What do you want to see in dragon saga futur - Page 2 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

What do you want to see in dragon saga futur

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#26 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 16 January 2016 - 02:16 PM

When hypothesizing changes in skills keep in mind Popcorn has said many times no skill changes will come until a skill can be made work differently in pvp and pve. 

#27 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 16 January 2016 - 02:48 PM

Class issues should be postponed till the right time.

#28 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 25 January 2016 - 06:17 AM

And I’m back for more ‘’what do you want to see in the game future’’. I would have write sooner but I was busy so I dint have the time to add some stuff. And with this I have some new and improve idea.  Some player say to not talk about class change/balance so we won’t talk of that in the topic anymore and I understand.

Now I’m going to show you my new future idea.

THE EVOLVING PET.

First of all for those kind of pet we would need a special quest type. And in the game we got many type at the moment

Red = hero  /  Blue = crafting and can that can be redone immediately / green = daily /pink = couple / purple = job change. If I’m missing a color you can add it but I think I got them all. Now for the pet quest we would need a new color.

The quest would be available at lv 20 in port of the wind NPC amy ‘’the pet merchant’’

Now what is an evolving pet? Those pet are a baby version of the gryphon or husky /chat / ‘’ I don’t remember the name but the dragon you get for the drakan at lv 20 ( feilion or something) we can add woody too cause they are so cute and easy to see what will be the evolve state.

First of all the, the baby pet can go to lv 20. Compare to mount pet those pet have super long evolution rate before getting a lv up. We don’t want them to lv up that fast you will know why soon. 

With a specified lv Amy will give you a quest. Those quests will give you item for the pet and will be used to train him. And give some Special food for the pet. At lv 20/40/60 Amy will give a quest to make him evolve in to is new form.

Baby form (follows you around and does some cute animation)/ growing form (can now help you in combat and you unlock the first part of the pet skill tree / adult form (unlock the 2nd part of the skill tree and your pet look all grown up)

The pet will get one skill point every lv from the lv 20 and up. Each skill will use 1 point. All type of pet will have the same skill tree with some expectation for the animation and the element type monster. But in the and the pet you chose will only be for the look all pet will have the same way of combat.

The skill tree : the skill tree will be spit in to 4 page. Each page will designed a combat style and to max a skill tree you will need to put all the point in to the same page. 

Support skill tree / physical combat skill tree / magic combat skill tree / and defence skill tree

You will chose between dose trees to make the best partner for you.  

You can still to a hybrid type.

The pet will work more like a player it will have HP/MP and will be able to get item.

Imagine a husky with a combat armor that use a tank skill Bark = taunt xx monster  to a radius of xx and take xx reduction damage while the taunt is active.

Or a woody that evolve in to a yakut   Magic type combat Throw a seed to the enemy  do xx amount of damage and poison them or vine attack that stun xx monster for xx time.

In the end the skill tree most do the same for each type of pet. But just change the animation so all pet use animation base on is form. A Yanut can’t do a husky animation and so on.

The pet quest would unlock some amy shop in the end to be able to buy some equipment for the pet.  Armor/potion/food/ cute animation xD

Husky use role on the ground animation

Yakut use juggle with is seed animation.

Those thing.

For the stat bonus. i don't think they need to give any bonus stat if they can act like player in the end.

and need to add a new type of pet food XD just for them or use the normal pet food.

#29 Spaarky

Spaarky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • LocationAt Home Playing Games
  • Server:The Only One

Posted 26 January 2016 - 12:07 AM

Well I think it's more fun to discuss things rather then just throwing them out there but guess since we are on the internet it's better to just keep it on the fantasy level :P

Yea at this point ppl just throw in what they can without thinking of consequences, cool ideas and all but you gotta think about how it would work.

Take some more time in writing down your ideas for the classes, example what skills there should be and try to balance it out yourself and WP would find it more interesting wouldent they?

PS: not talking about your posts Emillia

Edited by kaka1312, 26 January 2016 - 12:11 AM.

#30 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:44 AM

After talking with the guild some new idea pops in my head.

It all about PVP and a way to make it more balance without touching any class.

I will call it the PVP set for each 20lv (20/40/6080) or each 10 xD ..... .

Those pvp set will be unenchantable/no socket/only soul craft/cant resell/no market sell

You can make it legendary for bonus stat but that all. Those set will have a specific bonus made for the class with unique bonus.

