The GX guide with Giant Fluffy Cats - Page 5 - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 7 votes

The GX guide with Giant Fluffy Cats

• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#101 cs2020

cs2020

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 10:18 AM

Wow, awesome guide, very thanks, such wow, very wonderful! Keep it up OP!

Have some questions about stats, gonna post my build asap the maint is over ^^

#102 Siliency

Siliency

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 14 April 2016 - 01:12 PM

more mob = more proc rate

its nice investment since at higher lv your hp pool will be high and you will heal faster than using pot

with bloodsucker price atm, its better to have +9 rwh first

I'm at the same boat.

I have a +7 HBP [clean] +7 Jur [3x Hunter Fly] +7 RWH [clean]. You would say that still the best thing to do is, maybe sell my +7 RWH use the money to buy a +9 and then save for a Bloody Sucker or Thanatos Katar?

I stil level 103 on my GX by the way

#103 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1180 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 14 April 2016 - 04:59 PM

I'm at the same boat.

I have a +7 HBP [clean] +7 Jur [3x Hunter Fly] +7 RWH [clean]. You would say that still the best thing to do is, maybe sell my +7 RWH use the money to buy a +9 and then save for a Bloody Sucker or Thanatos Katar?

I stil level 103 on my GX by the way

yes +9 RWH & +9 HBP should be your goal in the future.

at lv 120 you could make your own thanatos.  just do the instances.

but you still can use them till 130 - 140 just fine really,  edp + converter + element nab clothes is the key

#104 Siliency

Siliency

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 12:55 AM

I was thinking to get a +9 RWH [Marduk], but I don't know if there is a better overall card to use on RWH

#105 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 01:59 AM

I was thinking to get a +9 RWH [Marduk], but I don't know if there is a better overall card to use on RWH

that or a dark ping perhaps. you can just bring green potion for silence tho

#106 Siliency

Siliency

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 03:16 AM

lol Green Potion! I forgot about it haha

I'll try to get one clean or Dark Ping then

#107 LiteAdi

LiteAdi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:14 PM

Sell me that motivation of yours dude.

i hope i can but i lazy bun too i delete my thief again :p_swt:  :p_swt:  :p_swt:

#108 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:21 PM

the most difficult part of leveling is actually from novice to assassin. not much aoe and wearable gears and no merc (for non-VIP). I really hope they release janeway for at least one last time

#109 Siliency

Siliency

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 04:58 AM

Besired Nogg2, what is a good place to level around 100?

#110 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 April 2016 - 05:02 AM

Nogg road

#111 Siliency

Siliency

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 06:05 AM

humm nice! going there

#112 emeijais

emeijais

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 11:41 PM

Nogg road

Yup, I agree. Nice loots too!

#113 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 01:49 AM

The map is made for RC GXs. Tho i'm going there for loots now. I'll probably look for leechers so i can stay within mid TI level range.

#114 bayuazni

bayuazni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 05:48 PM

I wish this guide is continue

#115 Khaioz

Khaioz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 671 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 02 May 2016 - 07:04 PM

You can refer fuyukikun for leveling guide past 150

Edit: The guide applies to all classes

Edited by Khaioz, 02 May 2016 - 07:06 PM.

#116 Undying

Undying

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1329 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Odin

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:18 AM

How is this not stickied?

#117 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:53 AM

There are a few really good threads/guides. Maybe make a new thread to combine them all and sticky that thread? idk if that'd work...

#118 BlindWarlock

BlindWarlock

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:03 PM

So, as a newbie who just reached 99/1 GX with this guide... what is a good starting gear and place to level/farm? I'm not too savvy in what's available here (and i couldn't decrypt anything of what's said in the other threads, and hadrly find anything recommending gears, not to speak of affordable gear).

I leveled with Morriganes, since it was way nicer to be able to dodge everything, but I tried to get to leeching gear now. I got so far:

+4 Morriganes Helmet (got no better Head Option)

[no middle head]

Well-Chewn Pencli

Unfrozen Aebecee's

+5 Double Malicious Krishna
+2 Extra High level Giant Faceworm

+7 Soul-Enchanted Temp Boots of STR

2 Sweet Clips

and in my inventory (available) Assas Handcuffs, Silent Executor, rest of the Morri set, Deadly Glittering Jacket, +4 Fallen Angel Wing [1], +4 Meteo Plate w/ Remover Card and about 150m to spend. Any suggestions?

#119 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 06 May 2016 - 04:36 AM

^ Here's what I'd do in your place:

Before getting to 100, farm those 99 eden boards for the job xp (kill yourself if you have to :P ). You want RC asap and then probably New Poison Research for longer edp. After that up to you what skills you take.

Grab a Rideword Hat. idk if 150 mil can get you a +9 tho. And in your place, I'd swap one sweet clip with the sin cuff for the +50 atk with krishna after you get RC (maybe even slap another snowier in the cuff if you feel you need it, it'll be a leveling accessory then tho). At 120, thana katar. I hope you grabbed some VIT since you'll mostly mob so flee will be useless.

Maybe grab Variant Shoes if you plan on getting a RWH, personally I think more HP is better than killing monsters in one RC less but up to you.

