What do you want to see in dragon saga futur - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

What do you want to see in dragon saga futur

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#1 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:12 AM

Hi everyone before someone talk in this post I want to say: This is only to post idea not for discussion. Just put the stuff you want to see in the game future.  

Ex: I want new zone, tell us what kind of zone you want what look what type of monster and why do you want to see that. Or I want to see new set. Or change this about the game change skill or stuff like that. Thx you and keep this post clean I don’t want any troll.

This is what I want to see in the game. And I want it cause the game is missing some guild content.

Guild System

Guild Hall: The guild all is like a house. But bigger way bigger

The guild hall will be a place where guild member of the same guild will be able to go and relax or do guild quest/mission zone/talk to many npc/guild bank/guild mail/and many more.

The guild hall will be customisable like the normal house, expect you will need to talk the to the guild ‘’hall NPC’’ that will open a menu to be able to select various item

Edit: Able to place chair > have the option to sit on chair with ''space bar'  /Sofa>sit option with space bar /Bed> Able to have the sleep option ''Space bar'' Table> mini game ''card game'' only in guild hall ''only to pass time Like the FF8/FF9 or Maple story game card

HALL NPC item list: Pillar/bed/sofa/chair/stair/’’teleport gate to another room’’ Place NPC/ wall design/ floor design/and more. All the stuff will be purchase with special guild point that will be gain with guild quest and any related guild event or guild mission zone dungeon and more. Each item will have a specific level to buy them. The max level a guild can have will be 10. The higher the guild is the better looking the stuff will be.

NPC list: The hall npc will be already there when a guild decides to buy a guild hall the rest of the NPC will need to be Purchase and place in the guild hall to be able to be use. There some NPC will be able to be bought with the Gold.

• Bank NPC:

The bank NPC is the Guild vault. It’s made to store item that you don’t need and where you can donate gold to the guild ‘’gold will be needed for almost everything in the guild system so donate.

• Market NPC :

The market NPC will be use to sell a big number of item at the same time. Just like the normal market system you put item and put the price. All item will be show like the normal system do but the name of the seller will be the guild name and not player name that all. The number of item that can be put with the Market will be deciding by is level. Yes NPC got lv too he will get lv by selling item. After a specific number of items sold the NPC will level like a player and he will gain more selling space.

• Mission zone NPC

The mission NPC will be like normal mission zone 1 to 3 map with the same ranking system F to SSS. The Reward will be different from a main story mission zone it will drop item that will be use to craft guild item ‘’go see blacksmith for more info’. ‘’ will need to be more specific in due time’’ but I want a brand new monster and zone I don’t want them to copy a zone that is in the main story part. I want unique zone for guild.

• Raid NPC

The Rain NPC will be there to do zone like ELGA style zone multiple zone in the map with strong monster and a world boss at the end. Unique guild reward: to be specifying later.

The raid can only be open by dropping the key in the guild mission zone so it won’t be farm abuse

• Guild Blacksmith

This unique NPC will be use to craft guild set. The set is only made for the look, and only a guild master or someone with the rank to do it. So they will need to add a 3th character page zone for GUILD set. The guild set will not give any bonus at all. This NPC can be used to repair item at a lower cost depend on the NPC level up to 25% reduction

The set will be a costume made with a pre-made list of item look and you can a design so it looks unique.   Each part will be able to have multiple color change.  Like a body part with red line on the edge and black in the center and special design inside. Base a pre-made data base.

Some item will need some special item to get in the guild mission zone. Each item you unlock will be on a menu made for the crafting guild set and not item on your inventory so the item don’t flood you inventory.

• SKILL seller NPC

Like the name say. This npc will be used to buy unique skill active and passive.

• Rank NPC

This npc is made to create unique guild rank name like: guild master = god

Guild vice = god knight   and so on… you decide what the rank will be name and what permission each rank can have like:

1. Kick player
  2. Invite player in the guild
  3. Modify the guild hall
  4. Buy skill
  5. Able to take gold from the bank
  6. Design the guild set costume
  7. Change the guild announce
  8. Create new rank
  9. Promote guild member
  10. Declare war : enter emporia match
  11. Able to add a guild to the alliance
  12. And more if you think of more option that make sense

If you have more idea of NPC write it down and tell us what the NPC can do for the guild.

