• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 XtacSmile

XtacSmile

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 11:45 AM

Hi I'm kinda returning back to the game, and I'm really not sure if this is the correct place to ask this but I was wondering about the Pure Forger build? Like the pure Dex & Luk kinda build? Is it really worth it with Classic Loki? I don't mind the leveling part, I just wanna know the probable Pros and Cons, I had a Pure Forger WS before with Chaos (was with pRO back then) so there .. anybody who could provide me a feedback regarding this, or is it just the same ? Like 100% identical from what we had before, if not at least 90% are there newer items that we can forge?

Thanks!

#2 Shippou22

Shippou22

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • LocationMexico
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 26 December 2015 - 12:05 PM

the weapon list has not changed in the slightest,  the best you can forge now is still the same from back then,  i made a mastersmith only to refine lv 3 weapons with the job 70 benefit. 

#3 Angelolol3

Angelolol3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 December 2015 - 12:28 PM

Pretty sure i've seen shinobi running around prontera w/ the dex/luk forger build (ayin potter). if he's on the forums today maybe he can give u his 2 cents. I could be wrong though, but think i saw it.

#4 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 26 December 2015 - 01:19 PM

probably more worth it on classic than on renewal (where it's almost worthless), but we'll need some classic people's input

#5 BookishBrenda

BookishBrenda

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 December 2015 - 02:12 PM

Pure Forger ?

Ooh, Perchance an interesting topic...

Classic Loki

Ew, never mind.

#6 Angelolol3

Angelolol3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 02:36 PM

Ooooo classic gg

#7 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 26 December 2015 - 10:09 PM

Pretty sure i've seen shinobi running around prontera w/ the dex/luk forger build (ayin potter). if he's on the forums today maybe he can give u his 2 cents. I could be wrong though, but think i saw it.

its genetic not mastersmith lol.

but for pure forger just get high dex and luk. get dex and luk equips. and a bard if possible for MC. a little str for weight and a little int for sp usage and ur fine

#8 XtacSmile

XtacSmile

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 11:09 PM

ok, that's what I thought, thanks guys!

Out of topic though, what's with their reaction with Classic Loki? I'm just curious on why? Is there something imbalanced on this server or ??? I dont know, could you probably enlighten me thanks

#9 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 27 December 2015 - 10:39 AM

Cause enough people complained about wanting to only play with rebirth class and hate renewal mechanic so they made a little play house for those kids. that just sums it up really. Just think of it as a daycare

#10 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Server:Classic

Posted 27 December 2015 - 03:31 PM

ok, that's what I thought, thanks guys!

Out of topic though, what's with their reaction with Classic Loki? I'm just curious on why? Is there something imbalanced on this server or ??? I dont know, could you probably enlighten me thanks

Meh, other than the guild vs guild drama(still no where near renewal's drama) and a bit low population, everything else is pretty fine on classic. Don't mind em much.

Edit : Answering your question, I am not very sure if pure forgers are profitable on classic, due to low pop and weapons being easily available.

Cause enough people complained about wanting to only play with rebirth class and hate renewal mechanic so they made a little play house for those kids. that just sums it up really. Just think of it as a daycare

Sorry if some of us like to use gears that are not 90% bought from the kafra shop by pay2win.

Some of us just like the mechanics of the game that we are used to playing, many of us didn't like the new mechanics that renewal brought in.

Edited by Heart, 27 December 2015 - 03:37 PM.

#11 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 27 December 2015 - 04:34 PM

Sorry if some of us like to use gears that are not 90% bought from the kafra shop by pay2win.

Some of us just like the mechanics of the game that we are used to playing, many of us didn't like the new mechanics that renewal brought in.

Just so you know my genetic doesnt use kafra shop items to brew. all or in game items. And the pay2win aspec is soo overdone. since in classic its like that too. VIP is also pay2win unless u dont use VIP then your off the hook.

And no need to be sorry friend. If classic is your thing, more power to you.

#12 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Server:Classic

Posted 28 December 2015 - 02:04 AM

Just so you know my genetic doesnt use kafra shop items to brew. all or in game items. And the pay2win aspec is soo overdone. since in classic its like that too. VIP is also pay2win unless u dont use VIP then your off the hook.

And no need to be sorry friend. If classic is your thing, more power to you.

To each their own, but atleast I don't call renewal server bad just because it doesn't suit my taste.

Also theirs a difference between 700kp for 30days (which works on renewal too btw) and Using garments, accessories, headgears from lucky boxes, over upgrades that take tons of KP and only good if use KP and not the normals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users