Kagerou/Oboro Quest Monster Missing - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Kagerou/Oboro Quest Monster Missing

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FancyValefor

FancyValefor

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:28 AM

tl;dr: The monster is missing. I've checked over and over along with two others. Please fix this bug! If you don't believe me, feel free to search the forums for "family secret" to see numerous other times this has happened.

So, there are four parts of the Kagerou/Oboro quest. The first three weren't too bad, although for some reason I wasn't given the shuriken I made in the Test of Weaponry. However, the last test is the Battle Test, in which the player is meant to find a monster called Family Secret in a room full of other monsters. It's meant to be difficult to find, but that's assuming it's actually there.

I've thoroughly searched this room several times since two nights ago. In that time I met two other level 99 Ninjas who were also stuck because none of us could find this monster. Yesterday one of them said he had been stuck on the mission for four days because of it! :p_sad:

I've tried going through the room looking at each monster type one by one; porings, drops, poporings, lunatics, willows, and pickies. None of them were the Family Secret quest monster. I tried killing some of them just to see if it would spawn the one I needed, but of course that didn't work. I went around the room in sections trying to find it as well, running in circles around the room many times trying to find the thing. I even double checked before making this post.

When I tried asking other players about this they just told me to keep searching and that it's definitely there somewhere. Yet, when I checked the forums here I saw that this quest monster disappearance has happened before. At least two of us Ninjas who are stuck have sent Support tickets and received no help so far. Can someone please help us out? This is so frustrating! :p_ang:

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:46 AM

It is being checked, hold on.

Edit: Please check now.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 13 January 2016 - 10:54 AM.
Edit

#3 FancyValefor

FancyValefor

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 11:30 AM

It is being checked, hold on.

Edit: Please check now.

Hooray! It worked! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :lv: :ho:  :lv: 

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 11:49 AM

It is important to note that if the killing blow was from a status debuff such as Burning or Bleeding then that portion of the quest will malfunction and the mob (Family Secret) will refuse to re-spawn.

#5 FancyValefor

FancyValefor

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 12:07 PM

It is important to note that if the killing blow was from a status debuff such as Burning or Bleeding then that portion of the quest will malfunction and the mob (Family Secret) will refuse to re-spawn.

That's good to know, thank you!  :p_smile:

I hadn't seen the monster at all until today, but I think I know which Ninja did see it last. If I can catch him online I'll be sure to tell him what you told me! It's possible he was using magic or status cards. (And here I was just smacking them with my shuriken. lol Nice to know I wasn't in danger of breaking the quest!)

Thank you again for all your help! You're an angel! :p_angel:

#6 darksakura

darksakura

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 11:24 AM

The monster is missing. I ve looking for the family secret monster and i dont find it. i find this have happen several times before. Please help, fix this bug!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users