PS: don’t argue about something you see in any one text. It’s only suggestion and we all know the game won’t add any new content until the game developer have finish the Korea-us transition. And I don’t expect any new stuff this year. / If you want to add some stuff about someone idea it's ok.

PS: this post was last edit the 2016/03/17 Each time I edit I will put the date so you know the guild hall part  was polish or change

Edited by zirothos, 27 March 2016 - 03:07 PM.

#2 Darkxor

Darkxor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 11:02 AM

the ability to pick which of the enchantments below your current on you want the glow to show off.
+16<3

#3 shadoworx

shadoworx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 11:52 AM

• A transmogrification system, where you can make your gear look like other pieces of gear. Could be turned into an cash shop money maker but how deep they want to cut us is up to the staff. 20 IM per item is fair, I'd say.
  • The ability to try out skills before you spend points on them. (We could get past this as a community if we were to compile skill showcases and make them clear as day to newcomers. The current guides are fine in describing skills, but at least in my case I like to see the skills first. Threads in each class forum with a list of skills followed by gifs of them in action, imagine that).
  • Visible success rate on soul crafting and enchanting.
  • Adjust mission map mob densities to gradually rise until they cap out at the density that Pine Cone Hills is at right now (60ish to 140ish mob count range). It might rebalance the leveling metagame just a tad without removing F7 entirely. I like leveling when I'm actually at the computer.

#4 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 14 January 2016 - 01:16 AM

Market NPC :

After a specific number of items sold the NPC will level like a player and he will gain more selling space.

10 silver souls => a guild member buys them => repeat, and achieve maximum level within a day regardless of the amount of items needed.

A transmogrification system, where you can make your gear look like other pieces of gear. Could be turned into an cash shop money maker but how deep they want to cut us is up to the staff. 20 IM per item is fair, I'd say.

This is defeating the purpose of buying gear for the looks. I believe you have to choose either the awesome looks with average stats, or the awesome stats with "what on earth is this thing" looks. Being able to show either IM or regular gear is enough already.

As far as what I'd like to see ingame... gimme free stuff. Just kidding, but most of it is irrelevant, except a fix of the element system, which I believe the devs are working on. If they're not, well they should.

#5 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 01:37 PM

One more thing i want to see in the game future is Elga rare /Hero/Legendary and with that the Hero set that should surpass the PoS set

AND the''Sky garden that was suppose to be in the game in the original Lore'' And maybe Elluman resurrection with is map xD.

Edited by zirothos, 14 January 2016 - 02:04 PM.

#6 StryxG

StryxG

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationHonduras

Posted 14 January 2016 - 01:41 PM

I love the Guild Update idea. Best possible thing that could happen right now. 

#7 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 14 January 2016 - 01:46 PM

I would like to see my weapon when I enchant it to +20... Not a bunch of glowly stuff. I like the design of the pos weapon. A lot.

#8 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 02:19 PM

I love the Guild Update idea. Best possible thing that could happen right now. 

i would love that think to happen too but i know they cant do anything until they finish translating the coding and stuff before even thinking about adding now stuff in the game. and i don't know if you read my first line ''This is only to post idea not for discussion. Just put the stuff you want to see in the game future. '' 

and what you did is only normal talking^^ so if you want to talk some more. pls add a idea or what you want to see or update a person idea ^^

#9 fozalicious

fozalicious

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationHo Chi Minh City, VietNam
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 14 January 2016 - 03:33 PM

"Chaos Zone": The map that players can fight each other without PVP request- 1 vs all, :p_laugh:

#10 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 14 January 2016 - 03:34 PM

• Add 1s cooldown on chain combo and normal attack.
  • Bring back Paris' spirit.
  • Adjust Elga wings.
  • Rare monsters drop better rewards.
  • Fix or move or even remove prerequisite skills which do not support later skill. For example :

