How much effective amount of INT for Warrior Build (BT) - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

How much effective amount of INT for Warrior Build (BT)

14 replies to this topic

#1 Zullu

Zullu

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 December 2015 - 07:47 PM

Hi ALL,

I want to know is there any certain amount of INT for Warrior in order to maximize crit rate comming from Battle Tactics skill.

You know that since BT is our bread and butter skill we are closing our eye to other build except full INT.

My char currently on ML 20 with 706+98 INT and still confuse about infesting my stat point on STR or INT.

Remember still newb player here  :P

What your opinions guys?

#2 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 10:25 PM

For Warriors, AGI and STR are garbage, so there is no such thing as too much INT. Also, BT does not increase crit rate, it increases crit damage. Most warrrior I know invests in INT and VIT. Vigor is really good for PvE and 1v1 pvp as well.

#3 Dattsun

Dattsun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 19 December 2015 - 01:14 AM

true, and with the current gear, warrior can reach up to 4k+ int but lose so much agi/crit rate

#4 Maharaorajah

Maharaorajah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 07:54 AM

true, and with the current gear, warrior can reach up to 4k+ int but lose so much agi/crit rate

you can fix crit with an alt sin and some steroids 

#5 Zullu

Zullu

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 03:52 PM

For Warriors, AGI and STR are garbage, so there is no such thing as too much INT. Also, BT does not increase crit rate, it increases crit damage. Most warrrior I know invests in INT and VIT. Vigor is really good for PvE and 1v1 pvp as well.

I see, why there is so many player just putting all stat to INT when using Warrior.

How about the rune and sheed should i put all INT rune on all equipement slot ? And what best sheed i must use ?

#6 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 04:00 PM

Unless you are going crazy full VIT build on your warrior, there is no point to use anything besides INT for bind runes. Keep in mind though, for later gears, CLS runes and bind runes share the same slots if you care about PvP.

Edited by donchan, 20 December 2015 - 04:02 PM.

#7 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 20 December 2015 - 04:57 PM

as for me better to go int<vigor<vit since warriors got least hp and dodge among tank classes and with too high int you will overthreat other tanks then die since your hp isn't high enough (at fp and jawaii mostly)

2k int and 40-50% vigor bearly enough to dps well even at jawaii

Edited by KuroiKoneko, 20 December 2015 - 04:59 PM.

#8 Zullu

Zullu

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 05:20 PM

as for me better to go int<vigor<vit since warriors got least hp and dodge among tank classes and with too high int you will overthreat other tanks then die since your hp isn't high enough (at fp and jawaii mostly)

Currently i'm ML20 using osiris set and preparing for FP. I heard that from ML 1 to 30 we face with mob based monster (at desert, tomb of osiris and dark whisp) and there is better we max our int in order to get higher crit dmg from brandish strom.

Is FP and Jawai have same way with tomb of osiris ? If mob based monster i prefer to go with INT otherwise VIT will be reasonable to bearing with the mob.

sorry for my english

#9 Zullu

Zullu

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 05:29 PM

Unless you are going crazy full VIT build on your warrior, there is no point to use anything besides INT for bind runes. Keep in mind though, for later gears, CLS runes and bind runes share the same slots if you care about PvP.

I dont get much information with CLS rune. Is it PVP based rune ?

I just gain PVP benefit from honing and use bind rune to increase INT.