The set will be a 8 part set

Head/Glove/Pads/Top/Bottom/Back/Shoes/Weapon

Yes weapon will be part of the set option. For more bonus

You won’t be able to enter the PVP ranked if you don’t have the PVP set on you.

The normal practice one will still be able to have the all item available.

AND I let the game designer to think about some balance bonus to make all the class equal.

2nd thing: maybe ad some skill modification strait in to the set bonus  so no skill modification need to be made for class.

Edited by zirothos, 28 January 2016 - 05:46 AM.

#31 Spaarky

Spaarky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • LocationAt Home Playing Games
  • Server:The Only One

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:32 PM

After talking with the guild some new idea pops in my head.

It all about PVP and a way to make it more balance without touching any class.

I will call it the PVP set for each 20lv (20/40/6080) or each 10 xD ..... .

Those pvp set will be unenchantable/no socket/only soul craft/cant resell/no market sell

You can make it legendary for bonus stat but that all. Those set will have a specific bonus made for the class with unique bonus.

The set will be a 8 part set

Head/Glove/Pads/Top/Bottom/Back/Shoes/Weapon

Yes weapon will be part of the set option. For more bonus

You won’t be able to enter the PVP ranked if you don’t have the PVP set on you.

The normal practice one will still be able to have the all item available.

AND I let the game designer to think about some balance bonus to make all the class equal.

2nd thing: maybe ad some skill modification strait in to the set bonus  so no skill modification need to be made for class.

This would ruin for TONS of people in the pvp world that has worked hard to make their gear legendary +20, so i think this would be an impossible thing to add to the game, we all know this game is a little "pay to go faster" but that would ruin everyone that has worked hard for their gear OR paid a ton of money that doesnt PvE.

EDIT: Even when its "ranked" because that would mean you can only use your super expensive gear in pratcise making it kind off usless, and some classes need some special pieces of gear to even be able to PvP decently, as invoker/summoner Attackspeed and more. And if you would make these "sets" give those proper stats then what is the point of that gear in the first place? You gotta work for you gear, wont get it for free ;P

Edited by kaka1312, 28 January 2016 - 10:35 PM.

#32 foja

foja

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 07:21 PM

REMOVE F7 TOOK LONG AND BORING GAME MODE.

#33 SillyGoose22

SillyGoose22

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 07:31 PM

REMOVE F7 TOOK LONG AND BORING GAME MODE.

Ya i'm sure u prefer spending 10hours grinding in f1 to get 1 level.

#34 ivey558

ivey558

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 208 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 08:42 PM

Or you can pull an Eric Cartman and kill sheep 20 hrs a day for 3 weeks to get to 85 :D

#35 BlackDragonLord

BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:Yes

Posted 30 January 2016 - 06:11 AM

Edit by Popcorn: Removed this post because P-Server talks are not allowed here in any way. Please consider this as a warning.

#36 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 06:45 AM

First of all. Yes many player knows about the sky Garden map, and i my self i play on it. In the Lore This map was suppose to be place between ellora and elga. and iF you read some main chain quest you can still see some ''lore about it in the game. 

It not like they don't want to add nice cool stuff, is they cant until they finish all the Coding and stuff they got from the Korea Data and all. ATM the only thing they can do it place some quick all ready made even or polish some all ready made map. When all this mess is clean out they will be able to start making new cool stuff/zone monster and all.

instead of taking like that on my post try to elaborate you idea/ though. Make it clean and readable. so they can see what player want so when the server is ready for new information coding they will know what so put or change to please the player. 

We know some of the idea or a bit to much but they can judge are idea them self and chose what they want. That what this post is about.

PS: this text it not just for you it for all player who just put thing like ''get F7 out of the game with out even think about the back fire.

Edited by zirothos, 30 January 2016 - 06:52 AM.

#37 BlackDragonLord

BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:Yes

Posted 30 January 2016 - 06:48 AM

I would like to see Sky Garden with a chapter 6 on dragonica. since i saw a video of it in Youtube i can say that there aren'g huge parts missing but i guess there are missing parts. if you can rework on old maps and put them game, then you can work to finish Sky Garden. Instead of reworking in maps such as secret lava cave, finish this beautiful map and put it in the game please... Also i would like to see the last class skills with the "?" mark and new weapons and sets with the chapter 6.

