(Everyone's madness project) by some players. - Feedback & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

(Everyone's madness project) by some players.

35 replies to this topic

#1 Sowlemia

Sowlemia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationFrance-Paris
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 January 2016 - 06:45 AM

w7saLcc.png

Hello players, here is a new project made by some friends and me, we are all from different guilds accross the server, some are enemies and some are allies but for this project we are all together to fight for the same purpose.

The game is having problems, everyone knows it but we are still there because we love this game, because we think that this game has a potential so maybe the game is having problems but at least we are here and we can say "I did something to help".

"Everyone's madness" is meant to be a similar approach such as "Trello" but with an easier method of writing. What we want is that everyone gets involved in this project, we want everyone to forget rivalry. I noticed that even if we are friends or enemies, at the end we are all playing RO2 and if RO2 stops then we all stop.

fuescvl.png

If we were to give the most important purpose of this project it would be of course the fact that we want a fair game, we want the game to get better which conveys the fact that we want everyone to enjoy playing the game.

The title of this project might be somehow vague but it is not,  we cannot say we are happy to see our game having problems so this name has been chose and upon consideration we chose this name to express our will to make our lovely game get better.

If this program works well it will get involved into the VCR program but don't be mistaken by thinking that we are VCRs, we are not VCRs neither are we against them, we just want an easier way to collect everyone's feedback in order to help the game as much as we can.

Pnj4f3t.png

So yeah we are somehow lazy to write the rules but we have to so to make it clear and easy to read so:

1: We welcome everyone to post one or several of their most important things to fix or to bring within the world of RO2.

2: We do not want to see rivalry there neither do we want to see trashtalking.

3: We do not want to see any name concerning a player or its guild.

NOTICE: Remember that we are playing the same game.

MnSCaGV.png

NOTICE: In order to make it clear to read an example is provided below to help you during your writing.

=======================================================================================

IGN: (you can set "anonymous" as your IGN)

Class: (your class)

The topic: (The topic about which you want to talk)

the writing: (there you talk about your topic)

Screenshot or/and video: (there you can post your attachments)

Solution / Fix : (give yours)

---------------           EXAMPLE          ---------------

IGN: FishForever

Class: Priest

The topic: about the diamonds

The writing: so let me introduce.......(blah blah).....end.

Screenshot or/and video: i don't have any sorry

Solution / Fix : humm as for me.......

========================================================================================

0lNTnVH.png (Next update on Monday 18th january of 2016)

==========================================================================================

IN GAME

1: The unfairness in PVP due to some over powered runes:

- Power 40/Shock20/Armor 25/Dispell 10, These runes are not availible anymore but some players still own them while you cannot get them in game, (In fact these runes were implamented in game at the begining of chaos dungeon and got capped further in time (no one has a real idea when it got capped). One sure thing is the fact that these existing runes should get capped OR implamented back in game.

2: ChungLimSa Runes:

- These runes have been implamented in game in order to allow people to be stronger in PVP, these runes can be placed within purple slots (Attack rune=5%, Defense rune=3%). the problem pointed out here is about the fact that you can get an insane "%increase damage stat" due to these runes, you can get over 110% PVP damage so it is getting ludicrous when you are fighting some classes such as "hiders". these runes should maybe get nerfed or at least get a cap in order to prevent players from having an insane amount of damage in PVP. (Nerfing them to 3% and 2% for example could be the first step).

3: Max seeds:

- It has been pointed out that you cannot get the maximum percentage out of these seeds, for instance you cannot get 50% bluessed anymore no matter what you do.

4: Battle Tactic:

-Battle tactic is known to be really over powered, in order to remind everyone of its effect, it gives you 0.40% critical damage for every 1 INT you get (level 2) so basically with the Honing system a knight for instance can easily get over 2000 INT which would deal 800% further damage as critical. This skill has been known as "Over Powered" for a while but no solution has been found so far.

5: PVP and NPC

-A player told us that he found it annoying to see a player under attack leaving the map by talking to the npc, they think it is not a fair PVP so we would like some explainations about this, why does the NPC allow you to leave the map even though you are being attacked.

