What do you want to see in dragon saga futur - Page 5 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

What do you want to see in dragon saga futur

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#101 AlexeiVL

AlexeiVL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 February 2016 - 10:47 AM

I would like to see a small change in the production system. When you craft the item you need to click so many time to get the good number. it would be nice to be able to click on a empty square and put the nomber by the keyboard number

Try right click on the item it auto puts it for you instead of pressing '+' like 12 times

#102 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 29 February 2016 - 10:57 AM

oO dint know thx XD

#103 1948160117035213817

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 07:28 PM

I've read a few suggestions on having a base price tag on items. Didn't see many people against the idea so i'll like to explain my view.

In my opinion, this is the most ridiculously selfish suggestion. Anyone with a slight knowledge in economics knows how the invisible hands of the market work. Demand and Supply. Let the market (the community) determine the worth of items themselves.

If it takes 1 hour to get an item, more often than not, it drives a price pretty equivalaent to that of 1 hour of gold farming.

In another scenario, if you badly want an item, and someone puts it at an overpriced number, and you still buy it, it is worth it. That is the value you are WILLING to pay. Nothing wrong with that. 

Also, strictly speaking, there IS a base price. The base price is the selling price of the item to NPC, albeit low. 

If there was a base price for items that are farmable, where someone mentioned chrysolites and the likes, and it was lucrative, the market would be flooded with an enormous supply, and virtually no demand, because if -
1: Base price was low, then basically there is no meaning to having one in the first place. We still determine the price as a community like now.
2: Base price is high, then everyone would rather farm for it than buy it. So then who benefits? No one. Ok maybe a lucky few who have their items bought by lazy, rich people. 

Also.. if we liken having a base price to the idea of a minimum wage salary, get ready for inflation.

So perhaps... to the people who advocate the idea of having a base price.. It doesn't seem so beneficial after all? 

Edit*
What would really be beneficial to the entire community as a whole would be a simple system of browsing items by their enchant grades. (Since i read somewhere that sorting your search items in market by price is out of the question, I would very much love to browse the +20 items in their entirety) 

Edited by 1948160117035213817, 29 February 2016 - 07:30 PM.

#104 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 12:29 AM

Think what people are concern of there is prices being inflated artificially (reselling) or prices going down too much because of reasons. Neither case is really that good, usually you want that nice middle ground and fluctuation there in an economy. But ye a set price is not a good idea for the reasons you stated, only way to combat these things would be a different market system which would require tons of work and it wouldn't even fix it completely.

#105 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:30 AM

Emporia Remaster

How can we make a balance Emporia? First of all we need Game play that will use a equal chance for both team to win. Make a Combat objective that requires team play. A fight that requires the max possible guild members.

So first thing to do is take out the attack bar system that make the emporia really unbalance. After thing a map and objective that can make a Guild fight fun and use a specific ‘’max allow member of a guild. I know in the Page 3 I talk about it and how it need to be but I dint think about how to counter the attack speed of player and how many Hp each thing would have to make a fight Balance and not to short or not too long.

After testing Elga many times in the farm way, that means the full 45 possible to get item and all. I check my DPS and see how much damage a solo my self was able to do in a 40-45min farm. So this is my average damage DPS ‘’1.245.000.000’’ yes you are not blind 1 milliard 245 million HP in about 40 to 45 min in solo. So to make some objective system for emporia we would need something that can stand a 15 player fight and be able to last a constant attack of a summoner. In the end one item to destroy would be too easy to do and too fast. I got one question for those who play in emporia how much time do we have to win the fight? 1h? 45min?

Let say you have a square map. One starts in the top left and the other bottom right. The only possible way to run is if you are in the top left would be is to the run to the right or bottom. And if you are to the bottom right you can only go to the top or the left. In 1/3 of the line there will be a Core to protect for each time. So each team have 2 cores to protect. Each core will have 250.000.000 HP It should take about 5 min for a 4 player team to take it down.  In each line in half way there will be a road and a jump platform to go to the center of the map. At the center, there your master core. Player can attack the master core if they want but until they take down the core, the master core will take 90% reduction of any damage. After taking down on of the enemy core  the damage possible to the master will pass to 50% of your damage and if you take down the 2 core the damage will be a 100% value.

The master core will have a base Hp of 1.000.000.000 so it can last about 8 to 12 min in a 8 player fight. Remember the fight is a 15 on 15 fight so this amount of hp should be easy to take down if everyone focuses it. This fight is a defence and attack at the same time to think what tactic you want to use. DPS class will be better to take down a core but if he not protected the DPS means nothing.  So all class will have is role to play. When players die, they will be reviving each 10 sec at the base. So try to kill the most enemy do make a free way for your DPS class.