Small tangent, but I rarely see people mention an Inverse Scale. That weapon is friggin hilarious, you can enchant it in Malangdo, it's holy property (many of the high level monsters are weak to that) and the proc, omg, that proc makes it hilarious. Ever wanted a clean 1v1 vs an MVP? Look no further, 1v1 the mvp while its adds walk around silenced, in chaos or just plain stunned. When I'm feeling like fooling around I use it vs dark/undeads/Nid. Hilarious I tell ya. Doesn't work with skills, only autoattacks.

Once you're 100 feel free to PM me, I can grab you a Nab's Cloth and enchant it if you want. I'd use that over unfrozen since mobs will break the freeze from ice cream almost immediately. I'd save money in your place and get the faws to +9 when you can. Hazy forest is a good instance to learn, OCA at 33% is not bad, you may have some trouble in there this early tho. =/

Rest of your money should go towards Poison Bottles (unless you brew em yourself), maybe pots or converters if you feel you need them. You should also make an endow slave on another account, helps a lot for leveling. You can just level it till you get endows, tho sorc is a super fun class to play too but that's not the topic at hand.

I may have overlooked something, those are the first things that I think of when people ask for advice on starting as a GX. If you need some more specific advice, feel free to ask, more people will probably add things I missed. Have fun. o/

EDIT:

Oh, grab costume goggle if you don't have them already. That sweet sweet xp boost. :3

Edited by OniichanN, 06 May 2016 - 04:38 AM.

#120 BlindWarlock

BlindWarlock

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:47 AM

Hey, thanks for the answer!

^ Here's what I'd do in your place:

Before getting to 100, farm those 99 eden boards for the job xp (kill yourself if you have to :P ). You want RC asap and then probably New Poison Research for longer edp. After that up to you what skills you take.

The Bounties or the low TI? I'm farming GH Churchyard atm, occasionally got a party with a Mastersmith and an ME Priest, we're finishing Wraith, Evil Druid and Dark Priest Bounties about 2-3 times an hour. Should I stick with 99 until  I got the Poison Research at 10?

Grab a Rideword Hat. idk if 150 mil can get you a +9 tho. And in your place, I'd swap one sweet clip with the sin cuff for the +50 atk with krishna after you get RC (maybe even slap another snowier in the cuff if you feel you need it, it'll be a leveling accessory then tho). At 120, thana katar. I hope you grabbed some VIT since you'll mostly mob so flee will be useless.

I just bought an RWH from the Cash Shop, but only +4 so far. I'll change one of the clips as soon as I hit 100, taht's the plan anyway, But i haven't skilled Vit yet (just followed the guide so far, so I got 90 STR, 90 AGI and 60 DEX, everything else on 1). Should I stat differently?

Maybe grab Variant Shoes if you plan on getting a RWH, personally I think more HP is better than killing monsters in one RC less but up to you.

I got, as said, the Giant Faceworm and the STR Boots. Aren't these together stronger than Variant, until I got FAW to +9?

For the Scale, I'll have a look into them, they don't seem too expensive, and as long as GH is Spotlight they seem a really good choice, yet they can't leech, can they?

I already got the goggles. One of the fes Leveling-Equips I always take with me on every char.

Thanks for the help so far (and in advance), I'll PM you as soon as I ding 100 (with the tips of course).

#121 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 06 May 2016 - 06:25 PM

Since I'm in a hurry cuz I gotta go to work lel...

http://irowiki.org/w...sts#Level_91-99 gives 311k job xp with a cooldown of 3 hours. There are some gh mobs in there too. Combine them with your bounty boards. I'd keep farming those till NRP 10 yes, tho if you're impatient, nothing's stopping you from hitting 100. You're the one who plays and has fun.

Definitely start pumping VIT, you don't wanna get stunned with a low HP pool.

I gave my reasoning for Variants, personal preference but yes, your setup is stronger than Variants. If you don't die a lot with your setup keep it, if you do Variants are a cheap way to boost your HP/SP. You'll see how it goes in nogg2 in a few levels. :>

No leech from the inverse scale, but holy property and the proc is nice tho you'll RC most of the time for leveling so idk. Thought I'd just mention it since lots of stuff is weak to holy and aspersio doesn't last that long compared to endows.

#122 OSiaO

OSiaO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:51 PM

sorry to keep some of you guys waiting, i am currently testing a method to be able to play RO in bed with your phone with game pad.

so you guys can farm and level 18hour straight without chronic back pain 

#123 markoh1988

markoh1988

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1645 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 25 May 2016 - 04:48 PM

bump for newbie to read

#124 tubers

tubers

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:39 PM

bump

#125 SuuHyemee

SuuHyemee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 08:54 AM

a very good guide...

I am very new to the server and currently i'm already in high thief... so for now i already reach job lvl42... should i straight change or go for job lvl50...

and 2ndly... as a new player you know that money is still low... what would you guys recommend for me to get when i reach SinX lvl 99 changing to Gx? for now i'm using all eden EQ and a +6 tripple critical jur... 

i planning on getting chakram + assassin handcuffs... and a RWH from the cash shop by the time i get to SinX... 

As for now i understand that being a GX for lvling we need hp leeching... so will chakram and assassin cuffs work? and what is recomendation for accessory?(bear in mind very low budget as a new player here)

Edited by SuuHyemee, 02 June 2016 - 08:54 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users