really? 50% enchant forge? - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

really? 50% enchant forge?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 11:47 AM

are you -_- kidding me?

we asked for 70% you give us 50%?

not doing -_- with 50% enchant. we had 60% last week. why would you give us 50%?

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 11 December 2015 - 12:04 PM

Lol I had the same reaction, dam, 72% on easy reinforcememt and 52% on the hard enchants?? It should be 62% reinforce and 82% enchant LOL

#3 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 01:23 PM

Lol I had the same reaction, dam, 72% on easy reinforcememt and 52% on the hard enchants?? It should be 62% reinforce and 82% enchant LOL

Exactly, especially if you enchanting scary things like high ranks and regals and 3%s

#4 TheNanny

TheNanny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:03 PM

+1 for 72% enchanting. Really need it.... -.-

#5 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 12 December 2015 - 01:37 AM

You should really try it with 25-30% which was the norm for several years, and was also considered "wow" when it happened, like once a year. Try to make all those lovely 8/8s then, with those oh-so-precious trinkets, and come back to report your impressions.

Kids these days... ^^

#6 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 12 December 2015 - 03:05 AM

Always complain that the game is too easy, that you reach at the end game too fast. Well, this is one of the reasons. You ask for it, you QQ after because of it.

Forge should be done once in a while and with low rates, maybe only on spacial and very rare events to be on high rates. 

You can QQ about me now or trash talk me I don't really give a crap, but S1 and S2(beginning) was more fun and enjoyable because we didn't had waves of events full of forges and exp/drop/lant and so on every week and YES you know it. 

So having Forge 70% 60% 50% is silly. But yell at someone that it's ruining the game but when you get it anyway, you ask for more, it's stupidity.

Edited by VModBlueberry, 12 December 2015 - 03:09 AM.

#7 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 12 December 2015 - 03:53 AM

FORGE SYSTEM SHOULD BE FIXED. IF THEY PUT 72% EVEN ONE TIME, ISN'T FAIR FOR OTHER PLAYERS TO DON'T PUT IT AGAIN AND AGAIN. IF SOMETHING, THEY NEED TO CHANGE THE SYSTEM, AND THERE ARE LOTS OF IDEAS ON FORUM. We should be able to to forge anytime this super forge events sucks. BUT players that ask for a 72% forge just ask for equal chance to forge their gears, so please, don't start say "in S1 there was no forge event", I perfectly know, but until they change system, they should be fair to players and keep giving this forges.

Edited by Kazara, 12 December 2015 - 04:00 AM.

#8 PaleRose

PaleRose

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts
  • LocationMars
  • Server:ex Hammmmmmmmmmmmmmmerine

Posted 12 December 2015 - 04:50 AM

Long ago we made it without bonus% at start of S2 and now you guys are crying?

#9 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 12 December 2015 - 05:34 AM

I really wanna see ur full set 8/8 from start S2 full regals :D oh wait, there weren't regals, most xeons were pretty cheap and you didn't care to throw them in those cheap armors.

Edited by Kazara, 12 December 2015 - 05:35 AM.

#10 TheNanny

TheNanny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 12 December 2015 - 06:47 AM

+1 to Kazara. On S1/S2 xeons were -_- worth i can say so no sad face when we were failing. Now failing 3% xeon cost 400kk and its easy to get? :)

#11 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:19 AM

Back in those old times... to get your "poopy" RH scales, breathings, remains, Biskra ones (lol yeah people were using them?), uh oh, and ... DC scales and such... You had to work your ARSE off, in raids that could take hours and dozens of deaths

"Regals" and "Hearts" my fat and wide ARSE. You even compare these "chinese-farm-them-with-your-200-alts" crapola... This is why sweet little beloved ReQQ died so long ago, and now it is just an abominable zombie apparition of it.

Edited by Ninnghizhidda, 12 December 2015 - 10:22 AM.

#12 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:46 AM

But while those RH/DC scales were hard to get back in those days, they were giving very low differences. Say me now if there are low differences between a SCAD/SCC +5 set and full regals set. Just an example.

