[BLOB] Big List of Bugs: Bug Reports & Feedback - Page 3 - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[BLOB] Big List of Bugs: Bug Reports & Feedback

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#51 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 August 2016 - 06:45 AM

[NEW BUG REPORT]

Date: August 03, 2016
Bug Severity: 
Critical (Red)
Game Area: All Area
Character Information: RageFillsMe, Warrior, ML 40 & SouryuuSousui, Knight, ML 30

Problem: Damge reduction % received aren't working on Serenia(4) and Cazar(4) set effect

Should be: Damage reduction % received should be working & additive to other damage reduction % skills

Steps to Reproduce: The easiest way to test this is to go Wonderland Dungeon(E) mode. Use any class, equip 4 pieces of Serenia armor for the set effect (5% dmg reduction), and then summon gorem pet (5% dmg reduction buff). The total dmg reduction from 'Blessing on Ancient Warrior', Serenia(4) set effect, and gorem pet is 90% + 5% + 5% = 100% dmg reduction (take 0 dmg from monster). However, you will still take damage (which shouldn't be).

There is another method to test this but it requires a lot more time and is harder to test (which I've done and provided for you in the screenshot of the excel sheet).

Videos / Screenshots: 

Proof that damage reduction %s are additive (as you can see in the batte log, I am taking 0 dmg):

Warrior:

Spoiler

Knight:

Spoiler

Proof that Damage reduction % on armor set effect aren't working (as you can see in the batte log, I am taking dmg):

Warrior:

Spoiler

Knight: 

Spoiler

Below is a spreadsheet of another method I did to check the set effects. I did calculations to check (from left to right) Defense formula, Defense formula with Greenseed armor rune, two columns of defense formula with armor rune and Serenia(4) set effect.

Spoiler

Extra:

I label this as a critical bug because players gearing up that get 4 Serenia armor get them just for the 5% dmg reduction set effect.If it wasn't for the set effect, they would be using more Eddga armors instead. The Serenia (& Cazar to an extent) set effect helps a lot in PvE and PvP. It is a shame for players to +20 their end game armor, spend lots of resources on it just for an armor set they dont know is bugged and doesn't work, especially when they are expecting the set effect to help them in JDQ, Wonderland dungeon (H), PvP.

I didn't make any experiments but I did feel the 5% dmg reduction from Serenia set wasn't working properly. After reading your report it confirms what I suspected, or at least added another solid layer to the suspicion of the set not working as it should.

Date: August 3rd, 2016

Bug Severity: Critical (Absolutely needed to fight strong Bosses)

Game Area: -

Character Information: -

Problem:
Can't use Guild's Skills (Strike A Vital Point, Pierce Eye, Dazed, Chronic Fatique) if they're not maxed (7/7)

Should be: Able to use them regardless of the Skill's level

Steps to Reproduce: No idea, some of my characters can use them, some can't.

I've had this bug in the past with my alts guild but not anymore. I can now use Strike a Vital point lv.6 on mobs or bosses.

#52 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 04 August 2016 - 07:53 PM

Date: August 3rd, 2016

Bug Severity: Critical (Absolutely needed to fight strong Bosses)

Game Area: -

Character Information: -

Problem:
Can't use Guild's Skills (Strike A Vital Point, Pierce Eye, Dazed, Chronic Fatique) if they're not maxed (7/7)

Should be: Able to use them regardless of the Skill's level

Steps to Reproduce: No idea, some of my characters can use them, some can't.

By any chance, did this specific character it doesn't work on change guilds recently?

#53 freakygin

freakygin

Amateur Blogger

• 133 posts
  • LocationAnywhere with free Wi Fi Available
  • Server:Odin

Posted 04 August 2016 - 09:28 PM

By any chance, did this specific character it doesn't work on change guilds recently?

Ahh! Now that you mention it... I think that's true

My character that can't use it are from pretty high level Guild with maxed Guild's Skills.
Then i temporary left that guild to level up my alt Guild.
Since i'm doing grinding (EXP 900%) all the time. I didn't notice that i can't use it.
Until i'm trying to kill DWL bosses, then i realized that i can't use the skills.

#54 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• 1307 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 12:14 PM

Ahh! Now that you mention it... I think that's true

My character that can't use it are from pretty high level Guild with maxed Guild's Skills.
Then i temporary left that guild to level up my alt Guild.
Since i'm doing grinding (EXP 900%) all the time. I didn't notice that i can't use it.
Until i'm trying to kill DWL bosses, then i realized that i can't use the skills.

