Either name should be available to use since the char didn't get made or character appear in character selection window.

Steps to Reproduce: Make a character, delete, go back to char select, remake with same name. It looks like the creation worked, like the buttons appear and everything but when char select loads, the new char never appears and w/e name you typed in is sent to the "name in use" void.

Videos / Screenshots: 

Edit: After more testing it appears you don't even need to go in game. Make a character with a name(1234). Delete character(1234). Make another character with same name(1234). It does not matter if you match previous character customization/appearance settings. Choosing different ones does not matter. If you remake with the same name(1234) it will act like it created the character, but the character(1234) will never appear in char selection. If you go back and try to remake with the same name(1234) a third time, it will now say that name(1234) is in use. There is no way to recover the name(1234).

Edited by Artsy357, 28 December 2015 - 11:13 AM.

#19 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 22 February 2016 - 10:28 PM

The Hourly Attendance Rewards will now give Loki's Cubes!

Loki's Cubes will be replacing the existing hourly rewards. This is how the new system will work:

Z9aeuSo.png

Date: 2/23/2016
Game Area:
Character Information: 
(Name, Class, Level) flukeSG5, Assassin, ML40

Problem:  Hourly Attendance does not reward according to the new Play Time shown above.  After receiving the first Loki's Cube at 10 minutes, the timer changes to 1 hour.  After 1 hour, we can receive either 1 or 2 Loki's Cube.  After 2 hours passes, the Hourly Attendance Rewards disappear, they are not repeated.  It seems my hourly timer also jumps around randomly.  After 2 hours it disappear and 10 minutes to an hour later I can have another reward, with another random time to follow, for instance I had a 2 hour wait followed by a 30 minute wait.

Should be:  Receive the Hourty Attendance Rewards according to the new time table shown above and repeat continuously.

Steps to Reproduce:

Videos / Screenshots:

Edited by flukeSG2, 23 February 2016 - 04:15 AM.

#20 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 07:13 AM

Date: 3/19/16 and since before the last maintenance
Bug Severity: 
Moderate
Game Area: Hourly attendance box timer
Character Information: 
(Name, Class, Level) PeachyLove, Soulmaker, ML 26

Problem: The Loki's Cube timer disappears after it cycles through the 2 hour (fourth) Loki's Cube. The timer does not reappear on changing maps or channels. The only way to get it to reappear (so you can actually keep collecting it) is to go back to char select and re-enter. The timer continues to countdown while being unaccessable(after 2 hour box), causing it to sometimes skip the 10 minute timer if you don't re-char select before it hits the "collect" phase for the 10 minute timer.

Should be: After the 2 hour collection period times out, when you collect the Loki Cube the timer should begin again at the 10 minute duration and NOT disappear. (It appears like it is cycling through the timers fine, it just goes invisible after the 2 hour box is collected unless you relog. I'm unsure why it disappears but it happens every single time I collect the 2 hour box.)

Steps to Reproduce: Collect Loki's Cube hourly attendance Cubes for the 10 minute, 30 minute, 1 hour, and 2 hour timers. After the 2 hour box is collected, the timer disappears from view completely, but continues to count down the 10 minute timer, unseen. If you go back to char select and re-enter, the timer is now visible. If you wait the full 10 minutes before going back to char select, when you re-enter it will now be on the 30 minute timer, skipping the 10 minute one and effectively losing that cube.

Videos / Screenshots: 

#21 VModSalsa

VModSalsa

Hail Njoror

• WarpPortal VM
  • 83 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 04:21 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thank you both for your reports. I have just added it to the BLOB and submitted it for reporting.

#22 7009130604170032583

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 19 April 2016 - 09:57 AM

[NEW INFO]

Bug Name: Different Attendance Tables

Steps to reproduce: Changing characters or logging out and back into game.

Date: 4/19/2016

Bug Severity: Moderate
Game Area: UI
Character Information: 
(Name, Class, Level) Perimagic, Magician, Level 25

Problem: Changing characters or logging out then back in to the game client essentially randomizes the attendance rewards. Noticing the issue I attempted to recreate multiple times, every time it changed to something different. Always on a different day, sometimes would show diamonds, other times seals for the end of week rewards (seals of course appearing regardless of not missing any days, this had happened to me before I realized what was happening and I have missed out on quite a few diamonds because of it). I recorded 11 different variations before I stopped taking screenshots.

Should be: Attendance rewards progress as they should, in chronological order, and diamonds should stay as the prizes at the end of each line if you have not missed a day.

Videos/Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/Z27Ix (link to album containing 11 screenshots, all taken today.)

#23 Draobyek

Draobyek

Amateur Blogger

• 386 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 01:36 PM

[NEW INFO]

Bug Name: Different Attendance Tables

Steps to reproduce: Changing characters or logging out and back into game.

Date: 4/19/2016

Bug Severity: Moderate
Game Area: UI
Character Information: 
(Name, Class, Level) Perimagic, Magician, Level 25

Problem: Changing characters or logging out then back in to the game client essentially randomizes the attendance rewards. Noticing the issue I attempted to recreate multiple times, every time it changed to something different. Always on a different day, sometimes would show diamonds, other times seals for the end of week rewards (seals of course appearing regardless of not missing any days, this had happened to me before I realized what was happening and I have missed out on quite a few diamonds because of it). I recorded 11 different variations before I stopped taking screenshots.

Should be: Attendance rewards progress as they should, in chronological order, and diamonds should stay as the prizes at the end of each line if you have not missed a day.

Videos/Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/Z27Ix (link to album containing 11 screenshots, all taken today.)

This one has been reported before. No idea what causes it though.

#24 7009130604170032583

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 19 April 2016 - 01:40 PM

This one has been reported before. No idea what causes it though.

I understand that. I found it in the BLOB filed under "needing info" with no updates since over a year ago. Figured I would include my testing and screenshots.

#25 VModSalsa

VModSalsa

Hail Njoror

• WarpPortal VM
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:26 AM

Hello everyone!

As Warpportal now has control over development of Ragnarok 2, we've been adjusting how organization works internally. This has now happened to the BLOB - here's what it means for you:

• The method of reporting bugs (listed by Idun in the first post) has NOT changed.
  • Columns on the BLOB have changed:
    • Ready for Report has been removed
    • Developing has been added
  • Any card that is now ready to be reported will be put in Reported by a volunteer or staff member. This removes the need for Njoror to move each card over as he puts them into an internal system.
  • A staff member will move cards from Reported to Developing once the bug is being worked on
    • "Being worked on" means that time is being spent on it by developers; it does NOT promise any date for fixing. 

We hope this provides more transparency to the community on the status of bug fixes. As I write this, there are 9 Critical bugs listed under Developing - we're tackling those first, because we know they mean the most to the community.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users