[Fix Help] Monsters, Walls, Drops. - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Fix Help] Monsters, Walls, Drops.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 achibea

achibea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:16 PM

I've been experiencing this for a very long time and it annoys me when mobs go thru the walls and so is their drops. Is there a way to solve this? Like disable mobs passing thru walls so is the drops?

I'm currently killing the Rudolph Santa and most of these mobs go inside the rock and tree. Most f the loots go to waste since my character can't pass thru the rocks or the tree near Evil Reindeer Bob >_<

#2 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 13 December 2015 - 08:01 PM

+1 for this, been experiencing too for a very long time, this is why I told in the past, before they expand the in-game content, bugs like these must be solved first

#3 LucasLucasLucas

LucasLucasLucas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 01:17 PM

Yeah and some mobs clim up to the mountain , I couldn't loot those dropped up there too , I tried to wait for them to come back down again but it took too long for them to come down

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 15 December 2015 - 06:28 PM

This issue has been fixed in Dungeons, I'd be willing to bet that applying that same tech' to the open world is on the to do list. 

#5 achibea

achibea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 December 2015 - 08:56 AM

This issue has been fixed in Dungeons, I'd be willing to bet that applying that same tech' to the open world is on the to do list. 

Ahh okaaaay, thats great! Can't wait woooo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users