7 replies to this topic

#1 HyKoT

HyKoT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 06:31 PM

Hello,

I played both warlock and twinfighter. Both of them are fun to play. But I really need to stick with one. Can you tell me which one will be better for everything(like farming, pvp, pve, and etc) late game? And which class is cheaper? And last, what will be the best IM items for one of this class?

Thank you so much guys.

#2 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 09 January 2016 - 07:32 PM

Warlocks are good at pve/pvp/and farming. In pvp they are good at bsq/ew, They aren't good at 1v1s.

Twins are good at pvp and in 1v1s. They eat mana so you want to buy tons of mana potions if you plan to pve.

For IM, Best unity set/ghost busters/movementspeed equips

Sorcs are probably cheaper than twins.

#3 HyKoT

HyKoT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 11:59 AM

Would you be able to tell me how to make my slow heal lol 10 and what do I need to have for it? And how much gold it will cost me?

#4 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 12:27 PM

You can farm cards from the daily wanted board. The monsters change so you may have to wait a day if you do not get the card you want. You must farm 32 cards in order to have the materials to make a level 5 slow heal card. So if you manage to get a spectral dragoon quest every day for a lil over a month you can get it.

You must also have monster insurance cards in order to fuse the cards into a higher grade so it won't break. These are pretty expensive so you may want to farm or get a lot of gold. ( you can buy it with im in the item mall if you want to)

Spectral Dragoon, Slow heal, magician, around level 30.

#5 HyKoT

HyKoT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 03:20 PM

is there a point of getting twin lvl 85?

#6 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 03:24 PM

Only reason why you would want to level any class to 85 is for the skill points.

#7 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 16 January 2016 - 10:46 PM

And a bit of extra stats

#8 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 16 January 2016 - 11:28 PM

And there are more ways to get slow heal to lvl 10.

- First is the one Agito mentionedy with monster cards  ----  Realy time taking method

- Secound is with socket cards into accesories from galaxia when you put a lv 3 and a lv 2 socket in our rings and your slowheal was already lv 5 u get it to 10   ---- Thats probably the cheapest and fastest method .

- And last but not least you gotta combine it with a method with above mentioned stuff but you can get a slow heal ring lv 3 that increases your slow heal to lv 8 --- the slow heal ring ( its a IM ring ) is atm expensive but since hero boxes are still there it is avaible.

Edited by Kristof3195, 16 January 2016 - 11:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users