#38 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 30 January 2016 - 10:37 AM

I would like to see Sky Garden with a chapter 6 on dragonica. since i saw a video of it in Youtube i can say that there aren'g huge parts missing but i guess there are missing parts. if you can rework on old maps and put them game, then you can work to finish Sky Garden. Instead of reworking in maps such as secret lava cave, finish this beautiful map and put it in the game please... Also i would like to see the last class skills with the "?" mark and new weapons and sets with the chapter 6.

Sky garden was completely and 100% scrapped there is no finishing it, because there's nothing left to even finish.

#39 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 30 January 2016 - 11:04 AM

First of all. Yes many player knows about the sky Garden map, and i my self i play on it. In the Lore This map was suppose to be place between ellora and elga. and iF you read some main chain quest you can still see some ''lore about it in the game. 

It not like they don't want to add nice cool stuff, is they cant until they finish all the Coding and stuff they got from the Korea Data and all. ATM the only thing they can do it place some quick all ready made even or polish some all ready made map. When all this mess is clean out they will be able to start making new cool stuff/zone monster and all.

instead of taking like that on my post try to elaborate you idea/ though. Make it clean and readable. so they can see what player want so when the server is ready for new information coding they will know what so put or change to please the player. 

We know some of the idea or a bit to much but they can judge are idea them self and chose what they want. That what this post is about.

PS: this text it not just for you it for all player who just put thing like ''get F7 out of the game with out even think about the back fire.

So if you're playing on it, how do you achieve that and on which server?

#40 BobLewis

BobLewis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 12:35 PM

New IM costumes. 

Less Asian, emo and pop star costumes. Those are so uncreative and boring looking. 

More 1600's european costumes. 

A conquistador costume set

#41 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 01:34 PM

So if you're playing on it, how do you achieve that and on which server?

In the EU FR Beta test server of Dragonica>> It was available for 1 week in ''2010'' They selected player and we test the new stuff before it came to the main server.

We dint do much on it only see the village and a couple of zone.

The new Arka the ice queen was on of the original boss there But way stronger. and a weird paris fight too but i dint have time to test this fight.

I dint even know why they dint release it after the player test it. the music wasn't haft bad and the fight was hard and fun to do.

#42 Zeltrix

Zeltrix

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 30 January 2016 - 01:43 PM

New IM costumes. 

Less Asian, emo and pop star costumes. Those are so uncreative and boring looking. 

More 1600's european costumes. 

A conquistador costume set

cherry and his love for history.. xDD

#43 BobLewis

BobLewis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 03:59 PM

cherry and his love for history.. xDD

Babygirl, it's nothing compared to my love for you  :hinthint:

#44 ZiGanG

ZiGanG

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 09:08 AM

I wish heirloom item able to drop agian.. -.-

#45 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 31 January 2016 - 06:11 PM

Secret Lava Cave actually had a huge Quality of Life benefit. It's a level 60+ Devil Soul Stone map which makes it easier to get those for your PvE route promotion. Sky Garden was a scrapped concept. Just like all of Barunson/Gravity's scrapped ideas. The map exists in data and can be entered through GM means only.

Back on topic; Boy...what to see in the future...there's a list actually.

• A big mass-discussion on the PvP balance when action can be done: This was actually a clever thing to do in the past. However international conflicts prevented many ideas from coming into fruition. (NA's idea of balance differed from EU's and SEA's, etc.) However, we're the official, international server. Meaning we can now do this properly and all in one forum.
  • (Obvious one) Element rework: This should come before PvP balance. As once they're out of the way and fair, we can actually grasp a situation on what is and isn't need of balancing out.
  • Endgame content: Elga is the "big bad boss." But with the New Origin update he's apparently 2nd-banana to a Vengeful, Dragonkin Goddess named Origin. Also Galaxia cliff-hanged a part 3 at the end of Ophiochu's indicating Serpen's return. Also it's never stated Elga and the 5 heroes died in Grantnoir (The black hole Elga's 3rd phase is forced into). You can do even more lore expansions now. WarpPortal can get some writers and make some excuse for endgame stuff to happen. Just...wait a little for level 90 cap please. Until next item is tended to at least? ;)
  • Reworked level-up means: No one....I repeat...NO ONE wants to F7 for 45 levels!!
  • Reworked Guild system: Couple of guys had some discussions on guild leveling ideas which had me thinking; We need a new system and up-to-date things for guilds in general.
  • Emporia War: Fixes, new additions, etc. Like PvP and Elements it'll need player input.
  • Battlesquare: Just rework the game-mode. It's either dead as a door-nail or flooded with guild war drama resulting in innocent players getting the cross-fire.
  • More Community dungeon events: Race; interesting idea. Dungeon Boss; Nice, multi-man raid with flaws that could be re-done. Let's explore more options.
  • More PvP modes: Love-love sucks, Domination's okay potential that fell short. Try something intriguing.
  • New area themes and music: Some tracks in Dragon Saga are underrated and the themes behind maps aren't bad. Let's see an expansion on this.

