Rules, Regulations and Gameplay Etiquette - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Rules, Regulations and Gameplay Etiquette

4 replies to this topic

#1 adamch

adamch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 December 2015 - 11:30 PM

May I know where can I locate the Rules and Regulation for RO2 Odin server hosted by Warp Portal. I would very much like to be clear on the code of conduct when playing this Game.

What are the offenses and penalties imposed to players and how do the GMs enforce these set of written rules ? 

Pardon my ignorance. Im new here.

#2 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:23 AM

http://www.warpporta.../ragnarok2.html

#3 adamch

adamch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 10:04 AM

Thank you for the link.

May I also inquire about the procedures when someone is being reported? Will the player's account be suspended pending investigation ? or the authority will only take action against the guilty offender after reviewing the report/s?

Is there a grace period in which the report must be made after an occurred incident? or it's still possible to send in a ticket about an act that happened weeks/months ago?

#4 Leasfy

Leasfy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationVergrond
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:16 PM

Thank you for the link.

May I also inquire about the procedures when someone is being reported? Will the player's account be suspended pending investigation ? or the authority will only take action against the guilty offender after reviewing the report/s?

Is there a grace period in which the report must be made after an occurred incident? or it's still possible to send in a ticket about an act that happened weeks/months ago?

I could not answer for most questions. Best to ask through support or PM Njoror or Warnhal 

As for period of incident, as long as you have evidence such as videos and images, you can file ticket. 

#5 adamch

adamch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 07:17 AM

It would be nice to have a time frame of let say 24hrs to file a ticket from the duration of incident occurred. Reporter may have an advantage of getting someone suspended/banned  at his convenience whenever he choose to file the ticket. Moreover bugs are being fixed from time to time and certain reports might to be relevant any more during the time of the ticket. 

The community is concerned as there has been activities of mass/group suspension on a weekly basis specially during the period prior to WoE. With better understanding of the system, such incidents can be avoidable and encourage players to be more rules abiding citizens of Midgard. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users