#10 crafter4epics

crafter4epics

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 529 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 05:49 PM

if we will consider non stats, i would go for penetration. at end game penetration will benefit most - explanation of penetration at last part of the 1st post

https://forums.warpp...5-event-titles/

items like http://ro2.doskoi.org/item/22310811 (make the cards +1 or +2)are easy to acquire as well as http://ro2.doskoi.org/item/16701740 (eddga chain gloves), http://ro2.doskoi.org/item/16702324 (srenia's ornaments)& would net you around 15% penetration. if you are rich, you can get ~25% w/ end game cards. for penetration computation that deducts 25% of their def. your perfect targets are cloth types of full +20 gears w/ 60-70% def becoming 35-45 w/ penetration. haven't computed a full cloth type w/o +20 i was doing some computation on my barbarian-doppel build but consider anyone you will face might have upgraded to +20. now this will allow you to include vigor too in your build since osi epic cards & the new end game cards give you massive vigor. remember that vigor caps at 75% = your lowest cd is 1/4 of the base cd.

to summarize, since penetration is OP go for it & enough int you will still 1-shot other classes & maybe some tanks. this will also allow you to build vigor since penetration cards also have high vigor but don't get too much since vigor cap is 75%

Edited by crafter4epics, 20 December 2015 - 05:51 PM.

#11 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 06:38 PM

I dont get much information with CLS rune. Is it PVP based rune ?
I just gain PVP benefit from honing and use bind rune to increase INT.

Yeah, it's a PvP based rune. Instead of +80 of a stat you can get +3% PvP def or +5% PvP inc.

#12 Dattsun

Dattsun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 12:51 AM

if we will consider non stats, i would go for penetration. at end game penetration will benefit most - explanation of penetration at last part of the 1st post

https://forums.warpp...5-event-titles/

items like http://ro2.doskoi.org/item/22310811 (make the cards +1 or +2)are easy to acquire as well as http://ro2.doskoi.org/item/16701740 (eddga chain gloves), http://ro2.doskoi.org/item/16702324 (srenia's ornaments)& would net you around 15% penetration. if you are rich, you can get ~25% w/ end game cards. for penetration computation that deducts 25% of their def. your perfect targets are cloth types of full +20 gears w/ 60-70% def becoming 35-45 w/ penetration. haven't computed a full cloth type w/o +20 i was doing some computation on my barbarian-doppel build but consider anyone you will face might have upgraded to +20. now this will allow you to include vigor too in your build since osi epic cards & the new end game cards give you massive vigor. remember that vigor caps at 75% = your lowest cd is 1/4 of the base cd.

to summarize, since penetration is OP go for it & enough int you will still 1-shot other classes & maybe some tanks. this will also allow you to build vigor since penetration cards also have high vigor but don't get too much since vigor cap is 75%

can't afford those card sadly T_T, another build is for pvp, for tanking full vit+full cls def/pvp reduction honing to counter assasin gt, cause with the newly fixed aw/sere acc purple slot their damage can 1 shot full +20 tank class. other is dps build, i usually aim for 40% pvp inc with 3k+ int, this build is for one shotting with bash, be mind though wr get reduced crit rate. and as others said vigor is nice to have too.

#13 Zullu

Zullu

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 06:11 PM

My BUILD just got reach 1K INT on ML25 Warrior with Osiris set and still investing on INT. I make some PvP test against Archer and Rogue (with the same lvl and equip) and mostly my bash and rage MISSED. Is there worth enough to put more point on INT? Or I need to put some to STR to? incase to increase HIT Accuracy.

#14 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:12 AM

My BUILD just got reach 1K INT on ML25 Warrior with Osiris set and still investing on INT. I make some PvP test against Archer and Rogue (with the same lvl and equip) and mostly my bash and rage MISSED. Is there worth enough to put more point on INT? Or I need to put some to STR to? incase to increase HIT Accuracy.

Did you use reedseedrunes that provides hit vigor and haste?

#15 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 09:30 AM

Just stick with INT.  The increase you get on Hit from STR on warriors is so minuscule that INT for BT will still be more worthwhile.  Honestly, until you reach ML40 I wouldn't even sweat PvP performance too much.  If you are planning on getting to end game, PvE should be your main focus cause you will spend most of the time grinding.  Once you get to end game gear (Eddga/Serenia) you will have plenty of opportunity to customize your gear through honing and runes to suit your playstyle and PvP and/or PvE needs.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users