please revert back storage kafra from migrated Pro - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

please revert back storage kafra from migrated Pro

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 bookui

bookui

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:11 AM

i didnt know only 1 storage will be used and it was my not using kafra storage..... all my equips and supplies are on the other server storage , from Pro migrated servers
is this possible or ill just wait for some miracle to have free vip?
thanks for the time of reading my suggestion or proposal.

#2 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.artstation.com/rockheir
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 January 2016 - 01:50 AM

People were given enough time to transfer their stuff from the 2nd storage to their first. Not sure but it was like a 2~3-month notice before they shut free access to the 2nd storage. Where were you all those time?

#3 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 January 2016 - 02:06 AM

Chaos and Thor settings needed to be in sync so the storage change came in time. If your items are on the fourth storage then GM intervention is required.

Might not be the best advice but consider getting 200 WPE VIP subscription, WP surveys or Earn WP to get some free points found under your warpportal account should help at least to get enough for the 7 days VIP. Click here to learn how to do surveys for WPE, note that the guide is old but it's very informative.

#4 Reaghann

Reaghann

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • Server:pRO New Chaos, iRO Thor

Posted 08 January 2016 - 02:19 AM

I think people should read global broadcasts next time. We've been notified for a long time prior the scheduled date.

Thor%20storage%20jan%207%20bc_zps9k15vez

#5 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Server:Quit

Posted 08 January 2016 - 09:28 AM

Chaos and Thor settings needed to be in sync so the storage change came in time. If your items are on the fourth storage then GM intervention is required.

Might not be the best advice but consider getting 200 WPE VIP subscription, WP surveys or Earn WP to get some free points found under your warpportal account should help at least to get enough for the 7 days VIP. Click here to learn how to do surveys for WPE, note that the guide is old but it's very informative.

Those surveys never work 99% of the time.

#6 bookui

bookui

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 01:08 PM

I did not expect my items will be hidden ... I tot all will be compressed in one storage regardless of counts.... O well maybe its time to play and read again...
#partofthegame

#7 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 January 2016 - 01:11 PM

dat user name doe

#8 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 01:54 PM

dat user name doe

It's all right now.

#9 Anaestasha

Anaestasha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 529 posts
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 09 January 2016 - 09:44 PM

Same hereeee. I've been in Chaos all the time and when I decided to visit my Thor Characters they were all gooone. and I have like tons of accounts from migration :/

#10 hanspcc

hanspcc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 05:41 AM

lol just get vip subscription, well they were supposed to revert last year from what they were announcing, they already extended for a lot of time already

#11 cloud922

cloud922

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPhilippines Cotabato
  • Server:thor

Posted 16 January 2016 - 03:35 AM

please make the valkyrie storage free again or just for 1 day soo we could transfer our items to main storage  ...please lang po!

#12 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 January 2016 - 04:27 AM

raise a ticket.

#13 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 03:39 AM

please make the valkyrie storage free again or just for 1 day soo we could transfer our items to main storage  ...please lang po!

Or better yet, make a fresh start on Chaos (assuming you're from Thor)? There's always a nice thing bout starting anew but if you enjoy smaller server population more and wanna stay on Thor just go VIP and do your stuff. (Wonder if gramps' 3-day limited VIP service allows you to utilize the valk storage as well.)

#14 cloud922

cloud922

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 03:39 AM

Or better yet, make a fresh start on Chaos (assuming you're from Thor)? There's always a nice thing bout starting anew but if you enjoy smaller server population more and wanna stay on Thor just go VIP and do your stuff. (Wonder if gramps' 3-day limited VIP service allows you to utilize the valk storage as well.)

(Wonder if gramps' 3-day limited VIP service allows you to utilize the valk storage as well.) i am interested with this info how do i utilize this? plz help me

when after i migrated to thor renewal in april 15 2015 i was to busy doing work and study i never had time to play. i just came back january 2016 and didn't know there was a storage update from november. all my upgrade items +12 is max weapons and armor and some ingredients for making pots and bombs and special materials were in valkyrie storage. because i didn't read forums

#15 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 04:49 AM

aw. dat hurts. as for gramps limited vip, you can avail of it by exchanging like 3 magical (reset) stones? do note however that this vip doesn't offer exp, drop, and death penalty bonus. it also doesn't allow you to avail a coupon-free premium hairstyle change. i dunno what other "normal" vip features it lacks just check it out for yourself if you like.

#16 cloud922

cloud922

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 04:54 AM

aw. dat hurts. as for gramps limited vip, you can avail of it by exchanging like 3 magical (reset) stones? do note however that this vip doesn't offer exp, drop, and death penalty bonus. it also doesn't allow you to avail a coupon-free premium hairstyle change. i dunno what other "normal" vip features it lacks just check it out for yourself if you like.

i will check it out thanks for your info

#17 cloud922

cloud922

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 04:05 PM

raise a ticket.

i did this last day and they replied by allowing me to transfer all my items to main storage now

#18 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 08:18 PM

congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users