• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Vampirebebo

Vampirebebo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 04:30 AM

- why cant we finish the quest if it was in a MM ( mission map )
- and why some of the wanted monsters give Medals as a reward , that include armor and potions. these are useless at lv 40 +
it would be better if you remove the monster with no cards 
:Emo_19: 

#2 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 09 December 2015 - 04:39 AM

"Please remove every monsters and dungeon floors that don't give op stuff."

#3 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 09 December 2015 - 04:42 AM

To answer your second complain, there isn't a sufficient number of different monster cards to provide every level range with 8 of them.

#4 Vampirebebo

Vampirebebo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 04:50 AM

"Please remove every monsters and dungeon floors that don't give op stuff."

" replace them with better rewards "

#5 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 09 December 2015 - 05:24 AM

" replace them with better rewards "

Only ranting is not helpful. Everyone is able to rant. How about concrete suggestions? To demand something is easy, real contribution is another thing. And real contribution is much appreciated by everyone. Also netiquette is important.

- why cant we finish the quest if it was in a MM ( mission map )
- and why some of the wanted monsters give Medals as a reward , that include armor and potions. these are useless at lv 40 +

- because it is that way

- if you don't need the medals, don't play these quests. The rewards are clearly visible. And please don't start a discussion about monster cards now, because this has already been discussed on the forums and is subject of discussion within the Dragon Saga team. The system of getting Monster Cards will change in the future but the details are not carved in stone yet. So far it's only a brainstorming and if something is decided I will inform everyone about it as always.

#6 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 09 December 2015 - 06:02 AM

- because it is that way
- if you don't need the medals, don't play these quests. The rewards are clearly visible. And please don't start a discussion about monster cards now, because this has already been discussed on the forums and is subject of discussion within the Dragon Saga team. The system of getting Monster Cards will change in the future but the details are not carved in stone yet. So far it's only a brainstorming and if something is decided I will inform everyone about it as always.

I'm gonna avoid harsh word as much as possible to speak my experience and contribution.
The wanted quest in mission map or dungeon is as annoying, unintelligent as hunter quest and guild quest which you cannot finish it inside, end up leaving the area and repeat the cycle. One of the different things in mission or dungeon mobs is they do not respawn.
The suggestion is made the type of mob available in the normal area.

Talking to the medal/trophy, again thank to flub letting me know, the reward randomly gives the monster card treasure which gives 1 of all type of monster cards -> there is a randomness to get the treasure and another randomness to give the monster card.
I shall suggest that the rate of getting the treasure increased to sastify the spent work on "hunting". Potions and 1 equipment is not actually worth.

So far, this system has not caused serious consequences as well as not much compliant. Also the team is concentrating on the smash event, I do not have a reason to rush.

#7 Vampirebebo

Vampirebebo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 06:22 AM

I'm gonna avoid harsh word as much as possible to speak my experience and contribution.
The wanted quest in mission map or dungeon is as annoying, unintelligent as hunter quest and guild quest which you cannot finish it inside, end up leaving the area and repeat the cycle. One of the different things in mission or dungeon mobs is they do not respawn.
The suggestion is made the type of mob available in the normal area.

Talking to the medal/trophy, again thank to flub letting me know, the reward randomly gives the monster card treasure which gives 1 of all type of monster cards -> there is a randomness to get the treasure and another randomness to give the monster card.
I shall suggest that the rate of getting the treasure increased to sastify the spent work on "hunting". Potions and 1 equipment is not actually worth.

So far, this system has not caused serious consequences as well as not much compliant. Also the team is concentrating on the smash event, I do not have a reason to rush.

thanks , the kind of an answer I needed ^^

Edited by Vampirebebo, 09 December 2015 - 06:23 AM.

#8 Vampirebebo

Vampirebebo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 06:24 AM

Only ranting is not helpful. Everyone is able to rant. How about concrete suggestions? To demand something is easy, real contribution is another thing. And real contribution is much appreciated by everyone. Also netiquette is important.

I wasn't ranting.. .__.

#9 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 07:10 AM

The daily quests will stay as they are. Some of them in higher levels will be adjusted to be less time consuming. Nothing else. Or to use your wording, they stay unintelligent and "annoying" like they are, except the ones in the higher levels.

Even the smiley you used is ranting.

#10 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 07:12 AM

I'm gonna avoid harsh word as much as possible

How about avoiding harsh words completely? It may sound hard to you, but it is actually possible.

#11 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 09 December 2015 - 07:54 AM

I should be born in English speaker family then I would like to see the difference.

However, I already had a private discussion with you. I shall wait for conclusion. I don't really emphasize the seriousness of the issue. However, less than that, I mentioned above : The trophy/medal is not actually worth with spent afford, I bet.

#12 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 08:48 AM

The trophy/medal is not actually worth with spent afford, I bet.

As I already said, no one forces you to play if you don't want to.

We already discussed about Monster Cards and about the annyoing high level daily quests. Nothing more to add. I won't discuss this with you in this topic again.

Topic locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users