eZzzbJn.pngM07Ayz1.pngJOF0jaf.png

• More monster cards which supports expand 3rd job.
  • Fix skill increases % by Final stat instead of Base stat.
  • Neft F7.
  • Buff F6, dungeons.
  • Adjust community event schedule and reward.
  • Neft health stat.
  • Adjust block, evade rate, aim rate, strength, intelligence, recovery stat. For example : Strength increases critical damage, block rate. Agility increases attack speed, critical rate. Intelligence increases amount hp/mp over time. Aim rate and Evade rate cannot be supported by other stat.
  • Fix soulcraft/enchant stone to increases final rate instead of base rate, same with equipment (impossible for now).
  • More way to find enchant dust.
  • More IM equipments with unique stats.
  • Exchangeable 5* and 6* element socket.
  • 5 element resistance socket (does it exist now)?
  • Apply rare/hero Elga accessories, hero Elga equipment and 3 difficulty of Black Claw Nest.
  • Ability to hide IM shield (Dragoon).
  • Add penetration stat, critical damage resistance stat in more equipment and adjust element at the same time.
  • Kryos is able to rage.
  • Eliminate superarmor.
  • More guild buffs.
  • More furnitures that buff other stat.
  • Rework a couple medals.
  • Rework wanted system which gives 100% monster treasure instead of medal or trophy.

Edited by SoulSight, 15 January 2016 - 08:56 AM.

#11 fozalicious

fozalicious

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 03:41 PM

• Kryos is able to rage.

Bad Idea :p_ang:

#12 fozalicious

fozalicious

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 03:53 PM

New human classes at lv 30( beside the old lv 20 classes)

Warrior > Swords man(lv30) > Swords Master(lv60) : Use dual swords

Thieft> ?(lv30) > ?(lv60) : Use chain blades

Archer> Gunner(lv30) > ?(lv60) : Use dual pistols/guns(like Destroyer ulti skill)

Mage> Reaper(lv30) > Death Scythe(lv60): Use Scythe

#13 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 04:06 PM

i would prefer necromancer and not reaper. but i like your style. more dark ways.

Dark mage> necromancer>death reaper for mage

Gunslinger for gunner that was they use is most of the game. but we are on the same page for it.

But yes it would be nice to see more class in the game.

What i want is, if they could put back '' wing/cape/stuff like this back in the low lv and make new one for higher lv each 7 lv) like they use too

PS: i will put what i think that should be change in the mage> monk side class soon. i'm just doing it in word page for a better text view

Edited by zirothos, 14 January 2016 - 04:09 PM.

#14 Zeltrix

Zeltrix

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 14 January 2016 - 05:57 PM

Everyone put so many cool ideas down! Maybe they could also add ultra-hard-to-kill Heirloom boss fights that come rarely in a certain map that drops new op heirloom items or even the old ones too. Like theres a big announcement when the boss spawns and then all the players can go and fight it in a giant map where it takes atleast 20 people to kill it! That would bring team work to the game more than just summoners going about soloing elga blehehe

#15 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:21 PM

-Achievement Perk's
-Title Revamp (wind walker title too stupid ez and op)
-Queuing System

-Scaling Dungeon Instances.
-Soulbound -> Account Bound.

-Gender Swapping NPC.
-More Jump Quests
-More PvP/BSQ Map's with slopes and platform's vertical bouncer's

-Restricted Class Count in PvP
-More crafted Consumables.

-Special Stone Drop's that enhance item's to higher levels like +15. (Similar concept to Farrell stone or that elga marble)

-Faster Movement Speed on Mount's. Like 500+ MSPD

-Revamp field bosses (More HP,Faster attack and Movement Speed, Larger Gold Drop,and Profession Card Drops)

#16 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:40 PM

In terms of class things I'd like some side classes every class could choose instead of entirely new classes. Way less work, adds a new element and it's a way to make people of the same class different. Just like 4 side classes with 4 skills each, maybe 3 actives and one passive. Think that's something realistically possible at some point.

Edited by Precrush, 15 January 2016 - 12:51 AM.

#17 fozalicious

fozalicious

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 12:31 AM

In terms of class things I'd like some side classes every class could choose instead of entirely new classes. Way less work, adds a new element and it's away to make people of the same class different. Just like 4 side classes with 4 skills each, maybe 3 actives and one passive. Think that's something realistically possible at some point.

The new classes are still from the 4 basic classes at first, but instead of job changing at lv 20 for old classes, players need to keep the basic classes to lv30 to change to the new classes, and that account will need at least 1 lv70 character to unlock new classes :p_laugh:

#18 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 03:49 AM

Everyone put so many cool ideas down! Maybe they could also add ultra-hard-to-kill Heirloom boss fights that come rarely in a certain map that drops new op heirloom items or even the old ones too. Like theres a big announcement when the boss spawns and then all the players can go and fight it in a giant map where it takes atleast 20 people to kill it! That would bring team work to the game more than just summoners going about soloing elga blehehe

Just call it mini wolrd boss. and it drop a rare loot only.

