ROCKheir's Gear and Etc Proposals/Suggestions - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

ROCKheir's Gear and Etc Proposals/Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.artstation.com/rockheir
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 December 2015 - 10:23 AM

Yo! I've finally gotten back to my gear proposals and while most of what I have in mind are yet to take shape, allow me to share what I've come up with thus far. The following gears are, for the most part, created to buff the weak and less-favored builds and are designed to aesthetically match Gravity's design for 3rd classes (original or dyed). Do note that most of my proposed headgears are either loosely or largely based on the existing in-game headgears in iRO. With regards to visuals, here I have provided the proposed Headgear Designs as well as how these headgears would look like when worn, to facilitate the understanding of the designs and their dimensions.

2rom54p.png2cp6nvr.png

Adama [1]

Lv160

Maestro Only

Top Only

Weight: 20

Def: 10

A fancy hat of a fabled musician. It is said to be a symbol of dexterity and longevity.

Dex+3 Vit+3 Mdef+5

Increases Atk by 1% for every refine level

Reduces Fixed Cast Time of [Great Echo] by 30% and increases aspd by 10%

When refined to +7, every 10 base Vit of the wearer increases [Reverberation] and [Great Echo] damage by 2%

When refined to +9, reduces Fixed Cast Time of [Great Echo] by 20% and increases aspd by 8%

When refined to +12, reduces SP Consumption of [Frigg’s Song] and [Reverberation] by 25%

Rationale: Main purpose is to "popularize" the neglected performer skills and to establish the Maestro as the certified "Physical Performer".

24yqy5u.png33uevzd.png

Swan Crown [1]

Lv 160

Wanderer Only

Top Only

An ornamental crown worn by a mesmerizing songstress. It grants the wearer vocal prowess that soothes both heaven and earth.

Int+6 Mdef+5

Increases Matk by 1% for every refine level

Reduces Fixed Cast Time of [Deep Sleep Lullaby] and Magic Spells from [Improvised Song] by 30%

When refined to +7, every 10 base Int of the wearer increases magic damage by 2%

When refined to +9, reduces Fixed Cast Time of [Deep Sleep Lullaby] and Magic Spells from [Improvised Song] by 20%

When refined to +12, increases success rate of [Deep Sleep Lullaby] by 25% and increases [Deep Sleep] status duration by 4 secs

Rationale: Main purpose is to "popularize" the neglected performer skills; ensure the maximum damage output of Metallic Sound thru Deep Sleep Lullaby; and establish the Wanderer as the certified "Magic Performer".

fxgqz6.png11afl7c.png

Ranger’s Goggles [1]

Lv160

Ranger Only

Top Only

These goggles allow for better calculation of distance and range of impact as well as the degree of damage of placed traps. It also gives an irresistible urge to place traps everywhere and makes the sound of explosions a sweet music to the ears of the wearer.

Dex+3 Int+3 Mdef+5

Increases Ranger Trap Range by 2*

When refined to +7, each refine level increases Atk by 1

When refined to +9, each refine levels increases Int, Dex, and Vit by 1

When refined to +12, increases maximum number of traps place-able at once by 1

*Ranger Traps that deal no damage gain no range increase 

Rationale: Main purpose is to make Trap Rangers, to some degree, as attracting as Arrow Storm Rangers in terms of AoE killing.

vxdk6q.png11tbla1.png

Papal Mitre [1]

LV160

Arch Bishop Only

Top Only

The hat that commands veneration. It blesses the wearer with the restorative power of the heavens.

Int+3 Vit+3 Mdef+5

Increases [Renovatio] skill duration by 90 secs and [Epiclesis] skill duration by 30 secs

When refined to +7, each refine level increases effectiveness of Healing skills by 1%

When refined to +9, each refine level decreases Floating and Fixed Cast Time by 1%

When refined to +12, reduces Cooldown of [Epiclesis] and [Prefatio] by 25%

Rationale: Main purpose is to prolong the annoyingly short durations of the featured skills to make Arch Bishops fare more efficiently in self and party support.

ddkh1x.png4zzzgo.png

Magic Stone Crown [1]

Lv160

Warlock Only

Top Only

Def:10

The objectified glory of the Archmage of the New World. An immense magical power surges through the body of the wearer, granting him the power to wreak havoc at a whim.

