Invoker Zauharant and other end game wep stats - Magician Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Invoker Zauharant and other end game wep stats

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Vansir

Vansir

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:that first one

Posted 23 December 2015 - 12:38 AM

Hey guys,

I was hunting for Zauharant Staff on the market for a while, since I never been lucky with crafting those kind of stuff by myself. Yesterday i bougth one for 13k gold. At first i was thinking its almost perfect and I got great occasion but now im not so sure. Here it is:

Bn0Eoep.jpg?1

Could you please tell me if it's worth wearing? I can always sell it back and try to get better one since im not lvl 70 yet. Also was wondering if that magical dmg (4640-12890) is actually good or I could find a better roll?

Using this thread i would also like to ask for perfect special options and soulcrafts for zauh and better invoker weps - if any1 have this kind of knowledge :)

#2 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 12:48 AM

The special options are always the same, only their amounts differ. Yours seem to be on the lowers side but that is not that important, since the difference is not big. What's important on zau's special stats is that you have 3 of them, if you want to use that weapon for a longer time.

Same thing with the damage, I think you can have different amounts of dmg on the same type of weapon (not sure) but the difference is not big and what is important is that it is +20.

#3 Vansir

Vansir

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 12:57 AM

The special options are always the same, only their amounts differ. Yours seem to be on the lowers side but that is not that important, since the difference is not big. What's important on zau's special stats is that you have 3 of them, if you want to use that weapon for a longer time.

Same thing with the damage, I think you can have different amounts of dmg on the same type of weapon (not sure) but the difference is not big and what is important is that it is +20.

I see. Thanks for ur answer. I was wondering about soulcraft options too. Mean are those optimal or should i look for other ones like agi instead of int or more crit chance? Also would appreciate a screenshot of any other +20 legend zauh so i can compare it, cuz no1 want to link me his in game since yesterday.

#4 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 23 December 2015 - 01:22 AM

ATK and MATK of a weapon are determined by its enchantment level and soulforce. Two identical +20 legendary weapons have the same ATK and MATK.

As for the options, what's important isn't to have all three of them, but to have the ones that are useful. Intelligence isn't necessary on any class, and 20 points of it are... meh.

The soulcrafting options could have been better, but overall it isn't too bad. Just note that Int isn't useful, max MATK is calculated using base weapon max MATK (amounts to ~400 here), and critical rate can go up to 79%. The Hlt roll is perfect though, and what you want from a weapon is - usually - damage before anything else. This one is just fine.

Edited by Homurasan, 23 December 2015 - 01:22 AM.

#5 Vansir

Vansir

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 01:48 AM

ATK and MATK of a weapon are determined by its enchantment level and soulforce. Two identical +20 legendary weapons have the same ATK and MATK.

As for the options, what's important isn't to have all three of them, but to have the ones that are useful. Intelligence isn't necessary on any class, and 20 points of it are... meh.

The soulcrafting options could have been better, but overall it isn't too bad. Just note that Int isn't useful, max MATK is calculated using base weapon max MATK (amounts to ~400 here), and critical rate can go up to 79%. The Hlt roll is perfect though, and what you want from a weapon is - usually - damage before anything else. This one is just fine.

Thank you! Now i understand this. I'll see if i can sell it with like 2-3k profit and if I succed I'll try to get same one but with agi and more crit chance. Other way im keeping it.

Last thing i would like to ask using this thread (just to dont make new one :P) is if physical attack power counts in anything for invoker? Or it's just there to be?

#6 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 03:32 AM

I don't think it has any use for Invokers, Sorcerers and Summoners. At all.

By the way, try and find a weapon with 50% critical damage if you want the best you can find.

#7 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 23 December 2015 - 05:18 AM

I don't think it has any use for Invokers, Sorcerers and Summoners. At all.

By the way, try and find a weapon with 50% critical damage if you want the best you can find.

It increases damage with Sorc's rockets(or used to atleast unless it was ninja fixed), but for Invokers I don't think they have a physical damage skill...

and for OP, you might have a hard time selling that back since the lvl40 Element weapon and the lvl77 one both pretty much crap on Zau's in PvP and in PvE leveling where weapons status don't matter that much.

Edited by StormHaven, 23 December 2015 - 05:22 AM.

#8 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 08:18 AM

People still use zaus a lot and some people make gold by crafting those +20 legend zaus, so they must exchange hands at a decent rate.

#9 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 08:24 AM

It increases damage with Sorc's rockets(or used to atleast unless it was ninja fixed), but for Invokers I don't think they have a physical damage skill...

Ninja'd it seems.

9rCanT3.png

#10 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 23 December 2015 - 09:48 PM

I think Min and Max 12% Matk, CD, CR would be best for a weapon considering the critical damage cap raise.

#11 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 03:51 AM

12% MATK are calculated using base weapon damage, but let's give it a try.

Min and max MATK are (1370+3598) x 12% / 2 = (164+432) / 2 = 298 average damage, which, with an average MATK of (4640+12890)/2 =  8765, amount to an increase of a (8765+298)/8765 = 1.03 multiplier, 3%, of character's overall damage output (not counting skills calculated using base MATK, which won't benefit of it. I assume Invokers don't use skills too much).

32 agility points are 32 x 2.8 = 90(1) critical rate on an Invoker, which, given a soulcraft on back item and weapon only, will amount to an average 90 x [1+(51+54)%] = 185 critical rate (with middle-tier soulcrafts of a lv.70 back and a Zauharant weapon).

These 185 points amount to an average 185 / 4491 x 20% = 1%(2) final critical rate, which in turns leads to, with 300% critical damage and around 20% FCR at first, an increase of :

[8765 x ( (1-21%) + 21% x 3)](3) / [8765 x ( ( 1-20%) + 20% x 3)] = (1-21% + 21% x 3) / (1-20% + 20% x 3) = (0.79 + 0.63) / (0.80 + 0.60) = 1.01, 1% of the character's damage output, counting every skill.

With 500% CD(4), it would be (0.79 + 1.05) / (0.80 + 1.00) = 2%.

That's two options against one, but 3% against 1%, or at best 2%. You can trade this small increase for 32 Health along with the 32 Agility if so you wish, but Invokers have enough healing skills to survive about any assault with decent gear, without needing to invest much into this stat (Elga is out of question).

(1) : critical rate minus 15, divided by Agi. Since the formula showing in the character's info changes every few seconds...

(2) : 4491 is the critical rate cap for Invokers, 20% is the maximum FCR achieved through just CR.

(3) : average damage per hit after change divided by average damage per hit before change.

(4) : [Hero] Secmathian 5-part effect, weapon soulcraft option, Paris' wings soulcraft option, car pet, lv.20 IM weapon soulcraft option : 200 + 79 + 50 + 50 + 25 + 28 + 30 = 462% without expanding. Edit : bleh, 30% for the back. Just add cards ~_~

Edited by Homurasan, 13 January 2016 - 03:04 AM.

#12 Vansir

Vansir

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 05:43 AM

Thx every1 for help. I guess I won't change anything then since those stats are not so big deal (maybe crit dmg would be nice to max it out but i think that randomizing this staff wouldnt be worth it...). It's not my edgame wep anyway, I'll just use it to get PoS one so then I'll have to try a bit harder with making that new one fit better. Big thanks for ur calculations Homurasan cuz numbers always make me sure bout things :Emo_15:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users