Some of these are big things. So it'll be some time before most of these come to light.

#46 BinsZ322

BinsZ322

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 09:18 PM

Secret Lava Cave actually had a huge Quality of Life benefit. It's a level 60+ Devil Soul Stone map which makes it easier to get those for your PvE route promotion. Sky Garden was a scrapped concept. Just like all of Barunson/Gravity's scrapped ideas. The map exists in data and can be entered through GM means only.

Back on topic; Boy...what to see in the future...there's a list actually.

• A big mass-discussion on the PvP balance when action can be done: This was actually a clever thing to do in the past. However international conflicts prevented many ideas from coming into fruition. (NA's idea of balance differed from EU's and SEA's, etc.) However, we're the official, international server. Meaning we can now do this properly and all in one forum.
  • (Obvious one) Element rework: This should come before PvP balance. As once they're out of the way and fair, we can actually grasp a situation on what is and isn't need of balancing out.
  • Endgame content: Elga is the "big bad boss." But with the New Origin update he's apparently 2nd-banana to a Vengeful, Dragonkin Goddess named Origin. Also Galaxia cliff-hanged a part 3 at the end of Ophiochu's indicating Serpen's return. Also it's never stated Elga and the 5 heroes died in Grantnoir (The black hole Elga's 3rd phase is forced into). You can do even more lore expansions now. WarpPortal can get some writers and make some excuse for endgame stuff to happen. Just...wait a little for level 90 cap please. Until next item is tended to at least? ;)
  • Reworked level-up means: No one....I repeat...NO ONE wants to F7 for 45 levels!!
  • Reworked Guild system: Couple of guys had some discussions on guild leveling ideas which had me thinking; We need a new system and up-to-date things for guilds in general.
  • Emporia War: Fixes, new additions, etc. Like PvP and Elements it'll need player input.
  • Battlesquare: Just rework the game-mode. It's either dead as a door-nail or flooded with guild war drama resulting in innocent players getting the cross-fire.
  • More Community dungeon events: Race; interesting idea. Dungeon Boss; Nice, multi-man raid with flaws that could be re-done. Let's explore more options.
  • More PvP modes: Love-love sucks, Domination's okay potential that fell short. Try something intriguing.
  • New area themes and music: Some tracks in Dragon Saga are underrated and the themes behind maps aren't bad. Let's see an expansion on this.
Some of these are big things. So it'll be some time before most of these come to light.

this list got everything what's on my mind. Btw a reworked f7 like monsters keep spawning till stage 50 but you can't just afk because you need to be the one to kill them. Maybe changing the towers to buff towers or something but I dunno if it's possible

#47 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 09:32 PM

I'm pretty sure popcorn is against making it "easier" to level so far right now.

#48 ivey558

ivey558

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 208 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 10:34 PM

Game's already easy to level as it is.. 

I don't think you wanna go down the TERA route where u can buy a instant max level scroll in the "item mall" for 50 bucks lol 

#49 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 10:38 PM

I bought 5 of those :( . To be honest I wouldn't mind paying 50/60 bucks for a lvl 85 scroll ;) albeit already having most classes at 81+

Lets do a jump start, starting at level 85 for those already having lvl 81+ characters!

Edited by Agitodesu, 31 January 2016 - 10:40 PM.

#50 ivey558

ivey558

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 208 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 11:23 PM

Well there's no quest in this game that gives a lot of exp after level 40.

IF there are plans to implement something such as the "instant 85 scroll" in the future, I'm guessing it should be around 20k IM.

Reason being that's about the amount of jack's beans required to get to 85 without getting carpal tunnel syndrome and becoming extremely obese from eating hot pockets.

giphy.gif
                                  F7 got nothing on me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users