January 14th Alan Rickman Memorial Classic Maintenance - Page 2 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

January 14th Alan Rickman Memorial Classic Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
369 replies to this topic

#26 eboaroli

eboaroli

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 14 January 2016 - 08:06 AM

the loved for EMH is too pawa fool ~

mehhh~

still why no fencer?

and if its hard to put fencer in the box why not just put it on kafra utility, sell it liked other kp item

50kp=10 fencer

and people will not again have to ask to put fencer in box anymore

and you will gain profit

so its kinda win-win situation

and i will not have to buy those overprice fencer from those vendor`s

to infinty and beyonddddddddddddd~~

They are probably not doing what you ask cause there already is another way to obtain fencer scroll level 10, but it's about Loyalty Points that you get using lower level mercenaries as you may read here

#27 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 14 January 2016 - 09:48 AM

Updated OP

#28 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:02 AM

God Items Creation Quest for WoE 1 god items will now reset kill quest counts if after 3 hours you have not completed them. The timer will be set for all characters with kill count quests when they next enter the creation arena.

LOL

You just HAD to wait till I did it in retaliation, didn't you. Seriously, you guys just can't get it right even once. You seriously tailor everything to effing with me.

Grandfather the current counts

Get rid of Seal power 2

We have been asking for this -_- for TWO YEARS. And you do this the first time I do it?! WHERE'S THE WOE REPORTS?! WHY ARENT YOU BANNING AUTOPOTTERS! WHY AREN'T YOU DEALING WITH THE REAL PROBLEM? SEAL POWER TWO? WHERE'S MY SEAL CHARACTER RESETS? ALL 200+ OF THEM?! HEY WHILST WE ARE AT IT RESET THE ECONS.

I get it, the community cries bias about me to hide the real bs. I've seen what they say. Okay, you're scared but I am so sick of you deliberately messing with me through patch threads. You timed the return of the WoE report to attack me, you catered the "event woes" to items that I use specifically. You DIDNT fix the done mess up with the seals when it happened at maint despite being told. YOU LET IT HAPPEN.

and why?

Edited by Campitor, 14 January 2016 - 12:57 PM.

#29 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:14 AM

Oh and by the way prize medals are stupid

[19:04:16] Xellie: prize medals is a stupid idea on classic
[19:04:35] Xellie: people already don't party with eachother, why would you further harm the needed interaction with community members via levelling and mvping
[19:05:37] Xellie: prize medals directly harm levelling party composition (to give you an idea classic only ever has one levelling party on the whole server)
they directly harm mvp profits (combat knives, icepicks)
they reduce people doing other quests like seals/lv 4 creation and hurt the profit from the ores for level 4 weapons

#30 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Server:Classic

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:17 AM

I am have saying "coincidence" to these changes for a long time, pretty much when everyone said "nope its targeted" , I think I am finally convinced that you guys are really doing all these -_-s on purpose now, the event woe "removed specific mvp/minis" was a clear sign of that. Also that WoE Report resurrect to ANNOUNCE to the community,   "GUYS GUYS WE AREN'T BIAS, LOOK WE BANNED XELLIE, OH -_- WRONG CHAR, OOPS" and then WoE reports are like "Lets wait for xellie to do something shady" . Ofcourse, who -_-ing cares about autopot and 8 bombs per second, lets ban emblem changes.

#31 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:21 AM

Lets publicize the -_- emblem rule but not say -_- about 3pp edits even thought greymap is an extremely harmful and bull-_- edit that provides huge advantages to mp/mp hack users.

PATCH NOTES GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT EMBLEM SWAPS BURN BURN BUT HEY BOT AND AP ALL YOU LIKE.

Next they'll be ignoring videos of guildleaders using nodelay and not saying they should do that followed by unbanning blatant AP users because they guildleader shed some tears.

