• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 NichanNichan

NichanNichan

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 11:19 PM

Hi guys am new in ROSE what Loots or Material that i will Keep for selling or ETC  :questionmark:

#2 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:00 AM

Spoiler Metals
Spoiler Stones
Spoiler Wood
Spoiler Leather
Spoiler Cloth
Spoiler Chemicals
Spoiler Materials
Spoiler Blades
Spoiler Bone
Spoiler Dirties
Spoiler Honor Materials
Spoiler Castle Gear Schematics
Spoiler Cart Schematics

#3 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 January 2016 - 11:18 AM

I'm guessing that you want to know which drops have value to other players. That will vary somewhat but basically, chemicals and dirty items are the main things to keep. They always have resale value and they drop on every map in the game.

Chemicals are either powders (pink and purple) or in little bottles with names like Low Essence, Essence, Ether, etc.  The dirty items are things like dirty hearts, dirty stones, dirty ore, etc. If you plan to resell, leave the dirty items as dirty. They will take up less space that way and you can sell them for more. Once you "clean" them, then many of them lose value.

As for other mats. all materials have a quality level. There are some NPC's that sell materials. In Junon, the guy's name is Kiroth and he is in the back of the city near the docks. Anything Kiroth sells doesn't need to be saved because people can just buy from him if they need those mats. He sells wood, metal, cloth and leather with quality level 34 or lower so anything higher than that can only be gotten from a monster drop or by disassembling.Things like fur higher level threads can usually be resold to players too.

Remember that all mats can be sold to an NPC for zulie so technically everything has value.

One last thing- during events there are often special items that drop. Unless they lock to you, those drops are usually in demand and sometimes for pretty high prices.

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

#4 Brreezzyhill8

Brreezzyhill8

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 07:23 PM

dirties heart,ores, dirty spiritual stones, dirty zodiacs, jewel chests, essences.

most important loot to carry/sell to players for profit

spiritual stones are not found anywhere exept loot from mobs.

if ur a crafter

weapons, armors= disable get fragments/ used to craft reinforced/hardened and stuff like that.

aetils and stuff that sounds like it.

rest throw or sell npc.

Edited by Brreezzyhill8, 20 August 2016 - 07:25 PM.

#5 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 20 August 2016 - 07:25 PM

Anything with the tag 'item mall'

0 user(s) are reading this topic