• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Pitty

Pitty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 04:01 AM

As a player who came back to game in the last 1-2 months I have pretty hard task getting those MG armors.

I don't have to mention, that some guilds are always farming it, not letting even a chance to find it and maybe kill him.

It's not just about the armors, but also about the quests that requires Mare Gall kill(s). Its nearly impossible to finish those quests.

It would be welcomed to make him a closed dungeon and be able to kill once or maybe twice a day. It'd also give and opportunity to sell more Dungeon reset.

Or let the armor parts be made on bound on equip. At least that would gave us a chance to get those parts, cuz lot of times I cannot communicate those ppl who have the needed armor... And yea there are limits and boundaries cuz of foregin languages. The Auction Hall simplifies these problems.

About the Essences I still uphold my previous suggestion. 30-50 Essences could be compounded to a box (depending on developers decision, imo 50 is the best 1 year nearly and u get a full set, ofc those essences wouldnt be tradeable even with mall), which gives Potens part. Honestly a Potens in stat still not better than a medium roll armor piece. But in this case there would be an incentive too.

And let those armors be able to STAT Reroll with Mall points, since those are random statted.

I hope smthn will become true of my suggestion.

Feedbacks are welcomed.

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 14 January 2016 - 04:40 AM

I don't like the idea of closed dungeon for a boss like Mare-Gall, it shouldn't be so easy to get full MG armor (and I really love bosses out of istances, we have way too few of them). I think would be better to add a daily "kill voxyon", that gives 2 essences of ur choice. So you would be able to make any armor just with voxyon, and even the box. (and gravity would gain more moneys from selling raid resets).

Edited by Kazara, 14 January 2016 - 04:44 AM.

#3 Pitty

Pitty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:08 AM

I don't like the idea of closed dungeon for a boss like Mare-Gall, it shouldn't be so easy to get full MG armor (and I really love bosses out of istances, we have way too few of them). I think would be better to add a daily "kill voxyon", that gives 2 essences of ur choice. So you would be able to make any armor just with voxyon, and even the box. (and gravity would gain more moneys from selling raid resets).

Well the idea is imo good about to give a daily Voxy that gives 2x essences.

It would be rly cool as i wrote to implement potens boxes to be compounded after 50 essences.

Btw the quests which requires MG kill are pretty impossible to be made...

Still can't make any progress to build my char cuz of this stupid open area boss system.

I wouldn't complain if there was parties for MG to at least have a chance to get armors, but there isn't any.

Or as I said make those armor be bound on equip to be able to sell on Auction Hall.

And yea it's rly frustrating that as a returned player I can't make any step further in this case...

And as always feedbacks are welcomed. (or maybe I am the only one who has this problem?  :p_swt: )

#4 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 January 2016 - 01:10 PM

Hello, 

Thank you for the feedback.  

Sincerely, 

CM Varitas

#5 DRAGONMANdavid1

DRAGONMANdavid1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:37 AM

can solo mare gall if you have end game equip +30 best enchants?

#6 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 21 January 2016 - 07:21 AM

can solo mare gall if you have end game equip +30 best enchants?

whatever. if you are "end geared" , killing it is a waste of time , even with a very OP and spammable vamp skill.

pointless. You can't even hope to farm it for earning lants by selling drops because of bound on acquire aspect.

Well , sure , you may find some crazy afficionados happy to use mall for unbinding if you are the very obsessive seller type.

But again. pointless.

#7 Pitty

Pitty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 07:12 AM

whatever. if you are "end geared" , killing it is a waste of time , even with a very OP and spammable vamp skill.

pointless. You can't even hope to farm it for earning lants by selling drops because of bound on acquire aspect.

Well , sure , you may find some crazy afficionados happy to use mall for unbinding if you are the very obsessive seller type.

But again. pointless.

From my point of view I had to spent malls to obtain those MG armors (still missing some), cuz otherwise I wouldn't have a chance for it.

And not to mention the Bastion of flames quest. I cannot complete the quest, cuz those 25 kills of MG are simply impossible.

I know that devs are working on the merge issue, DDOS attack prevention, bug fixes and so on.

Hope it d be solved too  somehow ^^

#8 Pitty

Pitty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 02:40 AM

BUMP

Let me tell my experience from the previous day:

We were killing MG, meanwhile a pt with pk protection (quess some nova ppl) came and took aggro and got the drop. We didn't even had a chance to interfere...

Problems: open bosses can be killed with such party and they exploit the pk protection.

we didn't even get a damn quest (daily and Bastion of flames) hence we decreased at least 1/3 of MG life.

And not to mention that PK protection simply imbalance in this case... Turn that PK protection off. I was earlier on Nova server I played most of the time ingame w/o pk. I get used it, they can do as well.

Solution: make that damn boss, MG closed like other raids. The same happens now like it was with Jugger some time ago.

Or make that possible that those quests would be independent from MG kills... It is pretty impossible to accomplish them and get armors as well.

Hope my thoughts reach some open ears and cahnges gonna happen, because I want to be entertained when I play and PAY the game instead of being frustrated.

Edited by Pitty, 24 February 2016 - 02:45 AM.

#9 FireBee

FireBee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 10:17 AM

Come back after a break playing the game just before the Valentine event started. Must of been good timing but joined a few people and smashed out TRH/MDC/VOX then MG. 

But I hear what your saying with the PK protection as this happened last time and people voiced their concerns, if the bug party bug can be resolved it would solve this problem and everybody can be in party.

#10 Pitty

Pitty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 03:34 AM

BUMP

#11 ChicacZ

ChicacZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPlanet Namic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 20 March 2016 - 02:34 PM

i AGRee For Pitty Suggestion because im Started New Class and Now i have QUest for MG killing MG 25 kills and need Armor for MG too..but sad to say The MG right now is Not for All they Hide it and Never be Invited Player..and They Invite you in times they need People but sad to say When The Mg Die they Going To kick  you :3 its not only me Rekt on this System right now on MG even other player but That need the Quest and Armor...Please Make the MG to Dungeon Boss..

#12 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 21 March 2016 - 12:44 AM

No more BUMPS!

#13 Kazara

Kazara