EMERGENCY EVENT! (while waiting for emegency maint.) - Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

EMERGENCY EVENT! (while waiting for emegency maint.)

No replies to this topic

#1 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:58 AM

Come! Hide and Seek ME!!! You are all IT!

​​Name of Event: Hide and Seek         :chomok04:   :chomok04:   :chomok04:

Forum or In Game Event: In Game Event

Forum & User Chat optional/supplemental.

Event Date & Time: TODAY! 12/22/2015 while waiting for emergency maintenance...

I will start round one right after Trivia. So start finding me at 9:00 server time. Channel 2.

Round 2 starts at 10:00 Server time, in Alberta, Channel 2. Hope to see you there! GL!!!
Server & Location: Odin first in Prontera; then Alberta, and possibly Morroc later...

How to enter & Rules: Enable Public Chat during event time and/or visit forums.

Prizes:A Stack of Pandora's Boxes to #1, a Santa Hat(III) to #2, A Santa Beard(7day) to #3+

Additional Notes:It's a simple game most of us know and love! Bug & Rollback immune!!!

I will not award prizes at this time, but I promise to mail them as soon as mail works again.

More News: I'll also attempt to open an extra chat channel for this event. To join, simply type:

/enter event              

(using no caps) then hit your enter key, (not the space key) immediately after the word 'event'...
Make sure your chat Custom Options have User Ch. enabled (checkmark) so you can see it!

If you have any issues joining this chat channel, just pm me and I'll try to invite you directly.

For this event, I will be playing my lvl 15 Character that has the same ign as my forum name.

Maxscha

Rules: FIND ME & HAVE FUN! (Oh, and don't risk fall damage, I won't hide in that kind of place.)

If there is a seeming Tie, I will divide the P.boxes and/or add a Santa Beard(7day) to the prizes.

If enough time passes and noone finds me, I will be giving hints by stating what my character has a view of, etc...

Congratulations to the winners!

Round 1: Juxanity, AlizaX, LutieCereno, HakuneNoMono and LittleDoe!

Round2:  xRohZett, JOHNVILLANUEVA, AlizaX, Murazakibara, EmperorElizer, & Tomnis!

(If anyone in this list is expecting a prize, and didn't get it, please send me a mail and I will reply.)

Round3: Cancelled thanks to intervening Emergency Maintenances!!!  :p_love:

Edited by Maxscha, 22 December 2015 - 03:10 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users