pkblada

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 January 2016 - 05:06 PM

Hello, 

Just wanted to get an idea where I can go level / setup / gear I would need to lvl my RG past 150.

Bios 4 is a no, I have a +9 Glorious HA but I wouldn't get into a party so I'm looking for alternatives.

I tried NCT, but I couldnt handle / no dps except Vanishing Spear (but that's Single Target).

#2 BoyAtlas

BoyAtlas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:06 AM

i went to nct at 150 it takes like 6 ob's to kill a group and you cant really go after many but it still works just get a Penomena card to help with dmg reduc and a pecopeco egg card for your wep for 20% more dmg on them... if not you could always do scarabas?

#3 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 07:43 AM

NCT = One of the few places, where a Brocca still might be a good option.

Instances, MVP, Bio3/4 Everything do able as a Royal Guard.

#4 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:50 AM

Get some friends and run Bio4. With a GHA, I assume you have FS capabilities, so you just sac the AB/Sorc/Ranger/Wandy/Stringer, depending on party setup. In NCT, I leveled with CS and occasionally OB. I forget if I was using a +12 Imperial Spear (AK card and EA enchants cuz forgot I still had an AS one) or +9 Brocca w/ FS enchants, but pretty much just mobbed a bunch, CS, kite, Endure when necessary, repeat. VIP buffs, 120 STR, Temp Str Boots, regular welfare shadow set, was doing around 40k with one meg, took about 3 CS and 1 OB to clear a large mob. Also, level in a solo party, it's way more efficient than soloing.

Edit: just tested.

• Around 30k per CS with +12 AK Imperial Spear EA7 (damn you Mayomayo), no meg.
  • Around 26-27k per CS with +9 Brocca FS6/lame Sharp enchant. You could probably squeeze some more damage if you have EA enchants instead of FS enchants, and your spears probably have better enchants than my spears cuz of my horrible luck with Mayomayo.

Edited by mrricebox, 12 January 2016 - 09:55 AM.

#5 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 21 January 2016 - 10:10 PM

Hello, 

Just wanted to get an idea where I can go level / setup / gear I would need to lvl my RG past 150.

Bios 4 is a no, I have a +9 Glorious HA but I wouldn't get into a party so I'm looking for alternatives.

I tried NCT, but I couldnt handle / no dps except Vanishing Spear (but that's Single Target).

NCT is probably the most advantagous for RG with Overbrand as there are more tight corners and small rooms to have the full effect of OB unleashed. When i leveled mine back 6 months ago the easiest way is to gather the mob and walk to a wall, then use endure as the mob closes into you at said wall and you run straight past them and OB them (I suggest a 5-6 cell distance from you and wall so the mobs dont splash out from the pushback so badly (in other words they stay closer together) and it leaves enough distance/time for you to spam the next OB to avoid being hit at all). This technique means you are able to mob usually 10-15 Ben's without really worrying so much about getting yourself killed and especially if it takes more than 3 OB's to take them down (SP conserving), even better now that they permanently increased the mob counts in there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users