#32 rojoky113

rojoky113

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:30 AM

I have to admit it's getting harder and harder for me to try and justify these things as coincidence. Also

We have been asking for this -_- for TWO -_- YEARS. And you do this the first time I do it?! WHERE'S THE WOE REPORTS?! WHY ARENT YOU BANNING AUTOPOTTERS! WHY AREN'T YOU DEALING WITH THE REAL PROBLEM? SEAL POWER TWO? WHERE'S MY SEAL CHARACTER RESETS? ALL 200+ OF THEM?! HEY WHILST WE ARE AT IT RESET THE ECONS.

Xellie is clearly more fed up and frustrated with your bull-_- than I am (which is saying something really), but I agree with all the above. Kill counts is only half the fix, classic is too small to have double creations and there's no reason there needs to be a second freebie creation piggybacked on each seal roll. Woe reports have mysteriously disappeared since the Xellie incident, the cheaters certainly haven't though but I see nothing being done about it. The event woes were completely -_-, and we were straight up lied to about seal resets that were "accidentally" forgotten about last week.

This isn't even getting started how prize medals are a terrible idea for classic, many people who prefer classic have a distaste for the sort of things renewal does and they are slowly creeping more and more into loki. There are other better and less lazy ways to increase the availability of elemental armors.

It just seems like even every tiny step forward you guys do manage to make is done so poorly, it really CANNOT be this hard to do a half-decent job running classic, understaffed or not.

Edited by rojoky113, 14 January 2016 - 10:42 AM.

#33 isamu999

isamu999

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:36 AM

LET'S NOT NERF HIBRAM!!!!!! SINCE GRAVITY ALWAYS DOES THE OPPOSITE OF ANYTHING ANYONE SAYS MAYBE IT WILL GET NERFED NOW?! NOT NERFED!!

#34 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:36 AM

I always wondered how they knew the content of my reports when I didn't even tell valhalla / managed to push the seals in the past within 30 seconds of eachother (protip; that involves knowing the exact counter, once I would pass off as lucky, 3 times tho, no way)

Just from everything I've seen and experienced in the past, I really don't think anything changed since then. Same staff, same people, same -_- different decade. You'd think you'd realize how badly that can affect you financially. Excuse me now I have some "I told you so's" to receive from Ashai.

#35 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:37 AM

New January Groove Pack 150kp

Always gives one: HE Bubble Gumx1

Will give one of the following at random: 

Fencer Scroll x10

Prize Medal x250

HE Bubble Gum x3

Party Blessing Scroll x35

Mega Resist Potion x80

Battle Manual X3 x2

Dress Hat

Cat Lace Hairband

Takius Blindfold[1]

Evil Marching Hat

Slippery slope. I suggest looking for alternative ways to get these from within the game if people would like to see an increased availability of Elemental Armors/the weapons.

#36 Jenna

Jenna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:40 AM

Unless they implemented Elemental Armors elsewhere, I don't see anyone doing the race quest for 1000 medals... Where would you suggest finding Elemental armors then? I am very, very interested in the medals because I've been trying to purchase an elemental armor for almost a month now... but I'm open to other ideas versus putting prize medals in the KP shop. What do you suggest Themes?

WoE reports should be consistent, even if it says there is nothing to report I think.

#37 lxst

lxst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDetroit, Mi, USA
  • Server:Classic/RT

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:44 AM

im prolly just going to get 1000 angry responses.... but..... i have to ask

are these the prize medals i can use to get my missing ele armors? the ones you can only get by sitting half afk watching races and the like? 

if they are thank you soooo much for giving me a way to obtain them. have you considered replacing the potatoes in challenge dungeon with 1 prize medal?

just a thought. im sure from ppl flipping there lid that ppl want another way of earning them.

either way im just happy i can get my hands on them.(if you take them out can you put  deviling hat back in? its my fav looking hat and i broke all mine)

Edited by lxst, 14 January 2016 - 10:50 AM.

#38 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:46 AM

We can take them out of the groove pack. 