-need to have enough HP to take on many player

-Can't be lift up/or stop/freeze/petrify/blind so archer or other spamming class can spam it> can be slow but not the full amount max of xx% so the boss it not a slow moving target for more challenge

-heavy damage

-monster have a pattern when hp reach xx% monster react and change combat style for a better fight

-nice AOE skill that need to be dodge if we want to win the fight ''still with the heavy damage part''

-Game mark text when happear

-30min cool-down before each spawn like old rare monster (or more)

-drop a good amount money

-make a statistic list after a group kill it like top 4 damage dealer so we need multiple item drop  so the 4 best player would have a chance to get a rare loot. max loot per player 1.

-if boss is by only 1 player the drop rate for is higher and only 1 item can be drop.

-Like that having a multiple player party is still a good think and i not about competition so much

Edited by zirothos, 15 January 2016 - 03:52 AM.

#19 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 04:23 AM

Well either summoners need a huge nerf and I guess invokers a bit of a smaller one to their damage, or all other classes need huge boosts. It's already very unfair that you can only do arguably the best gold farm in the game on only one class. If this persists any new content we can possibly get will be very hard to balance if it's not made laughably easy :/

Edited by Precrush, 15 January 2016 - 04:24 AM.

#20 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 05:28 AM

pls do not argu on this post it's only to put idea about what we want to see in the future of this game. for sure a big ballance in the game is needed but that not the time to talk about balance.

if you want to see balance just say in the future i want to see nerf for ´´xx class'´ and that y and buff for this class and y. if we start talking back for each thing this post will become a big mess so pls do not use this post for normal talk
thanks andhave a good day/evening/night

#21 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 05:50 AM

Well I think it's more fun to discuss things rather then just throwing them out there but guess since we are on the internet it's better to just keep it on the fantasy level :P

#22 Buckcherry

Buckcherry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 January 2016 - 08:47 AM

• Add 1s cooldown on chain combo and normal attack.
  • Bring back Paris' spirit.
  • Adjust Elga wings.
  • Rare monsters drop better rewards.
  • Fix or move or even remove prerequisite skills which do not support later skill. For example :

eZzzbJn.pngM07Ayz1.pngJOF0jaf.png

• More monster cards which supports expand 3rd job.
  • Fix skill increases % by Final stat instead of Base stat.
  • Neft F7.
  • Buff F6, dungeons.
  • Adjust community event schedule and reward.
  • Neft health stat.
  • Adjust block, evade rate, aim rate, strength, intelligence, recovery stat. For example : Strength increases critical damage, block rate. Agility increases attack speed, critical rate. Intelligence increases amount hp/mp over time. Aim rate, Evade rate and critical rate cannot be supported by other stat.
  • Fix soulcraft/enchant stone to increases final rate instead of base rate, same with equipment (impossible for now).
  • More way to find enchant dust.
  • More IM equipments with unique stats.
  • Exchangeable 5* and 6* element socket.
  • 5 element resistance socket (does it exist now)?
  • Apply rare/hero Elga accessories, hero Elga equipment and 3 difficulty of Black Claw Nest.
  • Ability to hide IM shield (Dragoon).
  • Add penetration stat, critical damage resistance stat in more equipment and adjust element at the same time.
  • Kryos is able to rage.
  • Eliminate superarmor.
  • More guild buffs.
  • More furnitures that buff other stat.
  • Rework a couple medals.

+1 :thumb2:

#23 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 01:55 PM

Let talk about the healing class of the game. The monk/priest/invoker part of the game. This class at the moment is made a weird way. The healer is supposed to be a support class : Give support aspect to a party so they can have a better chance of winning by healing and give bonus. The only problem here is the class is not made to be like that in the game.

Let talk about the change I would like to see on the class so it becomes more a support class.

Monk class:  the multi Lightening passive spell. The spell need to be remove. This spell is not made to do more damage it only to have a larger zone to hit a monster but this class is not made to do this kind of damage.

Meteor Rush. This spell does the same like multi Lightening but in a  line and that good if you want to make your enemy fall. The only problem with this skill is in PVE mission zone when you got this passive you remove the effect of getting ‘’skill finish effect for the rank ‘’SSS’’ I think it a small bug so it only to make it do the skill finish effect like all other skill does when it kills monster in mission zone.