6: One shotted while loading the map

-This is somehow related to the "gate camping" thread there is within another part of the forum but this is true, sometimes you get one shotted prior to loading the map which is irritating, a buff of incibility would be much appreciated here.

7: Chanels

-After the merge between Freyja and Odin there are sitll 10 chanels which makes things worse when it comes to grind.

OUTSIDE OF THE GAME

1: The lag

-Some players pointed out that back to SEA the server was not having such a problem about FPS (FPS issues), so we have been told that it was a problem relating to the client itself but we would like to have further explainations about this.

==========================================================================================

NOTICE: We will update this "project" every week before the maintenance in order to write a list with all of your suggestions. Please take it seriously.  We will also let Njoror know about it if this project gets to work well.

OUR TEAM TELLS YOU THANKS FOR READING AND LET'S MAKE THINGS CHANGE ! WE NEED YOU !

Edited by Sowlemia, 11 January 2016 - 03:12 PM.

#2 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 January 2016 - 08:17 AM

<3 :3 ~

https://forums.warpp...olunteer class

Edited by donchan, 05 January 2016 - 08:20 AM.

#3 Sowlemia

Sowlemia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationFrance-Paris

Posted 05 January 2016 - 08:21 AM

we have experienced VCR and we did not like it so we start this project, whether it works or not will be the decision from players but we don't want to be aprt of the VCR program.

So many problems like class balance withotu any answer and no one of the current VCRs have been able to give us an answer so we're done with this program, we want to start our program.

VCRs don't listen to us, only a few decide, we want to avoid the kind of problem such as the one that happened with Arbalist so we want this post to be serious then if you're not going to help this, no need to write something :)

We want this psot to become a program for everyone not only a few.

Edited by Sowlemia, 05 January 2016 - 08:25 AM.

#4 crafter4epics

crafter4epics

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 529 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 January 2016 - 08:27 AM

IGN: anonymous

Class: 

The topic: balance PVP & also PVE

The writing: all about pvp drama, WOE w/ few people participating, pvp entrance camping, cls atk 5% : def 3%, woe alliances, power 40 armor 25 shock 20 dispell 10 & max seeds not available but acquired by hack or given by GM's, Knight double power 40 even 1 shotting tanks, Battle tactics nerf & delayed & the cause of 1 shots, list goes on as far as 3 years w/ the word BALANCE.

BT should be nerfed since it belong to a tank class & since it's a % dmg it'll increase the more int you get & it gets boosted by % from norns & VIP & new gears w/ higher hones. I've seen serenia GS w/ 250+ int dunno if 300+ exists per line & next gear will be more eventually. Penetration of hiders claims to be a problem but hiders w/ GvG battles are easily killed compared to tanks. Another problem are DoT's that kills you in 5 secs for a tank but priests & cres's & mages are easily killed too. HoT's from SM heals a lot in % of HP even w/ tanks but they can be 1 shotted. All can be easily killed except tanks, but a tank that will deal the greatest dmg is inappropriate & w/c is why BT causes a lot of imbalance.

You can't get max seeds anymore no matter what you do today. We know they are trying to remove seeds overall, eddga removing green, blue & red but only one - cazar below you can put 3, serenia don't have green seeds except weapon, armor, pants, next gears should be no more green, blue red seeds & only purple. They could do that or if they are desperate they could sell power 40 & the like at kafra shop. Or nerf them

Scenario B:

CLS runes get changed to a fixed number (like how seedrunes were) instead of a percentage.

as stated a fix number and not % w/c increases a lot (but for shock 20 max before divided by 10 and if you wear it w/ off hand 2x2 is 4% stun more like the current available shock% & give every char offhand so it would be fair from knight,ranger,sm & now priest) & put a chance to get them again.

Maybe they would sell power 40 at kafra shop but we are far off that balance thing. Well this is RO2 NA server anyways.

Screenshot or/and video: i don't have any sorry

Edited by crafter4epics, 05 January 2016 - 09:00 AM.

