Happy 10th Anniversary Roserians! - Page 5 - Event Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Happy 10th Anniversary Roserians!

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#101 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 21 December 2015 - 10:24 PM

I'm stuck at the 2nd part of the Rubber Duckin' quest. I can't get any stale mana jam with my 230 champ. Does that mean I can only complete the quest w/ low lvl characters?

You can complete it. It just takes longer so keep trying. Maybe ask friends to help you.

#102 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 December 2015 - 10:29 PM

I'm stuck at the 2nd part of the Rubber Duckin' quest. I can't get any stale mana jam with my 230 champ. Does that mean I can only complete the quest w/ low lvl characters?

I just helped a returning clannie do the quest over the weekend and it worked fine. You can farm for the rubber duckie drops with a low level, but the anniversary costume will become character locked when you get it so you have to do the quest with the champ if you want the champ to have the costume.

IThe quest can take awhile but don't get discouraged. If buffs would help, feel free to whisper to me ingame on HoneyBuns.

Good luck!

#103 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 21 December 2015 - 10:34 PM

Just like angeltje said, you must be patient. Since you are using 230 champ, be sure to kill jelly beans in area within your level range [West part of the Birth Island] for a higher chance to get the stale mana jam. If still so hard to acquire the stale mana jam then try to look and join party. Good Luck!

#104 JuicyJayz

JuicyJayz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 10:59 AM

I completed with all max. For james kill big green jellys . Forgot name . More appear if find good spot and aoe . My opinion

#105 AngryHobo

AngryHobo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 10:21 PM

To get the quest item jams do I personally have to kill the enemies on my cleric, or let party members do the hunting? Killing mobs on my cleric is near impossible...

#106 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 27 December 2015 - 10:45 PM

To get the quest item jams do I personally have to kill the enemies on my cleric, or let party members do the hunting? Killing mobs on my cleric is near impossible...

Partymembers can help out ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users