That was the combat stuff. Now let talk about the reward. Why do I want to do emporia at the first place? We don’t need it to get +20 stuff at the moment. So why would I play it. There your answer.  Lose or win give something now. Just the fact you are in the emporia selection will give something to a guild. For a lost you will get 50 guild exp. For a win you will get 100. I know how exp a guild is a pain because the quest is lame and the same each day. Like that a guild can get some experience point just by entering the Emporia league. The 2nd thing about emporia will be the new rank system. Yes a rank system. A lost will give 1 point and a win will give 5. This system will show who is the best guild in the game.  A other system that I would like to see at the same time is the Guild money ‘’ a new money ’’. This money can only be gain by going and winning a fight.  Donny the Guild manager will have a shop that will use those points. Only guild master and vice will be allow to use those point. With those points you will be able to by bonus or item / guilds set/ Stuff for the guild hall/ ETC.

The reward to winning the star in Empoira won’t change. Why change it, just adding new stuff for now will be nice enough.

Edited by zirothos, 01 March 2016 - 06:30 AM.

#106 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 07:21 AM

Nice ideas on emporia^^

The attack turn system sucks. Because of it, if you die more then you kill, you are a negative effect. That's not how a fun mass pvp mode works. What should determine which team gets to attack the other teams core is the actual fighting and its tides, people getting death timers and being pushed back. Getting rid of attack turns has no negative effect, only serves the mode to be available to more people, basically if you can hit your opponents you'll be useful! There'd be so much more competition in empo with just this one change.

The current map of emporia sucks (Ohh I got caught better magically teleport out!), the old 3 lane one would be ideal and already exists. The problem is that Alteris said finding these old maps is very difficult. I recon I'd be worth it though. Here's a video of an old map: Part 1https://www.youtube....nnel=NicoChiong

Here's a video of the same map but extended to have 3 "lanes" (there's 3 cores instead of 2):

https://www.youtube....hannel=deadbard

Not only does this map not have the island hopping, it also has different kinds of surfaces to fight on! I think the emporia map got changed a few times, so there should be ready ground to from on that.

You are spot on about how dmg should scale to the cores. But what I most like about your post is emporia giving guild exp even when you lose, how is that not a thing already (think you actually lose it now). And guild tokens that you could exchange for perhaps extra guild buffs or other limited time small boons would be great!

#107 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 07:28 AM

The only flaw i saw in the old emporia is the fact you do 1 damage to the core. so attack speed user will have a better chance of taking it down. Adding a 3 core should be fine. with the Hp i say before it should be a interesting match

after about old data i don't think he should take them back XD we never know what bug they have so it better to just make a remaster of the system and change the coding. i think

and  take the same resurrection system show in the video the 10 sec timer none stop

Edited by zirothos, 01 March 2016 - 07:31 AM.

#108 SammyFM

SammyFM

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationMy home
  • Server:The last legal one

Posted 01 March 2016 - 07:55 AM

It should be possible to use trade chat in pvp rooms so you dont have to leave it all the time to call people

#109 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 10:50 AM

It should be possible to use trade chat in pvp rooms so you dont have to leave it all the time to call people

Or just have the char work normally there, dunno that's something they could do.

#110 ZadeSirius

ZadeSirius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Server:WarpPortal

Posted 19 April 2016 - 01:15 PM

* new Creepy Map with creepy BGM
* Undersea dungeon
* Treasure Hunt by collect different pieces of map in puzzle style (with unique rewards)
* Mount Race event
* Mount that can carry other player (like hourse can carry two people)
* Fortune telling event by a mysterious witch that give random daily buff (good buff)
* offline Gathering farming scroll at IM (like goodshop license) so I dont have to turn on my laptop whole day
* add timer on production , let player expecting what will the get.
* Boss AI are too stupid, make it more "clever" so player might have more fun and strategies discussion before entering the boss room, instead of just nuke until the boss die VERY FAST. (back to Dragonica Sangka can wipe out the entire party.)
* Equipment no longer restricted to classes, instead, equipment will have option only effective for specific classes so everyone can wear anything like real life just wont effectively wearing it.
* combo cards effects (you know what I mean)
* Pets/Mounts Equipments please ~ ~ ~ and aura effects enchantment too. (like Flaming effects or glowing, or dark aura etc)
* MVP hunting and rare monster hunting (seasons based) MVP arent like rare boss, it harder to hunt and dangerous, it took strategies and whole guild of player to kill it to get MVP reward (like RO)
* new Dragonkin class - Transformer. a class that can transform into any monster to deal with different situation.
* bidding marketplace.
* MORE set equipments with unique effects (like Diablo2) , not just IM , the "practical" one. the set is includes weapon, so player dont have to stuck with the ONLY best weapon in their cap.
* special random soul craft effects, only obtainable by drops or dungeon reward (open seal), and cannot be soul shift.
* MORE&MORE equipments , hate to stuck with mainstream.

