Solo Mage (PvM) build - Returning player help needed - Muse Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Solo Mage (PvM) build - Returning player help needed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PinkPunkPrincess

PinkPunkPrincess

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMultiversum
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 12 December 2015 - 07:43 AM

Hello lovely Roserians,

I am also a returning player after a break of nearly five years.

I really would love to have a good PvM Mage again and have read now for hours in the Muse Class section here but did not found any updated information about a good Solo Mage build and a skill tree. So, I would be very greatful if anyone could give me some advice. Is there any guide for PvM Mage available or is having a Solo Mage still useful anyway?

My Mage is Lvl. 162 for now and I am really confused as someone told me I should go for INT and CON 2:1. I noticed that there weren`t any effect on my AP with INT, that`s why I wonder, I was also advised to give a lot of stat pts into CHA?! I thought that would take only effect on the cleric buffs?

If anyone is able to help me with a guide how about stats and skills for a good Mage build I would be more than happy.

Also I could need some advice with the Item Mall skills. Would like to know which ones would be useful to learn?

Would be really glad if anyone can help.

Thanks a lot! :thx: 

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 12 December 2015 - 07:54 AM

At the moment just focus on getting to level 200 so you can start Dungeons. 

I say this because the new Elemental System and various other changes being beta tested on Pegasus are going to drastically change how good Magicians build and use their characters. And until those changes are finalized, builds are purely speculative. 

Once Pegasus is put back up for further testing, I'd encourage you to download the Pegasus client and do some investigation yourself. Mages are in fact one of the few classes that are effectively starting over with builds. All of their skills aside from a few specific ones I requested are tied to Elements, which play a huge role in dealing damage. That being said, every Magician is going to be starting over in terms of proper build. 

Edited by Feuer, 12 December 2015 - 07:54 AM.

#3 kleberrbs4

kleberrbs4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 02:09 AM

more when that go to make these changes?

it's close ? far ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users