HOMUNCULUS LOYALTY EVENT ~!@#$%^&*()_+{}|:"<>?`-=[]\;',./~!@#$%^&*()_+{}|:"<>?`-=[]\;',./ - Page 2 - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

HOMUNCULUS LOYALTY EVENT ~!@#$%^&*()_+{}|:"<>?`-=[]\;',./~!@#$%^&*()_+{}|:"<>?`-=[]\;',./

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#26 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:All

Posted 04 April 2016 - 07:46 PM

Pretty sure two weeks in a row its been said, "no plans for one" but I'd have to check the tape, I know its been said at least once.

#27 hamster

hamster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1090 posts
  • Twitter:hamstereclipse
  • LocationTAMPA, FL
  • Server:IRO Chaos

Posted 13 April 2016 - 01:59 AM

bump

#28 Valadez

Valadez

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 April 2016 - 11:15 AM

Yes please!

#29 Mayhem

Mayhem

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 890 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 01:53 PM

This is still going?

#30 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 14 April 2016 - 02:03 PM

This is still going?

Never underestimate laziness.

#31 Valadez

Valadez

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 05:29 PM

I recently lost my Amistr->Sera with Bloodlust and have no desire to gain all that intimacy again.  :p_swt:

Despite that I still wouldn't call it laziness. The amount of time to get your homunculus to loyal takes much longer than it takes to get it to level 99 so you end up having to wait and actively feed a level 99 homunculus for quite a while before you can take it further. The intimacy gain made sense in pre-renewal, it doesn't in renewal.

Edited by Valadez, 14 April 2016 - 05:29 PM.

#32 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 08:02 PM

The laziness also applies to the developers, too.

#33 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 09:05 PM

has there been recent updates/revamp on homunculus loyalty system in kRO?

#34 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 09:58 PM

Not that I'm aware of. I don't think they even remember that the homunculus system is still on pre-Renewal settings.

#35 Mayhem

Mayhem

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 890 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 12:15 AM

Which is kinda amazing, but honestly I see so many people bot it, that it isnt even funny.

#36 Lambasted

Lambasted

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz, California

Posted 15 April 2016 - 08:22 PM

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I re-rolled my Gene finally as I've been meaning to do for awhile to have a Homunculus to be alongside me for the leveling process. To see what it's like I guess?

Now I'm all for feeding it and making it Loyal if I must...but the requirements for it to get finished is crazy!!!

I don't bot feed him, nor would I stoop that low to doing it. I don't care about the other people who bot feed, good for them? I hope someone is handling those people? [doubt it]

But for me and the few who want it...I'd like to have the event happen to help along this inexorable slog of a process thanks!

I don't imagine it's all that hard to do, just flip the switch for a few days. Who cares? 

#37 bookui

bookui

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 01:28 AM

QQ my homunculus need loving homunculus event please exp event maybe.. my gene is lvl150 and my homun 101 QQ in the corner

#38 Lambasted

Lambasted

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:42 PM

:ani_bawi:

#39 hamster

hamster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1090 posts
  • LocationTAMPA, FL

Posted 18 April 2016 - 09:46 PM

if not a loyalty event, could the way intimacy is received on the homunculus be updated? maybe a cash shop item that instead of regular food like zargon, garlet, scell, etc. you could feed some other food type item and gain a lot of points towards intimacy. (yes, at this point i'm willing to pay so i dont have to feed this thing every hour)

or GM's could keep ignoring the fact that multiple people in places like Orc Dungeon 2 are using auto feeders to stay logged in 24/7 and do nothing about it, while legit players struggle to keep intimacy up and get their homunculus to 150.

Edited by hamster, 18 April 2016 - 09:49 PM.