Sanctuary/Wide heal/instant heal: what to do with this, we got 3 types of healing spells and I think it too much for class. I think the instant heal should stay but with a rework

At the moment the spell use base HP to make is healing power. The rework over it should be based on the Magic power and not HP.

The wide heal should be change for a supported type magic

And sanctuary needs a rework so it base magic damage stat or directly in % base on the character max hp not the caster. We need healing zone but the spell is just too weak at the moment.

1 - Put sanctuary at the place of wide heals.

2 - Put a new support spell to replace Wide heal

3 -   Make Resurrection cost Mana base and not % cost

Priest:  on this part of the class most of the spell or good. The only few that should be rework are Chain-lighting and Arch sanctuary

Chain-lightning: this spell is so weak we don’t even use it. This skill need a bit or rework. Put it so he shoots a chain-lightning like Warcraft. Each lv increase the number of monster touch by it and put a casting spell like 1 sec/.9/.8/.7/.6sec and think about a good timer for the cooldown.

Arch sanctuary do the same has sanctuary. Put it magic attack base or % base on character in the zone.

The other skill I want to talk about is Barrier this skill need to be put = to a % of max hp so it grow with the character and the upgrade give more defence or something until the barrier gone.

Invoker: Healing wave can be good if you use it like the Rework I want to be done on chain lightning a strong spell that bounce between. At the moment the healing wave it not evens a good skill to take.

Edited by zirothos, 15 January 2016 - 01:57 PM.

#24 Zeltrix

Zeltrix

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 15 January 2016 - 05:03 PM

Okay I can't hold back anymore! Truth is all I wanted was a President Husky NPC, Husky Emotes, full Husky set (must be super kawaii) and many statues of Husky all around pow and other maps!!!  :p_laugh:  :Emo_16:  :Emo_16:  :Emo_16:  THEN THE PRESIDENT HUSKY CAMPAIGN WILL FINALLY BE COMPLETED

#25 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 01:37 PM

As you weren't happy about commenting or trolling idea or even distracting tendency of topic instead of contributing in your topic, you have the right as it's your topic. Psychologically, I'm affected to follow your action so I'm gonna give my comments upon your ideas.

I used to claim that this is a support class...now you have repeated the idea *hive five*  :heh:

Monk class : Actually the upgraded skills increase the range, I don't feel the necessity of reworking but I came up something much cooler. Remove diffusion cannon, it does not support teammates! Wide heal heals extremely fast, no cooldown by tiny % of intelligence. Sanctuary heals continuously fast amount of hp by % intelligence over time. Instant heal heals everyone in the range by large % of intelligence but long cooldown.

For the healing part why not, i like the way you put it.

Diffusion canon: they cant remove a active skill that do damage like that. maybe need a bit or rework. cause it a nice skill for pve. The problem here they need to make a skill balance for pve and pvp at the same time. or if they can make a skill that work differently in pvp with out touching the pve style that would be nice.

Priest : Remove double shot (anti-overwhelming)! Chain lightning? I prefer psionic storm of the high templar (google it). This should be the one of the most powerful of this class ever has. Of course there must be "lightning effect" which makes victim nuded in skeleton  :heh: Damage is calculated by % MATK + element (this will make a lot of damage through good weapon).

Double shot : same thing those spell is for now are main attack damage of the game. i dont think they should remove the 2 spell but at least keep double shot and put it at the place of the diffusion canon for the monk. and put a new skill that take the place of double shot (a damage type skill or a support type skill)

Psionic: i play starcraft so i know how the skill look and work. it would be a nice skill for the class cause it use the lightning type but the way the skill work it look to much like rain of fire. so maybe replace rain of fire for the starcraft style animation (with a slower damage speed but not to slow (cause the rain of fire do a fast multi hit) with the same number of attack base on the skill lv) 

just rework chain Lightning to be like Warcraft.

cause i love the spell how it is now but it not enough damage dealer to compete with the spam XXX.

Bonus a picture of demonstration

5iMGs02.png

HP restore heals everyone in party to full HP but long cooldown. Barrier buffs shield to everyone instead of oneself as right now, shield has hp = % max hp of owners (thinking about a party of Priests :heh: ). Arc Sanctuary restores mp based on MATK.

Invoker : Should be good for now :/ 

Edited by zirothos, 16 January 2016 - 01:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users