5 replies to this topic

#1 Paauu

Paauu

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 28 December 2015 - 01:21 AM

Hey.. Uuhhm.. I created a character.. I used it. I've decided to delete it because I want to try another class with the same name.. So I deleted it and then created another but when I did it does not show the new character (that I haave just created with the same name) so I tried again and the system keeps on telling that the name was taken.. I don't have problem with connection. Please help.

#2 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 11:05 AM

It's an ongoing bug since last maintenance iirc. Atleast that was when I caught it.

W/e name you were trying to reuse is stuck in some phantom char that can't be accessed. I sent in a ticket about the issue as it happened to me on multiple different names and is an ongoing bug, but still no reply. Your best bet is to probably send in a ticket on WP support site if you really want that name back.  :(

Edited by Artsy357, 28 December 2015 - 11:28 AM.

#3 Paauu

Paauu

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 04:51 AM

It's an ongoing bug since last maintenance iirc. Atleast that was when I caught it.

W/e name you were trying to reuse is stuck in some phantom char that can't be accessed. I sent in a ticket about the issue as it happened to me on multiple different names and is an ongoing bug, but still no reply. Your best bet is to probably send in a ticket on WP support site if you really want that name back.  :(

Ok.. Thank you.. Guess I'll send a ticket.

#4 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:50 PM

Ok.. Thank you.. Guess I'll send a ticket.

We reported the bug based on Artsy's info, but having extra "examples" would be useful as well, so if you don't mind please tell me the name of the character you were trying to use and I'll add it to the report.

#5 Paauu

Paauu

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 12:54 AM

We reported the bug based on Artsy's info, but having extra "examples" would be useful as well, so if you don't mind please tell me the name of the character you were trying to use and I'll add it to the report.

Zysk and BigBananaMan :) Foxglove? Wondering if that was taken. Since there is a bug..

#6 Plushy

Plushy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:27 AM

I also need help with a character name.

I would like to write a ticket but WP Support Center doesn't work for me. Everything i send or everywhere i login/register comes to nothing. The site is just reloading without any message or actions.

Back to topic:

I can't use my Character Name Change Scroll to get a name from a character i just deleted on the same account.

What i would like to do but i can't:

1. Deleting my character with the name i want to use on another and already available character.

2. Changing back to my character i want to use the deleted character's name.

3. Using Character Change Name Scroll and type in the name i just deleted.

4. It says that the name is already taken.

What i can do endlessly:

1. Deleting my character with that name.

2. Create a new character.

3. Type in the name i just deleted.

4. Available to use.

5. Creation succeed.

I want to use a name on an existing character. I am saving this name with an alternate/dummy character on the same account.

Can someone please help me with this problem or at least tell me who i can contact to get some help? Keep in mind that i can't use WP Support Center and therefore can't write/send tickets!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users