#40 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 April 2016 - 05:24 AM

i've made 3 homuns loyal twice already while this is still going

#41 Lambasted

Lambasted

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 06:08 PM

I'm in OD2 trying to hold onto my little space that I can for my Amistr. I've been sitting here for as much as I can the past few days, and it IS ridiculous. I'm not that upset with leveling right now as he is almost 82 now. It's annoyingly slow of course but meh. It's alright so long as these Maxed Level Gene's don't walk up literally onto the cell next to me, then have their Deiter or Sera throw down Lava or Poison <- happens twice per hour no joke....now supposedly it's all "well and dandy" to KS in there, or so the popular opinion believes [haven't seen a single official report of KSing being cool for that place with a GM's stamp on it] but I don't personally like that. Especially as it should be obvious to them...AMISTR CANT KILL HIS MOBS IF YOU'RE KILLING THEM BEFORE HE CAN TOUCH IT. To put more salt in the wound, I often find myself politely asking these people to not do that, and they retort with some weird garbled English insult, then tell me I'm harassing them. 

Either way it's all disgusting and it needs to stop.

ONTO THE FEEDING!!!

Like...wtf.....just wtf. Honestly? Honnnnesstly? Like....really? I mean REAAAAAAAAAAAALLLYYY???? All these years...still on the same old system? Okay cool. Well in that case could i get a....

HOMUNCULUS LOYALTY EVENT PLEASE?!?!

I'm with you Hamster, I would be willing to buy such an item, even though I would HATE said item creation w/o first fixing this broken system [to get that $] or have sales of that item go DIRECTLY into fixing the problem if needed?

Just because I have to work a full time job and other actual life occurrences so I can't sit here playing all day EVERY day like these other people as this Shuckel guy here. That's basically why I'd like it, ya know?

Anyhow just click the button on your fancy game-controlling apparatus and spread the GOOD 'OL LOYAL LOVIN' VIBES MAN. Thanks!

#42 Valadez

Valadez

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 04:37 PM

Ant Eggs might be better for you. It's still fairly quick up to 99. Or maybe Orc Dungeon 1. Respawns are quite quick there at the moment.

#43 Lambasted

Lambasted

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 08:37 PM

Le bump.

#44 Lambasted

Lambasted

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 08:40 PM

Ant Eggs might be better for you. It's still fairly quick up to 99. Or maybe Orc Dungeon 1. Respawns are quite quick there at the moment.

The leveling isn't too bad here on OD2 for getting Amistr to 99. The feeding is what's got me. 

#45 hamster

hamster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1090 posts
  • LocationTAMPA, FL

Posted 25 April 2016 - 09:07 PM

you can get a Homun to 99 in like 2 weeks, but it takes 3 months to get it loyal twice.

#46 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 25 April 2016 - 10:51 PM

you can get a Homun to 99 in like 2 weeks, but it takes 3 months to get it loyal twice.

took me 3 weeks

My first homun took over a year to get to loyal once and I never complained. People just have no patience these days.

#47 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 26 April 2016 - 02:09 AM

HOMUNCULUS LOYALTY EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its already more than 3 months. by this time you should have loyalled your homun twice lol

#48 Mayhem

Mayhem

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 890 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 07:52 AM

Ok I dont know where you are leveling yours? I leveled my to 95 in a day.

So yea been feeding randomly while doing other things (art) Half way done with my first loyal. I stopped a few times because I was so annoyed with the fact it was so far behind me.

I am one of those that loves a challenge. Hell I loved how long it took to 99 back in 2002. But the game has changed. I can 150 an entire account of characters before you could loyal your homun (without botting)

My first homun did take forever back in the day. Then again it also took forever to level it, so that evened out. I think people have a good arguement. If the mechanics of the games change, then so should things like this.

Edited by Mayhem, 26 April 2016 - 07:53 AM.

#49 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:53 PM

or GM's could keep ignoring the fact that multiple people in places like Orc Dungeon 2 are using auto feeders to stay logged in 24/7 and do nothing about it, while legit players struggle to keep intimacy up and get their homunculus to 150.

They should just legalize auto feeding. The loyalty system is unlikely to be changed, and the GMs are obviously unwilling to enforce the rules with respect to auto feeding, so legalizing it would at least level the playing field.

#50 hamster

hamster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1090 posts
  • LocationTAMPA, FL

Posted 11 May 2016 - 05:03 AM

They should just legalize auto feeding. The loyalty system is unlikely to be changed, and the GMs are obviously unwilling to enforce the rules with respect to auto feeding, so legalizing it would at least level the playing field.

:p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users