Int+6 Mdef+5 Max SP+10%

Increases Magic Damage by 20% and reduces Fixed Cast Time of skills by 30%

When refined to +7, each 2 refine level increases Mdef Bypass and Matk by 1%

When refined to +9, each refine level decreases Floating Cast Time by 1%

When refined to +12, increases damage of [Jack Frost] and [Comet] by 25%

Rationale:Main purpose is for Warlocks to reclaim their title as strongest AoE. At present, Jack Frost damage is a joke and Comet damage is quite nothing compared to AS.

Stay tuned. Weapon Proposals will come soon then a new batch of gears for the other classes. :no1:

Other Suggestions:
- Performer: Reverberation damage shouldn't splash/split among multiple targets.
- Performer: Waterball should not be forced lv5 even at higher levels of Improvised Song. Lv5 Improvised Song should yield Lv9 Waterball. It should act as the "trump card" of the skill similar to the Death Card of Tarot Card of Fate.
- Performer: Change Siren's Voice to Chaos' Voice for Maestros. SV looks so girly and I think it's the improved version of Sexy Wink. So since Maestros have Pang Voice which confuses a target, why not make an improved (AoE) version of it to replace Siren's Voice. Consequently add an icon/emoticon replacing the heart emoticon to indicate if the enemy has been affected by the skill.
- Performer: Active Buff of 2nd class Songs/Dances should be given a buff icon in the "Buffs window" for the affected characters.
- General: Update Weapon and Shield Sprites.

Unaddressed Bugs:
- Performer: Improvised Song doesn't deal damage while performing 2nd class song/dance even with Lv5+ Lesson.

Feedback from the community is most welcome and highly appreciated. But, please, remain constructive. :ok:

That's all for now folks. ^^

Old Version of Gear Proposals

Spoiler

Edited by ROCKheir, 22 December 2016 - 08:59 PM.

#2 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 21 December 2015 - 03:06 PM

> "pardon my noob attempt"

> cries on the corner

#3 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 03:41 PM

*Cries with spikexp*

#4 BookishBrenda

BookishBrenda

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 03:48 PM

-Severe Rainstorm should not inhibit the casters's movement while skill is active (if it's a bug, please fix it).

They fixed that bug over two years ago, hun. :ok:

#5 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 04:18 PM

They did? Thought there's still a lot of complaints bout SR's position bug which practically inhibits movement while skill is active.

Edited by ROCKheir, 26 December 2015 - 07:52 PM.

#6 BookishBrenda

BookishBrenda

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 04:34 PM

Yes, on the South Korean servers. The bug fix is still on its way over here.

snail-mail-vs-email.jpeg

Just give it time. :yawn:

#7 wadoichimonji

wadoichimonji

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 05:49 PM

:p_love: Love the illustration!

(if you say it was noob attempt, then I will cry with spike)

Maybe, lower the INT bonus on Swan Crown, Improvised Song cast chance (too high?) and aspd penalty on Magus Tail (its too harsh)

#8 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 07:00 PM

Yes, on the South Korean servers. The bug fix is still on its way over here.

snail-mail-vs-email.jpeg

Just give it time. :yawn:

Cool, hope the fix won't take forever to get to our servers. ^^

:p_love: Love the illustration!

(if you say it was noob attempt, then I will cry with spike)

Maybe, lower the INT bonus on Swan Crown, Improvised Song cast chance (too high?) and aspd penalty on Magus Tail (its too harsh)

Thanks for the compliment. ^^ Improvised Song autocast is high since it's intended to proc often but to keep it from being spammed by agi builds as shadow spell chasers do, there's that harsh aspd penalty which can somehow be alleviated by Swing Dance. (I think the actual aspd reduction of -60% will only be a matter of more or less -6 points? Not so harsh if so, plus Swing Dance can negate that reduction by more or less 3 points?) Skill Cooldown and huge SP Consumption of Metallic Sound and Improvised Song (manual cast) should also prevent it from being spammed. Furthermore, Improvised Song along with Great Echo are two of the unpopular skills of the performers, the condition of being able to autocast those skills (without need for any catalyst) only when they are learned at max level and the fact that Improvised Song's spells are random should make it balanced and not too OP. ^^

Edited by ROCKheir, 21 December 2015 - 07:13 PM.

#9 Anaestasha

Anaestasha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 529 posts
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 26 December 2015 - 02:38 PM

+100

#10 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 07:35 PM

Haha. Sana pansinin naman to ng kinauukulan.

#11 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 05:29 PM

Modified item description of gears a lil bit (Refer to 1st post).

