BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Yes

Posted 07 December 2015 - 11:47 AM

Hi guys, i was watching some old videos and i remembered how the old port of the winds was... It was much more beautiful... to be honest i don't really like the current map as it is. It is small and i can't climb up on any building as i could before... Too bad, I wish it could change to the old port of the winds. And so i was wondering if i am the only one who prefers the old map than the current one. (miss old Port of the Winds :/ )

#2 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 07 December 2015 - 12:30 PM

The old one was pretty annoying, especially when it comes about talking to NPCs quests.
Also, the circle PoW is not convinient for placing portals (I've seen some videos of private servers and with PoW Farm and Ragnarok portals placed randomly, it looks like garbage.)
Also, the new PoW is more convinient since you can easily find Bank / Enchanting and Soulcrafting / Merchant NPCs all over the same (and fancy) place, not like the other towns.

If you realmy want a new PoW where you can climb houses (by using glitches), I think we should rework the whole PoW, which is actually unecessary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users