• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sesquipedalian

Sesquipedalian

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 12:48 PM

Hi all, I'm a returning player, my IGN was Sesquipedalian in 2005-2006 and I used to play a battle cleric.

My IGN is StaceyMarie + a few others now.  I am looking for any old players that may remember me - seen a few around.  Also, looking for new friends here and anyone that may be interested in leveling - I have a 155 FS cleric right now and a 107 mage, plus a couple of others.  

Bonus points if you're in the US, looking for daytime players, when I'm around =) 

#2 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 15 December 2015 - 10:45 AM

Hi and welcome back!  I don't have any characters around your level but feel free to add me in-game ign HoneyBuns or Sulky and I'll be glad to answer any questions.

I also did a little thing to help ppl from other servers (like me) or returning players (like you ) I try to keep it updated with changes as they happen. Here is the link  https://forums.warpp...-evo-newbies/ 

Lookiing forward to meeting you!

#3 Sesquipedalian

Sesquipedalian

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 07:31 AM

Hey!! I think I ran into you at bears on Luna a few days ago =)  It was great seeing you.  Also, I contacted WP/Rose and they're looking into whether or not I will be able to get access to my old char back =)  I've got my fingers crossed.

I tried to add your other chars after I got your message but I think one of us has a full friends list =) I'll try again when I'm on today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users