Figured as much. It's a rather strange phenomenon that I remember from long ago. Players that left guilds somehow retained the guilds' passive buffs. I suspect this is a very similar case, and if so it's definitely an old bug. I'm not sure how people got rid of it in the past, but if they ever happen to be able to use them again, please leave another message.

#55 freakygin

freakygin

Amateur Blogger

• 133 posts
  • LocationAnywhere with free Wi Fi Available

Posted 05 August 2016 - 04:29 PM

Figured as much. It's a rather strange phenomenon that I remember from long ago. Players that left guilds somehow retained the guilds' passive buffs. I suspect this is a very similar case, and if so it's definitely an old bug. I'm not sure how people got rid of it in the past, but if they ever happen to be able to use them again, please leave another message.

According my friend.

He's able to use that Guild's Skill again after resetting his skills using reset scroll.

Edited by freakygin, 05 August 2016 - 04:30 PM.

#56 kingjowas

kingjowas

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 01:26 AM

[NEW BUG REPORT]

Date: 11/8/2016
Bug Severity: 
Moderate (Orange)
Game Area: Hell of Deadly Poison (H) Dungeon / Fortress of Sandarman (H)

Character Information: IGN: TodokoroMegumi/Warrior 

Problem: I cant enter inside HoDP's dungeon that written "Deleting Dungeon. Please try again later." / Fortress of Sandarman (H) dunge cant be reseted

Should be: its should be entered inside HoDP dungeon and can be reseted at Fortress of Sandarman (H) without any problem

Steps to Reproduce:

Videos / Screenshots: 5ip4TI.jpg

#57 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 04:18 AM

[NEW BUG REPORT]

Date: 08/06/16
Bug Severity: Moderate
Game Area: NPC <Knightage Reward Officer> Supplies Reward Giver in Prontera
Character Information: Unnecessary

Problem: The permanent Black Label and White Messager mounts cost probably a lot more than intended. The mounts cost 100 Victory Medals (VM) and 25 million Blood Points (BP). That price is absurd even for the most avid of PvPers.
Should be: 100 VM and 2.5 million BP
Steps to Reproduce: -

Screenshots: http://image.noelsha...e-of-mounts.jpg

#58 5067160711230534277

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 03:45 PM

HELLO! IN KAFRA SHOP YOU SAID ITS SALE ITEMS BUT WHEN I CLICK THE SALE ITEMS IT CANNOT BE BOUGHT? WHY?? WHY CANT I BUY SALE ITEMS?

#59 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• 1307 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 04:46 PM

[NEW BUG REPORT]

Date: 08/06/16
Game Area: NPC <Knightage Reward Officer> Supplies Reward Giver in Prontera

Problem: The permanent Black Label and White Messager mounts cost probably a lot more than intended. The mounts cost 100 Victory Medals (VM) and 25 million Blood Points (BP). That price is absurd even for the most avid of PvPers.
Should be: 100 VM and 2.5 million BP
Steps to Reproduce: -

Screenshots: http://image.noelsha...e-of-mounts.jpg

Technically, rather than a bug, the issue is more that the shop isn't updated. If you compare it to the price of a 7 day extension from the same shop, 25m buys you just over a years worth of extensions. If we date it back to the old days of 365-day Rickshaws being in the place of permanent mounts, you kinda get the sense of how they valued the permanent mount and where the 25m number comes from.

However, all that is less relevant now that the game has started selling those mounts and giving them away in events as well as the time when mount extensions were distributed in old attendance calendars. 

Anyways, the point I'm getting at is that we usually place these types of problems under a separate section called "Old Content Renewal". It's a much lower priority at this time while Warpportal is getting its bearings, but I just wanted to inform you that it's being noted and we haven't ignored the post.

HELLO! IN KAFRA SHOP YOU SAID ITS SALE ITEMS BUT WHEN I CLICK THE SALE ITEMS IT CANNOT BE BOUGHT? WHY?? WHY CANT I BUY SALE ITEMS?

Mammoth tells me that you had this resolved, but if not, can you please tell us what items you were trying to purchase?

#60 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 10:25 AM

Technically, rather than a bug, the issue is more that the shop isn't updated. If you compare it to the price of a 7 day extension from the same shop, 25m buys you just over a years worth of extensions. If we date it back to the old days of 365-day Rickshaws being in the place of permanent mounts, you kinda get the sense of how they valued the permanent mount and where the 25m number comes from.