#5 Sowlemia

Sowlemia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationFrance-Paris

Posted 05 January 2016 - 08:31 AM

Quotted "Crafter4epics" thanks for writing. (the list will be updated on monday 2 hours before the maintenance)

Edited by Sowlemia, 05 January 2016 - 08:32 AM.

#6 GarudaBlack

GarudaBlack

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 09:03 AM

Humm... I like this idea,but if you can change your title and descriptions to be more positive it would be awesome.I belive people are willing to give a constructive feedback in a positive environment.

#7 Sowlemia

Sowlemia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationFrance-Paris

Posted 05 January 2016 - 09:17 AM

For sure Garuda, what are your suggestions ?

#8 GarudaBlack

GarudaBlack

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 09:37 AM

For sure Garuda, what are your suggestions ?

For example the name of the project as "Everyone's Madness" and saying the game is "dying" doesn't give a positive vibe for players to feel motivated to give constructive feedback. If the topic keep this vibe you will gather only rants or maybe atract drama, and to be honest this don't help the game or community.

#9 Sowlemia

Sowlemia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationFrance-Paris

Posted 05 January 2016 - 09:48 AM

At this moment for "the game is sying" we replaced it with "having troubles" and for the title, we will see according to the feedback we get if this is a good title or not, even though this is not a title to make people feel bad but we have to be fair towards everyone, and saying taht so many players are bad isn't lying at all, do you get my point ? 

#10 Sowlemia

Sowlemia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationFrance-Paris

Posted 05 January 2016 - 10:25 AM

up

#11 Leasfy

Leasfy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationVergrond

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:00 PM

IGN: Leasfy

Class: SM

The topic:  Improved and optimised for the server client to minimise the occurence of lag as there will be more players

the writing: 
Some players (including me) find it frustrating to participate on WoE or grinding on weekend during Dapara Week because we get such delay and even lag. Map would not load properly, screen glitch, character body glitch and many more examples that affect players experience during such lag. 

Screenshot or/and video: Will attach some videos later. 

Edited by Leasfy, 05 January 2016 - 01:01 PM.

#12 Sowlemia

Sowlemia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationFrance-Paris

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:04 PM

Quotted "Leasfy" thanks for writing. (the list will be updated on monday 2 hours before the maintenance)

#13 Leasfy

Leasfy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationVergrond

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:11 PM

Well thanks for ruining this project soda, i told you if you don't want to make this project work then get over it and don't post negative things.

Don't be so down ^^ 
Your intention is good. :>

Let's keep this up ! 

#14 deathdelete

deathdelete

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 594 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, California
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:21 PM

Your welcome

#15 DietSodaa

DietSodaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Server:Odin / Freyja

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:26 PM

IGN: 

Class: 

The topic: 

the writing: 

Screenshot or/and video:

This is the format of gathering feedbacks. What I said was, adding this simple column below it , " Suggestion to make it change / Way to fix it "  And it will look like this.

IGN: 

Class: 

The topic: 

the writing: 

Screenshot or/and video:

Solution / Fix :

Like this, u can have more idea what players are thinking and what kind of change they want in game. Its a better way to get feedbacks. A problem without any solutions wont do any good to this feedback thread, just think about it. 50+ players are reporting same issue without any reasonable solutions or fixes would completely pointless. U might want to change something in game, and u might want it asap, but without any good fixes, a request might take ages, just like battle tactics. ( WP doesnt have a solution for it.)  I just wanted to point that out, to not have any more conflicts like BT.

Edited by DietSodaa, 05 January 2016 - 01:45 PM.

#16 Sowlemia

Sowlemia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationFrance-Paris

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:37 PM

Thank you Soda, there it is , i'll quote it this way,

And for you Deathdelete...free or not the icecream ?

#17 deathdelete

deathdelete

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 594 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, California
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:40 PM

I got bills -_- ain't free, I'm out good luck on your project hope it helps something in this game o/

Edited by deathdelete, 05 January 2016 - 01:41 PM.