#13 MacMad

MacMad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 727 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 04:43 PM

But while those RH/DC scales were hard to get back in those days, they were giving very low differences. Say me now if there are low differences between a SCAD/SCC +5 set and full regals set. Just an example.

maybe it wasnt a "big difference" as u say, but it was the difference that counted. nowadays the gap between enchants is just ridicolous.

regular enchants werent so hard to achieve, but to get them in the gear was the challenge. ppl would have party hard if they had 50% bonus back then (even we r talking bout korean math here) :P

besides that i guess everyone agrees there should be permanent forge bonuses as repeated a million times

Edited by MacMad, 12 December 2015 - 04:45 PM.

#14 PaleRose

PaleRose

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts
  • LocationMars
  • Server:ex Hammmmmmmmmmmmmmmerine

Posted 13 December 2015 - 02:22 AM

Doesn't mattter which sets existed like regals or anything.. even 20% bonus was new for us and there were different conditions.

In some ways the difficulty is same just different. First it was eximius (S1) then rare xeons that turned the game economy upside down at first like it is now with carus and maxi.

And scales, breathings, remains etc they all were hard to get and it matterst how big the difference is. just like what MacMad told.

In the next 2 years if Requiem still exists there will be a new 'gear level' and maybe %bonus might be 100% and the people will be raging about the same again :rolleyes:

The point today is, it is more P2W... people feel themselves more reliant on things they worked/paid/spent time for. Hence, you're spending more and if you did so then it's your fault

#15 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 16 December 2015 - 09:33 AM

You should really try it with 25-30% which was the norm for several years, and was also considered "wow" when it happened, like once a year. Try to make all those lovely 8/8s then, with those oh-so-precious trinkets, and come back to report your impressions.

Kids these days... ^^

Always complain that the game is too easy, that you reach at the end game too fast. Well, this is one of the reasons. You ask for it, you QQ after because of it.

Forge should be done once in a while and with low rates, maybe only on spacial and very rare events to be on high rates. 

You can QQ about me now or trash talk me I don't really give a crap, but S1 and S2(beginning) was more fun and enjoyable because we didn't had waves of events full of forges and exp/drop/lant and so on every week and YES you know it. 

So having Forge 70% 60% 50% is silly. But yell at someone that it's ruining the game but when you get it anyway, you ask for more, it's stupidity.

Long ago we made it without bonus% at start of S2 and now you guys are crying?

I really wanna see ur full set 8/8 from start S2 full regals :D oh wait, there weren't regals, most xeons were pretty cheap and you didn't care to throw them in those cheap armors.

Back in those old times... to get your "poopy" RH scales, breathings, remains, Biskra ones (lol yeah people were using them?), uh oh, and ... DC scales and such... You had to work your ARSE off, in raids that could take hours and dozens of deaths

"Regals" and "Hearts" my fat and wide ARSE. You even compare these "chinese-farm-them-with-your-200-alts" crapola... This is why sweet little beloved ReQQ died so long ago, and now it is just an abominable zombie apparition of it.

of course.

I was there back then too. and i remember how hard it was.  BUT , as Nanny and Kaz said , and to mention Sandyman , as they turned us into "hamsterions" it really a pain ( and i mean still FAR more than in the past , at least regarding THESES items : regals , 3% , hearts , resonating...) to risk them when you know the INCREDIBLE AMOUNT of ressources and time  it take to create or get them...

yeah "Inflation" have turned insane. we ALL said it all the time , eveyrwhere in forums.

I don't like that either. BUT if you want to stay in the game , and try to still get some FUN SOMETIMES , you HAVE to gear this way.

and even like that balance remain a broken pain ( yeah i know : "working as intended to get our money"...)

the only thing "wise" would be to do like i said to Nanny on other post for "kidding".

But not sure it remain very much players ready to make an half OP enchanted gears when all others are nuts for the "totally crazy fully OP dumb enchanted set"...

So what ? close the game cause it's a pale copy from the past ? a zombie ? ok.

So no more requiem AT ALL . sound wise. turning back ? well if they do i am ok , despite the incredible time and energy i spend on gearing myself. as i am very bad for trade affairs all what i have , i have done it alone... but whatever.

if they nerf casters HP and def , if they go back to the good ol' ReQQ i sign in TOO.

but you know what ?

WAKE UP it won't happen ! :p_sad:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users