However, all that is less relevant now that the game has started selling those mounts and giving them away in events as well as the time when mount extensions were distributed in old attendance calendars. 

Anyways, the point I'm getting at is that we usually place these types of problems under a separate section called "Old Content Renewal". It's a much lower priority at this time while Warpportal is getting its bearings, but I just wanted to inform you that it's being noted and we haven't ignored the post.

Cheers! Thank you for the heads.up. I wasn't sure this was a bug to begin with, but 25mil do seem a hell lot of BP to farm just for a 170% perm boostless mount. I suggested 2.5mil thinking it was a typo error and whoever wrote the value added an extra 0 to the number although I find it a bit low, it could be 5mil or 7mil those numbers seem a lot more reasonable. Glad it's being noted.

#61 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 04:10 PM

[NEW BUG REPORT]

Date: 03/09/16
Game Area: <Martial Artist> buff statue in Prontera and Alberta

Problem: The description for the buff given by the Martial Artist statue reads it gives a 3% critical rate increase. Yet, it actually gives a 3% critical increase.
Should be: Gives a flat 3% critical rate increase.
Steps to Reproduce: Take the statue buff and compare before with after your critical stat.

Screenshots: http://image.noelsha...artist-buff.jpg (before: 2040 critical)

http://image.noelsha...artist-buff.jpg (after: 2101 critical)

Math: 2040*1.03 = 2101.2

#62 SplatPhastkyl

SplatPhastkyl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 01:19 AM

[NEW BUG REPORT]

Date: September 3, 2016
Bug Severity: Critical (Red)
Game Area: Character Game Start
Character Information:
Unnecessary

Problem: With the upgrade to 20 characters, additional character storage pages have been added. When moving from page 1 to page 2, you shift right. When moving from page 2 to page 3, you shift left, passing over page 1 to page 3. When I decide to go left from page 1, it takes me to page 3. But, when I start game with my 1st character on page 3, it logs me in with my 1st character from page 1.

Exiting from that character returns me to page 3 and re-selecting the 1st character on page 3 logs me into that character.

Moving from page 3 to page 1 by selecting right works and choosing the 1st character on page 1 logs in normally.

Reaching page 3 from page 1 by going right (from 1 to 2, then 2 to 3), allows for normal log in of character on page 3.

Should be:

Steps to Reproduce: Attempted moving from page 1 to page 3 by going left and then choosing 1st character on page 3 resulted in logging in with 1st character from page 1 on multiple tries.

Edited by SplatPhastkyl, 03 September 2016 - 01:21 AM.

#63 SplatPhastkyl

SplatPhastkyl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:35 AM

[NEW BUG REPORT]

Bug Severity: Moderate (Orange)
Game Area: Elenas / Yggdrasil Garden
Character Information: unnecessary

Problem: Massive textual errors in related quests: Job? Can I Eat it? (1) & (2)

Should be:

Job? Can I Eat it? (1)

Warehouse Keeper Schwaltz

Quest Description has several problems:
Ment instead of Mint
Misspelling Yohan's name as Johan
3 leaves instead of 2
saying Yohan is a Chef Expert instead of an Pro Alchemist.
Giving Yohan's title as Alchemist Expert when the name says it's Pro Alchemist
Other word use issues

See below for comparison and correction

You told me that you were an alchemist? I don't believe you Novice deserve the title of alchemist! You must thoroughly collect from wildflowers in Elenas here to get your potion ingredients. you can get Ment Leaves near here.

You say you are an alchemist? I don't believe a Novice deserves the title of alchemist! You must thoroughly search the wildflowers in Elenas to find your potion ingredients. You can find Mint Leaves near here.

-

Get three of them and go to Alchemist Expert Johan in the merchants group. He will provide you with directions on how to make effective potion!

Get two of them and go to Pro Alchemist Yohan in the merchants' group. He will provide you with directions on how to make effective Potions!

-

Mission
Get Three Ment Leaves, then find and speak with Chef Expert Johan

Get two Mint Leaves, then find and speak with Pro Alchemist Yohan.

--

Character Quest Log Description

Get three Ment Leaves, then find and speak with Chef Expert Johan

Get two Mint Leaves, then find and speak with Pro Alechmist Yohan

-

You told me that you were an alchemist? I don't believe you Novice deserve the title of alchemist! You must thoroughly collect from wildflowers in Elenas here to get your potion ingredients. you can get Ment Leaves near here.