#39 Jenna

Jenna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:46 AM

im prolly just going to get 1000 angry responses.... but..... i have to ask

are these the prize medals i can use to get my missing ele armors? the ones you can only get by sitting half afk watching races and the like? 

if they are thank you soooo much for giving me a way to obtain them. have you considered replacing the potatoes in challenge dungeon with 1 prize medal?

just a thought. im sure from ppl flipping there lid that ppl want another way of earning them.

either way im just happy i can get my hands on them.

I am in the same boat. Yes, the are the same prize medals you can use to claim Elemental Armors, among other items (Combat Knife, Ice Pick, and other level 4 weapons.)

#40 Psicratus

Psicratus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationBrazil, land of the hue
  • Server:The nostalgic one

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:47 AM

Are these medals account bound?

#41 Jenna

Jenna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:48 AM

We can take them out of the groove pack. 

If players have an alternative then sure, but as of now more players requested them than not... Please don't take it out unless a alternative solution is presented.

#42 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Yeah I feel your pain, a guildmember was actually running multiple clients (~15) through the races for a while and got around 700-800 medals on most of them right around the time they implemented the raffler. He just sort of quit on the spot at that point.

As for alternative methods here is something Xellie, Undying and I were throwing around for a while. If you want to make it even more simple you can add prize medal boxes to the Challenge Dungeon or as an MVP reward or as a reward for level 99 players from ID3/AL3.

I understand the need for them and feel that after the raffler they should have been made more accessible, but I dont think putting them in boxes is the correct answer. It opens a door that we've been lucky enough to keep closed for the entirety of Classic and I'm not sure we want to go down that road.

#43 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

OP Updated, Prize Medals being removed from and Clarification regarding the Kill Quest Count added.

On Going Projects to be completed by the end of March added as well.

#44 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:51 AM

If, IF I can get it working I want to also get Dally Quen working on the classic server. Currently the DB stuff that he interacts with just doesn't work. I need to figure out if its a stored procedure missing, a firewall problem, or what. Ideally he would be a good source for prize medals on the server following the new format of short daily quest + reward per account.

#45 Psicratus

Psicratus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationBrazil, land of the hue
  • Server:The nostalgic one

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:52 AM

OP Updated, Prize Medals being removed from and Clarification regarding the Kill Quest Count added.

9QzkAr7.png

But the buffing scrolls are being kept, amirite?

#46 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:53 AM

I don't really understand, doesn't change a thing if it works the way I think.

nt tho

#47 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:54 AM

If, IF I can get it working I want to also get Dally Quen working on the classic server. Currently the DB stuff that he interacts with just doesn't work. I need to figure out if its a stored procedure missing, a firewall problem, or what. Ideally he would be a good source for prize medals on the server following the new format of short daily quest + reward per account.

I think this would be a really cool way to do it.

#48 lxst

lxst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDetroit, Mi, USA
  • Server:Classic/RT

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:54 AM

:p_sad: is it possible to get deviling hat in as a replacement? :p_sad:

no prize medals:

im not that sad, i would prefer more content/another way of getting them..... i was just excited for a min..

Edited by lxst, 14 January 2016 - 01:02 PM.

#49 Jenna

Jenna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:55 AM

@Themes We cannot access that google document, says we have to request permission. Can you post a summary?

@Campitor Is it possible to not remove Prize Medals so quickly? Many players are looking for Elemental Armors. If anyone uses the Prize Medals for otherwise i'd be surprised o_o;

I'm just assuming since a fewer number of people posted a negative reaction to Prize Medals that it's off the table completely. Can we get another way to get slotted Elemental Armors implemented then? What the heck is the daily quen, and is it a permanent thing to Classic and how long would it take to get 1,000 Prize Medals?

Edited by Jenna, 14 January 2016 - 10:56 AM.

#50 rojoky113

rojoky113

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:57 AM

I think this would be a really cool way to do it.

Agreed. Alternative as a reward for TIs at level 99 to incentivize max level players going and partying with/helping new characters would also be a really good solution.

Edited by rojoky113, 14 January 2016 - 10:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users