#18 magpi

magpi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:51 PM

Good luck with this thread! I do hope it continues. Personally I hope we can collaborate and make sure every complaint in the game has been covered. VCRs do not have power to push priority over select issues, but many people voicing opinions on certain matters does help in the cause for change. Might I suggest making individual feedback threads on hot-button issues at a later date? This way feedback can be more centralized instead of thread derailing with back and forth conversation.   

#19 Sowlemia

Sowlemia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationFrance-Paris

Posted 05 January 2016 - 02:04 PM

At this moment this topic is meant to help the game as much as it can, we created this topic in order to allow people who were not that familiar with the VCR program to be able to write in there and the most important, we wanted players to be on the same level i mean that we did not want one player to feel like he was underestimated compared to another player, everyone is free to post anything which helps us to collect feedback

As many players are not familiar with VCRs i was talking to njoror about pinning this like that everyone would be able to write their feedback in order to help VCRs on their task.

We just wanted an easier way of writing things, but behind the scene this program is meant to help the community so the VCRs as well of course.

Edited by Sowlemia, 05 January 2016 - 02:06 PM.

#20 Sowlemia

Sowlemia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationFrance-Paris

Posted 05 January 2016 - 02:13 PM

Quotted "DietSodaa" thanks for writing. (the list will be updated on monday 2 hours before the maintenance)

Edited by Sowlemia, 05 January 2016 - 02:18 PM.

#21 Dattsun

Dattsun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 01:55 AM

BT should be nerfed since it belong to a tank class & since it's a % dmg it'll increase the more int you get & it gets boosted by % from norns & VIP & new gears w/ higher hones. I've seen serenia GS w/ 250+ int dunno if 300+ exists per line & next gear will be more eventually. Penetration of hiders claims to be a problem but hiders w/ GvG battles are easily killed compared to tanks....

so you're saying nerf bt but keep sin's hider and penetration? if that is the case that mean that tank should be tank and dps as dps right ( and for that i do agree) but with the current setup sin's GT can one shot tanks, so without bt why would any one play as tank if they can't even tank...

theres just too much problem that nerfing one class will not help, and i think devs knows this too and that is why rather than nerfing some class they go with buffing other class so in the future everyone can one shot every one...

#22 DietSodaa

DietSodaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Server:Odin / Freyja

Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:48 AM

so you're saying nerf bt but keep sin's hider and penetration? if that is the case that mean that tank should be tank and dps as dps right ( and for that i do agree) but with the current setup sin's GT can one shot tanks, so without bt why would any one play as tank if they can't even tank...

theres just too much problem that nerfing one class will not help, and i think devs knows this too and that is why rather than nerfing some class they go with buffing other class so in the future everyone can one shot every one..

U can simply add that , according to the format.

#23 Sowlemia

Sowlemia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationFrance-Paris

Posted 06 January 2016 - 03:24 AM

up

#24 Darkressxx

Darkressxx

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 08:40 AM

IGN: ImNotASir.
Topic: [PvP] Go out map at the middle of a battle.
Message: When a player is under attack or has attacked someone or flee can easily use the NPC, and map out regardless of whether the state is in the battle, that is annoying and prevents a healthy PvP because classes his main damage is damage per second(dot), are those found more disadvantaged, because after leaving the map the players get attacked invulnerability buff, so they survive in an uncompetitive manner which does not need any skill to perform. Now another case; a group of players in the PvP map, is attacked by an assassin which kills a member, and before other members can do something the player leaves the map avoiding being killed.
-Solution: While a battle is in progress or after it finishes give a time when you can not leave the map.

1447408736014_by_darkressxx-d9gu81m.gif
About the Thread good idea, I like it.

Edited by Darkressxx, 06 January 2016 - 08:50 AM.

#25 Sowlemia

Sowlemia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationFrance-Paris

Posted 06 January 2016 - 10:43 AM

Quotted "Darkressxxthanks for writing. (the list will be updated on monday 2 hours before the maintenance)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users