12-09-2015 Maintenance Notes - Page 3 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

12-09-2015 Maintenance Notes

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#51 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 09 December 2015 - 02:22 PM

is it windows updates again?

#52 AlexCroos

AlexCroos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 02:26 PM

hum sorry but... can someone tell how long be maintenance? ZzZzZ  :/

:p_devil:  i ask 2h a go but nothing... hmmm no answer   

Oda Sleeping

#53 rodolfoecristian

rodolfoecristian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 02:29 PM

Loki ( ON) :D great great

#54 AmericanPie

AmericanPie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationPVP Waiting Room
  • Server:Classic

Posted 09 December 2015 - 02:29 PM

Increase the scroll amounts to match the 300kp.
And seriously, santa poring hat for 300kp?

#55 Xandyzor

Xandyzor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 09 December 2015 - 02:57 PM

Fix this Patch !!!!!!!

Erro every time!!!!!

#56 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 09 December 2015 - 03:18 PM

Fix this Patch !!!!!!!

Erro every time!!!!!

What kind of error message are you receiving?

#57 Xandyzor

Xandyzor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 09 December 2015 - 03:35 PM

Error Unpack File.

I got acess the game but i needed try several times.

#58 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 03:42 PM

Error Unpack File.

I got acess the game but i needed try several times.

Can you please take a screenshot of the error?

#59 rojoky113

rojoky113

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 09 December 2015 - 03:46 PM

Afaik lucky boxes do not give auto drops. Also a BIG NO to auto gums.

I have DEFINITELY bought monthly boxes that gave a manual or gum or something every box in addition to the random item, back like 6 months ago when I actually had money to spend on them. Was that groove packs? Cause that's even more ridic since they are half the price and last months still had good stuff like skull caps in it.

300kp is pretty steep to just get buff scrolls imo but whatev. Gum market can't really get any worse since people are already trying to vend for more than it costs to just buy them straight from the kafra shop even with the people trying to inflate the value of KP lately.

#60 Gamerstud

Gamerstud

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationThe Desert

Posted 09 December 2015 - 03:49 PM

Does classic server not get the lucky box crates?

#61 banjesvina

banjesvina

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 09:38 PM

Yes and yes

Oh so the 50% exp bonus has already started?! Why I can't see a note IP bonus on top of the screen as last time?

Does the Hugel spotlight include Abyss Lake and Odin temple?

#62 ShinRyoma

ShinRyoma

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 10 December 2015 - 06:57 AM

I have DEFINITELY bought monthly boxes that gave a manual or gum or something every box in addition to the random item, back like 6 months ago when I actually had money to spend on them. Was that groove packs? Cause that's even more ridic since they are half the price and last months still had good stuff like skull caps in it.

Exactly. Groove packs are the ones that give auto drops. And are cheaper. Logic? Never heard of that.

Edited by ShinRyoma, 10 December 2015 - 06:57 AM.

#63 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good

Posted 10 December 2015 - 10:21 AM

Stop asking for more, seriously.

#64 ShinRyoma

ShinRyoma

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 12:08 PM

Can I ask for

Spoiler

Seriously tho @Campitor , did you guys give up on lowering Challenge Dungeon monster's HP? Why? Melee kobold hits slow and doesn't have much skills, but has A LOT of hp, like other users said.

Edited by ShinRyoma, 10 December 2015 - 12:13 PM.

#65 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 10 December 2015 - 12:23 PM

Can I ask for

Spoiler

Seriously tho @Campitor , did you guys give up on lowering Challenge Dungeon monster's HP? Why? Melee kobold hits slow and doesn't have much skills, but has A LOT of hp, like other users said.

People are also unwilling to let the past go, if someone was a dick about something six months ago and they're trying to have their say people will jump all over them for it. Nobody gets a second chance here and it seriously discourages old community members to return or participate because they have no idea what they're going to get dragged into.

A lot of people throw the word toxic around and it's fairly accurate, but nobody wants to be the bigger person and it makes it very hard for change to happen.

People make mistakes. Get over it or hold it against them forever, your call. Nobody cares though.

People learn from experience, studying, and probably mostly though mistakes. No need to rub it in their face.

Example of what your doing: Remember that time you attacked a creamy as a novice when you first started and you died. LOL NOOB!!!

^again, every person makes mistakes and learns -_-. No need to invalidate the way somebody feels/their opinion on one subject simply because they were wrong on an unrelated topic.

Edited by Gn1ydnu, 10 December 2015 - 12:26 PM.

#66 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good

Posted 10 December 2015 - 12:24 PM

Can I ask for

Spoiler

cute...I made a mistake of saying sam spec instead of thanatos card and I know servers where barricades are angel race.

Hope you have proved your point, whatever the hell that was.

#67 ShinRyoma

ShinRyoma

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 12:31 PM

words

Easy, Alex. We all do make mistakes. Which doesn't mean they're judgment proof. I could go easier too, but that dude posts so much and posts in a such tone of superiority that makes not only me, but members of forum and of his own guild absolutely pissed. What's exactly the purpose of "Stop asking for more, seriously." anyway?

As my old man used to say, you reap what you sow.

peace,

ry.