You say you are an alchemist? I don't believe a Novice deserves the title of alchemist! You must thoroughly search the wildflowers in Elenas to find your potion ingredients. You can find Mint Leaves near here.

-

Get three of them and go to Alchemist Expert Johan in the merchants group. He will provide you with directions on how to make effective potion!

Get two of them and go to Pro Alchemist Yohan in the merchants' group. He will provide you with directions on how to make effective Potions!

Pro Alchemist Yohan

Quest page

Three Ment Leaves? Aha, Batch sent you to me.

Two Mint Leaves? Aha, Schwaltz sent you to me.

-

He can be compared to Kyria even through Batch always complaina that Kyria is meddlesome.

Schwaltz can be compared to Kiria even through he always complains that Kiria is meddlesome.

-

Mission

Get three Ment Leaves, then find and speak with Chef Expert Johan.

Get two Mint Leaves, then find and speak with Pro Alchemist Yohan.

PLUS

Job? Can I Eat it? (2)

Problems:
Word usage.
Misnaming Schwaltz as Batch
Misspelling Kiria's name.
Misspelling Mint as Ment
Misspelling Yohan as Johan
Other writing issues.

See below for comparison

Pro Alchemist Yohan

I'll let you know how to prepare the ingredients for the potion with the three Ment Leaves.

I'll let you know how to prepare teh ingredients for the potion with the two Mint Leaves.

-

Press Shortcut J to open Craft, select Ment Flower and then make it. It is so easy, isn't it?

Press Shortcut J to open Craft, select Mint Flower and then make it. It is so easy, isn't it?

-

You can look around my ingredients which were probably not collected from nature.

You can look over my inventory for the supplies you can't collect from nature.

-

Take the complete Ment Flower to Batch. He will relaly like it.

Take the completed Mint Flower to Schwaltz. He will really like it.

-

Make a great potion based on this experience!

You can make a great potion from this exercise!

-

Mission

Make Ment Flower, then deliver it to Warehouse Keeper Batch.

Make a Mint Flower, then deliver it to Warehouse Keeper Schwartz.

Character Quest Log

Make Mint Flower, then deliver it to Warehouse keeper Schwaltz

-

I'll let you know how to prepare the ingredients for the potion with the three Ment Leaves.

I'll let you know how to prepare teh ingredients for the potion with the two Mint Leaves.

-

Press Shortcut J to open Craft, select Ment Flower and then make it. It is so easy, isn't it?

Press Shortcut J to open Craft, select Mint Flower and then make it. It is so easy, isn't it?

-

You can look around my ingredients which were probably not collected from nature.

You can look over my inventory for the supplies you can't collect from nature.

-

Take the complete Ment Flower to Batch. He will relaly like it.

Take the completed Mint Flower to Schwaltz. He will really like it.

-

Make a great potion based on this experience!

You can make a great potion from this exercise!

Warehouse Keeper Schwaltz

The more you make potions, the higher job leve and the more you make difficult potions, the much higher job level.

The more you make potions, the higher your professional skill will rise. As your professional skill increases, you will be able to make more difficult potions.

-

Ah, you can buy recipes from Alchemist Experts such as Johan. Don't Forget!

Ah, you can buy recipes from Alchemist Experts such as Yohan. Don't Forget!

-

Mission

Make Mint Flower, then deliver it to Warehouse Keeper Schwaltz.

Edited by SplatPhastkyl, 03 September 2016 - 02:36 AM.

#64 SplatPhastkyl

SplatPhastkyl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:22 AM

[NEW BUG REPORT]

Bug Severity: Moderate (Orange)
Game Area: Elenas / Yggdrasil Garden
Character Information:
unnecessary

Problem: Naming Conventions

Should be:

In some relation to my previous post, the naming convention of service NPCs in the Elenas / Yggdrasil Garden area do not fit with naming convention used on the rest of the grid. The currently used convention within the Elenas area can cause difficulty when first trying to locate specific services. Alternation of these names may negate some issues in my above post.