#12 Anaestasha

Anaestasha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 529 posts
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 27 December 2015 - 11:07 PM

Naiiyak ako sa 'noob attempt at illustrating my concepts'  :puppyeye: 

#13 Hopscotches

Hopscotches

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • LocationRainbowfields
  • Server:Both

Posted 27 December 2015 - 11:23 PM

Now that's putting your soul into a proposal like this.

Haha. Sana pansinin naman to ng kinauukulan.

Sana naman. Having proposals like this is one of the steps to put the performance class back to the stage since most gear-related proposals don't give love to these two classes. I feel bad about the wing headphones. If these were to be implemented, I hope they won't meet the same fate as that of the headgear mentioned. 

Magaling! Good job!

#14 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 12:03 AM

Naiiyak ako sa 'noob attempt at illustrating my concepts'  :puppyeye: 

Magiyakan tayong lahat.  :p_cry: 

Now that's putting your soul into a proposal like this.

Sana naman. Having proposals like this is one of the steps to put the performance class back to the stage since most gear-related proposals don't give love to these two classes. I feel bad about the wing headphones. If these were to be implemented, I hope they won't meet the same fate as that of the headgear mentioned. 

Magaling! Good job!

Thanks for the generous commendation. ^^ Indeed the Wing Headphone has been a major letdown to performers. It is apparent that the devs are absolutely against performers taking the limelight. Hope this thread would gain more attention and support and that none of the suggested gears would be nerfed to virtual uselessness but rather be further improved by the devs should they be given the chance to materialize as actual in-game gears.

Edited by ROCKheir, 28 December 2015 - 07:46 AM.

#15 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 03:05 AM

Bumping. Will add more gear proposals for other classes after finishing my current WIP commissions.

#16 chocochocs

chocochocs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 January 2016 - 04:43 AM

Oh how I love you so much!!! Finally the equips and adjustments that will make us performers fare better!  :p_love: If these were to be implemented, I'm sure I'm gonna play this game again!

#17 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 04:49 AM

Kay napugsit lang an tiucs san barasang!=3 You should play again. Period.

Edited by ROCKheir, 05 January 2016 - 04:53 AM.

#18 chocochocs

chocochocs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 04:51 AM

NOPE. /shy

#19 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 06:01 AM

First post updated. Check it out, folks. ^^

#20 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:38 PM

i still dont get the point of your ranger goggles.

what do you mean by placing extra trap? now you can place 3 fire traps at once or you can spam fire trap and ice trap twice as fast??

also, making all damaging trap (claymore, landmine, blastmine, cluster bomb) to be able to be put under target's feet is really good also.

Edited by fuyukikun, 27 May 2016 - 03:54 PM.

#21 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:31 PM

Personally, I would love to see some Falcon love.

#22 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 27 May 2016 - 06:03 PM

yeah, falcon assault needs some love, especially that horrible cast delay

#23 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 08:31 AM

i still dont get the point of your ranger goggles.

what do you mean by placing extra trap? now you can place 3 fire traps at once or you can spam fire trap and ice trap twice as fast??

also, making all damaging trap (claymore, landmine, blastmine, cluster bomb) to be able to be put under target's feet is really good also.

Welp, the extra trap thing means 1 additional trap that can be placed at once. So if fire trap is only limited to 2 traps at once, you get to place one more.

​Bout the traps being place-able under the target's feet, that'd be more convenient. But if memory serves me right, the trap mechanism used to work like that but for some reason, Gravity nerfed it so that it can't be done. So prolly it's useless to suggest to have it back as a headgear effect coz the anwer most prolly is a big "NO".

You're a trap ranger enthusiast, aren't you? Would like to hear more of your mind on this proposed headgear. ^^

Personally, I would love to see some Falcon love.

Yea, thinking it's a cool idea too so that Rangers are not stuck with Wargs alone. Prolly change one of the effects to something related to Falcon like being able to autocast Falcon Assault while doing normal attacks? xD Cast delay won't be much of a problem if that would be the case, no? 

#24 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 28 May 2016 - 02:24 PM

my suggestion is just to bring back what autumn headband original effect was, and place it to your ranger goggles

#25 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 28 May 2016 - 03:40 PM

my suggestion is just to bring back what autumn headband original effect was, and place it to your ranger goggles

If they balance Geneticist, GX and RK, then removing the AHB's current effect would be welcome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users