just my fantasy^^

#111 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 04:01 PM

* new Creepy Map with creepy BGM   (What so you mean by creepy) For the BMG sure i want some too
* Undersea dungeon  i would love to see maybe a complete area with water and undersea mission zone that would be great
* Treasure Hunt by collect different pieces of map in puzzle style (with unique rewards) Why not, that a first. '' for that we would need a new sub menu ''treasure hunt'' with page and how much piece needed to complete and get the item.
* Mount Race event  For this add reward for pet and not the player xD so you can customize it
* Mount that can carry other player (like hourse can carry two people) That would be hard to do, it would be fun or maybe add that for '' couple Mount Emoticon
* Fortune telling event by a mysterious witch that give random daily buff (good buff)
* offline Gathering farming scroll at IM (like goodshop license) so I dont have to turn on my laptop whole day  Good luck with that, i don't think that will happen. the production is already  fast to do compere to the first system.
* add timer on production , let player expecting what will the get.
* Boss AI are too stupid, make it more "clever" so player might have more fun and strategies discussion before entering the boss room, instead of just nuke until the boss die VERY FAST. (back to Dragonica Sangka can wipe out the entire party.)  I don't say the AI is stupid. but they are to easy to beat. they should be harder and your not the first one to speak about it. they should really make boss harder and maybe more aggressive.
* Equipment no longer restricted to classes, instead, equipment will have option only effective for specific classes so everyone can wear anything like real life just wont effectively wearing it. The only problem with this one is all the skill is already make to work with a specific weapon.  some skill already tell you to equip the weapon for like if you use a bow with the crossbow class, My only worry with this is what would happen is a melee class would take a Range weapon?   what will they do? shoot the right projectile or still do basic melee animation?
* combo cards effects (you know what I mean) i dont understant this one at all xD
* Pets/Mounts Equipments please ~ ~ ~ and aura effects enchantment too. (like Flaming effects or glowing, or dark aura etc) The staff all ready talk about it in a Q/A yes pet will have item later in the future so we just have to wait and see.
* MVP hunting and rare monster hunting (seasons based) MVP arent like rare boss, it harder to hunt and dangerous, it took strategies and whole guild of player to kill it to get MVP reward (like RO) In 2009 the game was like that, kill rare monster'' that was hard at the time'' to get the special item'' but they change it i dont know why. if they could bring that back and make the monster realy strong so player need to fight in a team to kill it , it would be great.
* new Dragonkin class - Transformer. a class that can transform into any monster to deal with different situation.
* bidding marketplace.
* MORE set equipments with unique effects (like Diablo2) , not just IM , the "practical" one. the set is includes weapon, so player dont have to stuck with the ONLY best weapon in their cap.
* special random soul craft effects, only obtainable by drops or dungeon reward (open seal), and cannot be soul shift. That would be nice but i think it would be like the Rune system they are adding in the arcadia update. so just wait and see.
* MORE&MORE equipments , hate to stuck with mainstream.

just my fantasy^^

PS: if i dint write back on a idea that mean i don't know what to say about this xD

PS2 : all the stuff about new equipment the game style is already there, they wont copy a other game style. but i know what you mean, but the problem is player mix multiple set to get specific bonus to make the most out of all possible item in the game. So if you add more set with more different bonus it would brake the PVP mode and make player get what they really want and make a class over strong.

thx for using this post to add idea, all the green text is made to see more clearly what i say about your idea, i know i put on the first page to not comment other text but cause we know the Arcadia update is coming this summer i will make a exception, '' if any one want to comment someone idea pleas don't troll them back. if you don't like what they put say it in a good way.

There i finish reading my self back and change some text. that is the final version

Edited by zirothos, 19 April 2016 - 04:08 PM.

#112 ZadeSirius

ZadeSirius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Server:WarpPortal

Posted 19 April 2016 - 04:18 PM

PS: if i dint write back on a idea that mean i don't know what to say about this xD

PS2 : all the stuff about new equipment the game style is already there, they wont copy a other game style. but i know what you mean, but the problem is player mix multiple set to get specific bonus to make the most out of all possible item in the game. So if you add more set with more different bonus it would brake the PVP mode and make player get what they really want and make a class over strong.

thx for using this post to add idea, all the green text is made to see more clearly what i say about your idea, i know i put on the first page to not comment other text but cause we know the Arcadia update is coming this summer i will make a exception, '' if any one want to comment someone idea pleas don't troll them back. if you don't like what they put say it in a good way.

There i finish reading my self back and change some text. that is the final version

thanks for the response it made my day^^ the game is already great~ otherwise I wont play back after so many years away. so this little things is something I wish to see changed in future (as title) I know it wont happen mostly haha.. let the development team decide what fun they want to bring for us they are the person who gonna sacrifice alot for this while we can eat sleep and wait, and whining for some case complaining they didnt do good enough.. but the game now is already contain alot fun what we cant find in other mmorpg , we should feel gratitude what we have now , and enjoy the every last taste of the saga///

ps: for the card combo I mean the socket card that effective added new effect option when few piece is equipment together like our set eq^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users