@edit:

Spoiler

Edited by ShinRyoma, 10 December 2015 - 12:49 PM.

#68 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good

Posted 10 December 2015 - 12:48 PM

The reason I said stop asking for more is because of two reasons:

1) The box has a slotted mid. Lowering price will flood the market even more.

2) Theres a box with a lower price running parallel. And the Items in them are pretty decent given its a 100% bmx3.

Asking for more is one the slippery slopes, which has lead to the "autodrops", it wasn't a common thing before. Hope it never is.

I am not sure how you see what my tone shows that I am superior, I frankly suck at this game, just saying.

#69 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 10 December 2015 - 01:03 PM

y'all need to take a chillpill

Stop BRing my guildies ShinRyoma!

#70 Undying

Undying

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1329 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 December 2015 - 01:30 PM

Easy, Alex. We all do make mistakes. Which doesn't mean they're judgment proof. I could go easier too, but that dude posts so much and posts in a such tone of superiority that makes not only me, but members of forum and of his own guild absolutely pissed. What's exactly the purpose of "Stop asking for more, seriously." anyway?

As my old man used to say, you reap what you sow.

peace,

ry.
@edit:

Spoiler

Absolutely we can/will judge eachother. Idk, not around as much as I want to be and sucks to see jabs at eachother. Happens with everyone.

Truth is, honestly how many more years do people expect RO to survive? How many years are people willing to invest X amount of time into RO? Reality is it will end, like everything does. Imho, sooner then people expect because nobody wants to think about it.

So basically what I am ranting about is we all have a limited amount of time together discussing stuff on the forums, fighting eachother, collecting cute hats, looking kiwi in town, having a blast on vent, trolling in pvp, and basically enjoying the game together. The quote from themes speaks volumes to me. WE all have a very limited time with one another, the least we can do is be semi respectful.

And it's not just you. Posting it for everyone to see, because it's intended for all of us. If everyone just showed eachother a basic level of respect then the game could be that much better. It's up to us, the community now....

Look (plz no offense), the staff failed the server from the beginning. They did not listen to important people in the community about many many issues. They did do the best they could. However, it is extremely hard for them to run a proper classic server when they have multiples servers, multiple mechanics (classic vs renewal), and extremely little knowledge on crucial components to running a successful server. All that said and done, they did the best that they could and we currently have a server that is 100% worth playing and possesses all of the potential in the world.

NOW is the time for the community. The staff is actual listening to us as a whole. They might not make every deadline, but I totally believe they are trying to improve our experience by listening to our feedback. Imho, they still need a lot of guidance and there is nothing wrong with that. It is up to us as the community to discuss and return effective and accurate feedback. The classic community is classics last chance, that is so sad if you look at the adjectives such as "toxic" to describe us. I believe if we just treat eachother a tiny bit more civilized that we can overcome those hurtles and form an active/beneficial community. A community where we can come up with concrete solutions to problems together and the staff may just listen to us to make it a realty!!!

So to sum up where we are. We are in the days where classic is dependent on us, the community. We are in a time where the staff will listen to us and put forth effort. We should be kinder to eachother because if we fail then all of this will be memories and personally I want to continue making positive memories playing (when I'm able to) a game I love.

Vote for me to be Midgard president #2017 :D

#71 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good

Posted 10 December 2015 - 01:36 PM

Wait...why not 2016?

Btw Alex, those were some words...you sure you aren't running for mayor or anything?

#72 Undying

Undying

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1329 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 December 2015 - 01:38 PM

I'm too honest to do politics. I'll stick to being a lawyer and a used car salesman.

I am clearly not a history or math person... Or an English person hahaha. I'm more of an "epic fail" person

#73 rojoky113

rojoky113

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 10 December 2015 - 01:57 PM

The reason I said stop asking for more is because of two reasons:

1) The box has a slotted mid. Lowering price will flood the market even more.
2) Theres a box with a lower price running parallel. And the Items in them are pretty decent given its a 100% bmx3.
Asking for more is one the slippery slopes, which has lead to the "autodrops", it wasn't a common thing before. Hope it never is.
I am not sure how you see what my tone shows that I am superior, I frankly suck at this game, just saying.

Er autodrops have been a thing for a pretty decent while, though I forgot which box type was which since I haven't bought them in ages and just kinda assumed it was the more expensive one. I'd suggest gum for the next groove pack instead if the market stays this way.

Just saying, the drop chance on the better items in this box (including elvens and pipes, 0/20 so far) seem pretty low and with stuff like skull caps in the 150kp box I think that one is arguably a better value, not the end of the world to give input on boxes. Even said my own opinion needs a grain of salt.

Also maybe aggressive could be more descriptive of what he is trying to say idk.

#74 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 10 December 2015 - 03:58 PM

autodrops = groove packs, they never used to give anything great - 150pt

this box = lots of hats/decent drops no autodrop 300pt

#75 Three7s

Three7s

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 04:23 PM

I'm too honest to do politics. I'll stick to being a lawyer and a used car salesman.

I am clearly not a history or math person... Or an English person hahaha. I'm more of an "epic fail" person

Silly Alex.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users