*Cancelled* Server Down 1am-3am 11/30/2010 - Page 2 - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

*Cancelled* Server Down 1am-3am 11/30/2010

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 SabishiiYoru

SabishiiYoru

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 05:22 PM

So.. it's like 7:22pm here. Can't log on. So what the efffff.

#27 Pixeltod

Pixeltod

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 08:04 PM

To all the "WTF" posters, plz read the thread...

You cannot login because the server is still running extremly unstable and disconnects very often.

I've experienced that the lags and disconnects appear periodically, meaning that the server was runnning stable and without lags for a couple of hours and then started lagging and disconnecting again. This has happened a few times now. It's unlikely that this is caused by the server, cause usually a server restart should fix the problem. And as you all might have noticed, the game/login server and the forum server went down at the same time. So it's resonable to suggest, that the dDos attacks are still NOT over!

If that's so (and it seems obvious) the only thing they can do, is upgrading the server hardware. So all we can do is sit and wait for their hoster to come along with the hardware upgrade.

Anyway, it would be GREAT to get some feedback from the Gravity Staff!

Ps. and to all the fellows, plz correct me, if i got something wrong, cuz i'm new here and don't know how much about Gravity's infrastructure! :p_devil:

Posted Image

Edited by Pixeltod, 30 November 2010 - 11:47 PM.

#28 Pixeltod

Pixeltod

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 02:57 AM

*PUSH*

Update: if you start a ping on warpportal.com after being disconnected, you'll see that the server still answers, but with a very large RTT (~550ms for me).

So this could be another indication that the warpportal is still under waves of ddos-attacks! :)

Someone doesn't seem to like Gravity.... ^^

#29 mikibong

mikibong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:44 PM

probably those guys from insurgents that got banned lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users