Below is a list comparison examples:

Elenas Service NPC name currently

<Prontera merchants>

Blacksmith Choris

Elenas Service NPC name following convention

<Repair Expert>

Choris

Another naming issue is the designation of Crafting Expert NPCs

<Prontea merchants>

Pro Blacksmith Alen

Eleans Service NPC name following convention

<Blacksmith Expert>

Alen

The next naming issue comes from the weapons and armor merchants

<Prontera Merchants>

Novice Weapon Merchant Jefferson

Eleans Service NPC name following convention

<Noel weapon merchant>

Jefferson

The final name confusion is in the zone naming versus the dialog naming

In all dialog, the Noel starting area is referred to as Elenas. The gateway from E. Midgard to the Noel starting area is also named Elenas.

The Zone map names the Noel starting area as Yggdrasil Garden.

The following is a list of Service NPCs in the Noel Starting area who do not follow standard naming convention (this list skips non-service npcs, such as those who only function for quests):

Pro Chef Renerti  <Chef Expert>

Pro Alchemist Yohan  <Alchemist Expert>

Pro Blacksmith Alen  <Blacksmith Expert>

Pro Artisan Michel  <Artisan Expert>

Potion Merchant Nancy <Potion Merchant>

Blacksmith Choris  <Repair Expert>

Card Master Eren  <Card Merchant>

Merchant Delina  <General Merchant>

Novice Armor Merchant Wayne  <Noel light armor merchant>

Novice Weapon Merchant Jefferson  <Noel weapon merchant>

(removed Pecopeco Manager Yomi  <Mount Manager> from list as she's only a Quest NPC and offers no services)

Edited by SplatPhastkyl, 04 September 2016 - 12:32 AM.

#65 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• 1084 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 10:33 PM

Spoiler

It's nice to see people being so helpful and making complete reports like this. :D

However, I feel the need to explain that the <Prontera Merchants> tag those NPCs have above their names is to make it clear that they aren't "locals" but part of a group that comes from Prontera to sell their goods.

As a compromise though, I can suggest renaming them from "Pro Chef Renerti" to "Chef Expert Renerti", so at least the terms are similar.

Regarding the difference between Elenas and Yggdrasil Garden. I believe it's because the town is called Elenas, while the "land" itself is Yggdrasil Garden.

#66 Nicholaz

Nicholaz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 04:05 PM

Date: 28/9/2016

Bug Severity: Moderate (Orange)

Game Area: unnecessary

Character Information: unnecessary

Problem: Skill Bug, When debuff Glass mental is on the enemy, Sacrifice is unable to instant cast.

Should be: When debuff Glass mental is on the enemy, Sacrifice is able to instant cast

Steps to Reproduce: Hit enemy until glass mental buff is on the enemy and cast Sacrifice 

#67 4910131006002030110

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:47 PM

Date: September 30, 2016
Bug Severity: 
Critical (Red)
Game Area: All
Character Information: 
unnecessary

Problem: Skill Bug. Battle Leap

Should be: Battle leap don't give rage, without this making one RAGE STRIKE immediately is impossible to do making less effective the warrior attack in pve fights. 

Edited by 4910131006002030110, 30 September 2016 - 03:48 PM.

#68 kunemata

kunemata

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 08:26 AM

[NEW BUG REPORT]

Date: 3 October 2016

Bug Severity: Minor
Game Area: Morocc City

Problem: [Typo][EN] NPC name in the quest dialog script of "Ask for a favor" is not match with the real NPC name

Should be: In the script, "Rok" should be "Rock" (see the red squares in the screenshot file)

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Talk with NPC "Rock" after NPC Hans suggest you to ask for help from Assassin's Guild (main quest)

2. Click the "Ask for a favor" quest

Videos / Screenshots:

https://s9.postimg.o...03_06_53_11.jpg

Edited by kunemata, 03 October 2016 - 08:27 AM.

#69 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 01:59 PM

Date: September 30, 2016
Bug Severity: 
Critical (Red)
Game Area: All
Character Information: 
unnecessary

Problem: Skill Bug. Battle Leap

Should be: Battle leap don't give rage, without this making one RAGE STRIKE immediately is impossible to do making less effective the warrior attack in pve fights. 

Wait, what? Your bug report is weird, Battle leap should give rage.

[NEW BUG REPORT]

Date: 3 October 2016

Bug Severity: Minor
Game Area: Morocc City

Problem: [Typo][EN] NPC name in the quest dialog script of "Ask for a favor" is not match with the real NPC name

Should be: In the script, "Rok" should be "Rock" (see the red squares in the screenshot file)

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Talk with NPC "Rock" after NPC Hans suggest you to ask for help from Assassin's Guild (main quest)

2. Click the "Ask for a favor" quest

Videos / Screenshots:

https://s9.postimg.o...03_06_53_11.jpg

That's an interesting one but if you're going to make a report about every typo errors and small mistakes like these in RO2 for consistency, you'll make hundreds of posts. I wish you luck!

#70 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 07:09 PM

[NEW BUG REPORT]

Date: 10/13/2016
Bug Severity:
Critical
Game Area: Gameplay on soulmakers
Character Information: 
PeachyLove, SoulMaker, ML 36

Problem: Sacrifice skill no longer does any damage. The animation will complete but there is no damage applied. No damage numbers appear, not even a 0. The damage of the skill is literally gone. The knockdown still applies as normal. Even getting the Glass Mental debuff doesn't change things. The skill still applies no damage.

Should be: The skill is supposed to inflict damage.

Steps to Reproduce: Use sacrifice skill on any mob.

Videos / Screenshots: 

vMhsFF7.jpg

xCatgZE.jpg

623W7hM.jpg

Edited by Artsy357, 12 October 2016 - 07:14 PM.

#71 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 04:00 PM

[NEW BUG REPORT]

Date: 1/1/17
Game Area: ALL Daily Quests
Character Information: PeachyLove, SoulMaker, ML40

Problem: None of the daily quests ingame reset at 6:00 like they are supposed to. (Santa's Yule dailies, woe dailies, rune mat dailies, hc/as/sc dailies, etc). Apparently (Wyrdd checked for me) if you took the quest before midnight, but completed it after midnight, the quests reset normally. If you completed them before midnight, they did not reset at 6:00.

Should be: ALL Dailies should reset at 6:00.

Steps to Reproduce: Do Daily quest before New Year and turn in well before midnight. The next day (1/1) all dailies have not reset, even though it is now 16:00 and counting?

Videos / Screenshots: 

Edited by Artsy357, 01 January 2017 - 06:50 PM.

#72 begu

begu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 12:41 AM

[NEW BUG REPORT]

Date: 8 JANUARY 2017
Bug Severity: CRITICAL
Game Area: ALL
Character Information: 
(Beguu, Ranger, ML40)

Problem: Skill "IMPACT ARROW" don't trigger "Main Ranger" skill.

Should be: Impact arrow should be able to trigger Main Ranger since the skill grants concentration

Steps to Reproduce: 

Videos / Screenshots: https://youtu.be/h-w4cjhHJP4

#73 DxCo

DxCo

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 01:36 AM

Date:27 Feb 2017

Bug Severity: Critical

Game Area: Quest

Character Info: TeeFaa, ML30

Problem: Rank up quest B>A disappeared and not able to restart quest (I cant right click on the ticket to go temple of sea god)

Should be: Able to complete quests.

Steps to reproduce: NA

#74 squaremusics

squaremusics

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationIndonesia - Jogja

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:51 AM

Date : March 20, 2017
Bug Severity : Moderate to Critical (I'd love to say it's critical because the importance of spinel not shown can really devastating the party and lead to failure)
Game Area : WLH (Ormes Area) but I think it can happened anywhere else in WLH dungeon

Character Information : DevinAmelia (Ranger), ClainHikari (Crec) & Boedjang (Crec)

Problem : while attacking Ormes, we both died due acid rain. It also happened during Serenia ... but strangely there's NO option to revive : save position or using spinel. And we DIED WHILE STANDING, not lying on the ground like usual death.

Should be : option for spinel / back to save position available as usual

Steps to Reproduce : -

Videos / Screenshots :

ScreenCapture_2017_03_19_23_48_50_zpsyyg

1489769577575_zpsfk1nfrdu.jpg

ScreenCapture_2017_03_19_23_53_07_zpsmsx

Edited by squaremusics, 19 March 2017 - 08:52 AM.

#75 xLuc

xLuc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:31 PM

Date : March 20, 2017
Bug Severity : Minor-Moderate
Game Area : Upper Dark Whisper Fortress (only place I've seen it happen so far)
Character Information : xLuc (Knight)

Problem : Sometimes when you use Shield Bash on a Skull Magician (not sure if it happens with another monsters or another locations) they will get knocked down but you won't receive 2 Auras.

Should be : If you haven't completely missed the Shield Bash, it should knock the target down and give 2 Auras.

Steps to Reproduce : Head to Skull Magicians and Shield Bash them away.

Videos / Screenshots :

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users